WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » POLL: Things you'd rather do than listen to a Vince Russo podcast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POLL: Things you'd rather do than listen to a Vince Russo podcast
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choose your poison...

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 22 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

IP: Logged
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are no wrong answers, here.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Steve Berberovic
Member # 7569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Berberovic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anything, the list of options could have been longer, and all manners of evil would still be more uplifting than listening to a nanosecond of the chooch's nonsense.
Steve Berberovic
Member # 7569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Berberovic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anything, the list of options could have been longer, and all manners of evil would still be more uplifting than listening to a nanosecond of the chooch's nonsense.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a trick question, innit.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just gave some crap garbage wrestling promoter in New Jersey a host of new ideas for opening matches on his next card.
Lance Goodthrust from NL
Member # 347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lance Goodthrust from NL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmm. Taint scabs.
Herd72
Member # 107695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herd72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, Bro You got it all wrong, Bro. Old Vinnie is a country boy now mowing his own lawn and fishing in his very own catfish pond. And ... he did pitch Brawl for All which got JBL KTFO! Bro, give old Vinnie a break ... even Corny loves his podcasts despite all the Pyro and Ballyhoo!
RickMarx
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RickMarx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the words of Weird Al:

I'd rather have my blood sucked out by leeches (leeches)
Shove an icepick under a toenail or two
I'd rather clean all the bathroom in Grand Central Station with my tongue
Than spend one more minute with you
Yes, I'd rather jump naked on a huge pile of thumbtacks
Or stick my nostrils together with crazy glue
I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades
I'd rather rip my heart out of my ribcage with my bare hands
And then throw it on the floor and stomp on it 'till I die

--------------------
The science of brutality, the technology of pain.

Skullbutt
Member # 21433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skullbutt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather listen to the podcast than do any of those, except the last one.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skullbutt:
I'd rather listen to the podcast than do any of those, except the last one.

You're a good mom, Mrs. Russo.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel it really paid off when i hung in there and i got to choose the last choice on the list.

i showed testicular fortitude

Old WWWF Fan
Member # 126715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Old WWWF Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first option was the one that came to my mind immediately.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations