WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Most underated big star ever (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Most underated big star ever
Grobbit
Member # 80932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grobbit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Williamson:
Hulk Hogan.

I just spat my coffee when I read that....

C'mon how he is underrated, the guy was the epitome of lazy and talentless for 30 years.

[ 04-18-2017, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Grobbit ]

--------------------
"If I hit him with the left hand and he's still standing, I will walk around him to see whats holding him up." - Harley Race

IP: Logged
NJRob65
Member # 8265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJRob65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luther Lindsay/Lindsey
John Williamson
Member # 127199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grobbit:
quote:
Originally posted by John Williamson:
Hulk Hogan.

I just spat my coffee when I read that....

C'mon how he is underrated, the guy was the epitome of lazy and talentless for 30 years.

The clue is in your comment about him being 'talentless'.
mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hogan isn't underrated in my mind, but I also completely disagree with the talentless part of Grobbit's description as well.

Lazy? Not sure he needed to do more so you could argue that was "smart" not "lazy."

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

2ndgenpromoter
Member # 128522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2ndgenpromoter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader in the WWF

--------------------
2nd city baby

Curt Injurker
Member # 6203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt Injurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of things to say about Hogan, but lazy???

He might not have beat himself up in the ring for thirty minutes like Dynamite Kid, but look at the schedule he kept during the expansion period. Hard pressed to find a guy who cut a schedule like him from '84-'88.

mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a guy isn't having 5 star classics, he's lazy in the ring is kind of how I read it. I don't agree with that, but that's how I took it.

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations