WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Castrating the marks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Castrating the marks
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good new podcast from Russo, where he plays clips of what the marks have said and addresses their comments!

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=880&pid=1725521

CASTRATING THE MARKS--ROUND 2 Vince introduces his new theme song for his new show, "Castrating the Marks and their Dirt Sheets", called MARK-A-RITAVILLE. From there he once again exposes the half-truths and the mis-truths provide on a weekly basis by the "so-called" experts who never spent ONE MINUTE in the legitimate wrestling business. On today's show, Vince actually plays a discussion between two dirt sheet "experts" explaining the various ways to get their WRESTLEMANIA CHAIRS home. From their the Guru, discusses AJ Styles going to RAW--which of course never happened, while another "expert" takes a shot at Vince for owning a Soft Pretzel Franchise. THIS IS GOLD!!!

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx 4 the post
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft pretzels are delicious. Get some cheese sauce to dip them into and that's some good eating.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Now on the twitter machine - @Armageddon_t

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Them and Nachos are my go-to movie theater snack. Love me some cheese dip.
mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense, but Russo is in that territory with me where even if I agree with something he says I flat don't want to hear it from him. This is a hard pass.

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first round was much better.

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=880&pid=1724079

VINCE BREAKS OUT NEW SHOW-CASTRATING THE MARKS & THEIR DIRT SHEETS As promised, the REAL Vince Russo is going FULL BOAR, as he introduces a new show today that totally EXPOSES and CUTS OF THE GONADS of every wrestling mark with a wrestling show, who somehow, someway have convinced themselves that they're "EXPERTS" in their field. By using AUDIO CLIPS from their shows, Vince clearly illustrates the lack of knowledge and experience these NIMRODS have simply because NONE of them have ever BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. Vince also shares his beliefs of the motivation behind the "This is Awesome" fanboy base.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Then again nothing beats a good hot dog at the ballgame
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it say what franchise he is peddling? There was an Auntie Anne's kiosk at the food court in the mall I used to visit, damn fine soft pretzels.

I can hear him yelling at the castrated pretzel marks "Pretzels, bro, get your soft, hot, pretzels, bro. Want some cheese sauce with that, bro?"

-

--------------------

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for the inevitable moment where Russo's pretzel establishment turns on the pretzel industry and reveals itself to be a McDonald's in a mind-bending swerve that no one saw coming.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't click on that if Russo gave me a kidney, bought me a hooker, and let me play with his puppy. F*uck that guy.
brawler2711
Member # 26849

quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:

I can hear him yelling at the castrated pretzel marks "Pretzels, bro, get your soft, hot, pretzels, bro. Want some cheese sauce with that, bro?"

that made me chuckle bro.

--------------------
Sir Tojo

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine a kidney donation from Russo would not be a straight forward affair. It would probably first involve beating Buff Bagwell in a "donated kidney on a pole" match where the loser performs the surgery.
carpetbeggar
Member # 5768

Icon 2 posted      Profile for carpetbeggar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Full Bore, not "Full Boar"....I have a sneaky suspicion that Russo himself wrote that episode synopsis, not someone at podcastone.

--------------------
闘魂 ビンタ FTW

Inoki is greater than Ichiban Hogan

"I just love seeing people beat with chains, and whips."- Johnny Valentine

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by carpetbeggar:
It's Full Bore, not "Full Boar"....I have a sneaky suspicion that Russo himself wrote that episode synopsis, not someone at podcastone.

Well, when you think about it, there's no doubt but that Russo could certainly be characterized as a "bore". However, he also displays a wide range of porcine traits and behaviors to the extent that, (were there not also a currently unanswered question pertaining to VinnieRu's gender), the description of VinnieRu as a "boar" as well as a "bore" would likely get little opposition from those familiar with the subject.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

He is in Indiana now, so there may have been an actual boar involved.

--------------------

Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russo must had saved every penny from his six figure salary at TNA....or his wife must have a great job and he is living off her. There is no way Russo is making a living and supporting his family off his podcast and booking Rocky Mtn Pro wrestling.
Sorry of that is too personal. I mean he could be working At Blockbuster video but those are all closed.

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

Lucky Starr
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

--------------------
The STATION CLUB 80 Radio Show - playing all the music genres from the 80s every 3rd Saturday of the month
Official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/stationclub80/

Frogs
Member # 51578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by carpetbeggar:

I noticed that as well. But its in ALL CAPS so it must be important. Maybe Russo is saying he is going whole hog with his analysis. Either way, I'm sure there is a lot of pork involved.

BTW - Mustard. Those pretzels are good with some spicy mustard and a cold brew.

The Duke of Bridgewater
Member # 24645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Duke of Bridgewater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The voices of these guys are so annoying, I stopped at the 4 minute mark.
Is there anything that's worth the hurt in my ears coming later on?

--------------------
Buy Shimmer, it will keep you straight!

murphdogg
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murphdogg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posting about Vince Russo on a classic wrestling board. obvious troll is obvious

--------------------
"i've done allot of tough crowds and this is one of them"

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murphdogg:
posting about Vince Russo on a classic wrestling board. obvious troll is obvious

Where's "the win" though? The life of an internet troll is ultimately a sad and lonely one.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So wait. Is Russo the Head Castrated Mark or is this, whaddayacall, irony?

[Confused] from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so glad recently to see a thread about retired wrestler Tony Russo on here. Frankly, if I never saw one more thread about the waste of flesh, bone, and air that is VINCE Russo, I would be just fine with it.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://vimeo.com/184917104

FantasyWrestlerDrew
Member # 1551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FantasyWrestlerDrew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russo is still involved in wrestling outside of this abortion? Like even if it is an indy, the fact he is "booking"(and I use that term very loosely with Russo) in 2017 astounds me. About to look up Rocky Mountain Pro and see how horrible they are.
Someone from Rwanda
Member # 22010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Someone from Rwanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did a quick search on YouTube.

One of the first Rocky Mountain Pro videos that pops up refers to something as 'Manure Mania' in its title.

Oh, this sounds like a real hoot.

[ 04-17-2017, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Someone from Rwanda ]

FuzzFace
Member # 98738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuzzFace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
FREE BEER PARTY 7-8 PM FOR ALL FANS

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

I'd rather slice my dick off slowly with an index card than click on that horse sh*it.
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a Deadspin article by Dave Bixenspan about Vince Russo.

http://deadspin.com/vince-russo-one-of-pro-wrestlings-biggest-********-art-1794338204

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Bix has been knocking it out of the park recently.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

It's well done, but unfortunately a Deadspin article plays right into Russo's hands. Gives him more of the attention he craves, negative or not.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations