WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Local news story about Flair getting thrown out of that bar in Indiana. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Local news story about Flair getting thrown out of that bar in Indiana.
DR. PAPUFNIK
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DR. PAPUFNIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmm-B1j8PhQ&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCL23m_TMndMCFdOzfgod2U4JkDIHcmVsYXRlZEiVhemp5cm-2bkB&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en
IP: Logged
Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeahs read about it earlier today. Just embarrassing
hate sports entertainment
Member # 126344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hate sports entertainment     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Flair disses Shane Douglas and Sid Vicious because they live normal lives, sleep with the same wife they married back when, don't have to wrestle anymore, all because - wooo-- he's the champ! Pfff........utterly pathetic!
Sheik Abdullah Flair
Member # 255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheik Abdullah Flair     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He pulled the "Do you know who I am?" line. Jeez.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hate sports entertainment:
But Flair disses Shane Douglas and Sid Vicious because they live normal lives, sleep with the same wife they married back when, don't have to wrestle anymore, all because - wooo-- he's the champ! Pfff........utterly pathetic!

Sid's a stabber and Shane's a racist. F*uck them too.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Shane Douglas is he talking about? Not the one who's divorced and still has to rassle for money.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Cattle_Mutilation
Member # 59807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cattle_Mutilation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To beat the man...you've gotta bar the man

--------------------
Never Drew A Dime!

Any person applying for the position of pro wrestling referee must be of physical unfitness to the degree that the slightest nudge would render him irretrievably unconscious.

Someone from Rwanda
Member # 22010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Someone from Rwanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Everyone started doing the 'Woooos'..."

lol

The best part is imagining this whole confrontation in Flair's drunken Daffy Duck-like lisp.

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ric Flair is just an old, retired alcoholic nuisance now. Really not surprising given his previous life as a legendary, iconic alcoholic nuisance.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys should hold an intervention. And demand all your money back.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they only knew how much Naitch has been known to drop on a bar tab, they wouldn't have been so quick to toss him out...
A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gov't Mule:
If they only knew how much Naitch has been known to drop on a bar tab, they wouldn't have been so quick to toss him out...

On the other hand, if they knew the likelihood of seeing Flair's penis after he drops said money on a bar tab, they should be happy with their decision.
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naitch boy ric flair don't care for the normal people that make nominal wages

if you are a wealthy mark he'll hang with you and even go to your crib and hang out

naitch boy will sell you a robe for 6k if you got the cash

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
You guys should hold an intervention. And demand all your money back.

As long as he elbow drops his jacket and does a little air humping, I'm game.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
quote:
Originally posted by Gov't Mule:

On the other hand, if they knew the likelihood of seeing Flair's penis after he drops said money on a bar tab, they should be happy with their decision.
Depends on the size of the tab. It's like a gameshow. How much money would you take to see a 70 years old man's dong!?!?
A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Good point. The bar ahould have commenced a formal cost benefit analysis concerning seeing Ric Flair's penis.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:

Didn't sign your gimmicks that you wanted to sell on eBay, eh?
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

i hope jbl bullies you bro

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

Kev McGrath
Member # 3513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kev McGrath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bit of a none story. Flair is generally known to be friendly towards fans and the general public. It probably annoyed him they didn't know who he was. Having spent 15 years working behind bars though...have some manners folks!
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
Good point. The bar ahould have commenced a formal cost benefit analysis concerning seeing Ric Flair's penis.

Should be an FDA regulation!
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

quote:
quote:
quote:

Eh Weezie punches him in the mouth one time and JBL backs off like the coward he is [Big Grin]
Member # 126344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hate sports entertainment     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Sid's a stabber and Shane's a racist. F*uck them too.
Arn brought the scissors to the fight and therefore Sid gets off for self defense. SCREW BOTH ARN AND FLAIR. Overrated hacks.
Member # 126344

And who cares if shane douglas is supposedly a racist? last time I looked each one of us didn't have to like any particular person.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So obviously somebody other than you cares. Duh.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope he does too. I could use a new pool.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
And who cares if shane douglas is supposedly a racist? last time I looked each one of us didn't have to like any particular person.

I know. And I personally don't like people who live normal lives, sleep with the same wife they married back when, and don't have to wrestle anymore. Those people are real assh*oles.
Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Flair was ever going to grow up he'd have done so by now. The guy is 68 years old. Let him live his life the way he wants to, for better or worse.
John Williamson
Member # 127199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the story with Shane Douglas racism?
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by John Williamson:
What's the story with Shane Douglas racism?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/why-a-pro-wrestler-voted-for-trump-optics-can-drive-an-economy/2017/01/04/55a1210a-c3a0-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.5 a2e013db237

During a visit to DeNucci’s home, Douglas laughed as his salty mentor ranted about “freeloaders” and described President Obama with a racial slur. (“I hope that n*gger dies in office,” DeNucci added.) He blasted him for “apologizing” for America overseas.

murphdogg
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murphdogg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been lurking on this board for years, and have always been annoyed at the flack Flair gets for his personal life. A lot of great artist are seriously flawed. Richard Pryor was a coke head, Van Gogh was mentally ill. All I know is he is the best I've ever seen, and worked his ass off in every match.

--------------------
"i've done allot of tough crowds and this is one of them"

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Bashing Flair has become as over-the-top as the ass-kissing he used to get before the change in climate.

It's as weak as the "Ole Anderson is bitter" stuff.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

As far as I'm concerned, the only people who should really have heat with Ric Flair are people like Cary Silkin and Ole Anderson (guys Flair actually owes money to). And that's THEIR business not mine.
Someone from Rwanda
Member # 22010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Someone from Rwanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Douglas ever incorporate the Target angle into a wrestling gimmick? Granted, it may have looked awkward seeing him wrestle in the Target khakis.
brawler2711
Member # 26849

the naitch boy ric flair should be called the khamakazi shot boy

he once brought out a whole tray of the k shots to the bar, ran up a $912.00 tab and had to ask Patterson for a draw.

I sometimes wish he would make up with ole and stop bullying bartenders

it dosent look good for the wwe image.

--------------------
Sir Tojo

John Williamson
Member # 127199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I sometimes wish he would make up with ole

I think that ship has sailed, long ago. And I know any interviews I've seen should be taken with a pinch of salt but I don't think Ole cares one bit. Flair, I'm not sure about but he's an emotional guy and I think if there was a reconcilliation he'd like it.

Anyway, doubtful it's going to happen.

Seperate question- how is Ole's health? I haven't seen or heard of him in a long while, I know he has MS.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

--------------------
Sir Tojo

John Williamson
Member # 127199

That's from 10 years ago, if not more.
Cattle_Mutilation
Member # 59807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cattle_Mutilation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never EVER get bored of listening to that man rant. NEVER.

That interview he did with Meltzer a few years ago is hilarious as well. It was on Youtube somewhere i think

[ 04-13-2017, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Cattle_Mutilation ]

--------------------
Never Drew A Dime!

Any person applying for the position of pro wrestling referee must be of physical unfitness to the degree that the slightest nudge would render him irretrievably unconscious.

Cattle_Mutilation
Member # 59807

quote:
Originally posted by murphdogg:
been lurking on this board for years, and have always been annoyed at the flack Flair gets for his personal life. A lot of great artist are seriously flawed. Richard Pryor was a coke head, Van Gogh was mentally ill. All I know is he is the best I've ever seen, and worked his ass off in every match.

I'm with you here. And the irony is that 90% of the people on the board would jump at the chance to hang out and party with the Flair at least once.

--------------------
Never Drew A Dime!

brawler2711
Member # 26849

--------------------
Sir Tojo

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations