WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Best of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Part 2
Steve Berberovic
Member # 7569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Berberovic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winners of the first round have advanced.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

IP: Logged
Steve Berberovic
Member # 7569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Berberovic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a predictable finish, Iron Maiden have been declared as the undisputed Champions of the NWOBHM. Full disclosure, I voted for Saxon, just to not make it a complete walk. Yes, I'm a *****...
DR. PAPUFNIK
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DR. PAPUFNIK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been years since I listened to any of this at all, but does anybody remember Raven? They count in the geography and time frame right. Anybody like them?
Steve Berberovic
Member # 7569

I liked Raven quite a bit, "All for One" and "Stay Hard" are very solid albums. They're still going to this day, most recent release was "Extermination"(2015).

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations