WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Justin Roberts on bullying in WWE (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Justin Roberts on bullying in WWE
bmack71
Member # 120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmack71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely hate bullies. They are worthless cowards.
IP: Logged
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story is picking up a little steam, as I'm seeing Yahoo talking about it, posting a story that quotes other sources and so on, like this one.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/its-well-past-time-for-wwe-to-deal-with-its-bullyi.html

If anything happens to JBL, I would bet it's one of those "We'll bring you back when it dies down" deals.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

hate sports entertainment
Member # 126344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hate sports entertainment     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kilroy:
honestly not shocked that Cornette would stick up for him, Cornette is a big bully as well..

as much as Corny rants his trap about Russo, all while Russo, takes the high road, I'd be willing to bet good money if the two of them ever got in a fight Russo would whip Corny's ass.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hate sports entertainment:
quote:
Originally posted by Kilroy:
honestly not shocked that Cornette would stick up for him, Cornette is a big bully as well..

as much as Corny rants his trap about Russo, all while Russo, takes the high road, I'd be willing to bet good money if the two of them ever got in a fight Russo would whip Corny's ass.
What do you base this on? Russo's reign as WCW World champ?

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Cone Stold
Member # 19963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cone Stold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
Cornette's shocking take on JBL (that shows that completely different side of JBL):

Keep in mind that JBL would never f*uck with Cornette because it would likely mean the end of his life.

On Flairs podcast him and Cornette talked about how Nikita used to bully Cornette and Flair had to stick up for him. I just think Corny and JBL are cool.

I'd actually pay to see Cornette and Russo in a shoot. I can only imagine the spectacle. I'd pick Jim via crazy.

[ 04-11-2017, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Cone Stold ]

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havent heard the show yet but Justin is on todays MLW podcast.

http://www.mlwradio.com/

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. I thought WWE had a good track record on this issue. They fired Big Bully Busick pretty quick...
Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reports now that JBL and Bill DeMott are starting their own wrestling school [Big Grin] (kidding, ofcourse)

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how in WWE people get reprimanded for saying the word "belt" or "wrestler" or for sneezing around Vince, but shoving a bar of soap up somebody's ass is perfectly acceptable.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's almost like Vince had a dysfunctional childhood or something...
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard JBL on some show admitting that he "hazed" because it was done as a way to weed out who would and wouldn't have his back in "a riot."

That's a pretty acceptable reason if your name is Ed Farhat, Boris Malenko, Roddy Piper, or Ole Anderson, but what godd*amn "riot" has Johnny Hawk ever been in?

Didn't he start in front of 50 old burnt out fans in the "GlobalDome" Sportatorium, then go straight to the WWF to rassle in front of 13 year olds in pink Hitman sun goggles?

What a douche bucket..

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So he mistreats people to make them like him? Is he a horny 5th grade boy?
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Yeah pretty much lol
White Fang from WA
Member # 1458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Fang from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you're the only one hazing anyone (unless you include your lackeys) there isn't much value in the argument that there's a higher purpose to it.

--------------------
The reason raindances work is because they don't stop dancing until it rains.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Well, it makes Vince's dick hard so technically that's the "higher purpose."

--------------------

Shockabilly
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shockabilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Didn't he start in front of 50 old burnt out fans in the "GlobalDome" Sportatorium, then go straight to the WWF to rassle in front of 13 year olds in pink Hitman sun goggles?

The greatest question ever asked by a human being. Period.
Wolverine
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolverine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing JBL ever did was Legends with JBL, and that show got cancelled (not due to all this stuff coming out mind you, just low viewership counts).
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine:
The best thing JBL ever did was Legends with JBL, and that show got cancelled (not due to all this stuff coming out mind you, just low viewership counts).

Honestly...I liked the guy's in-ring work. And I thought when he first became a color commentator and mostly played it straight (before McDunn started pushing him to play the heel Hee Haw bullsh*it), he was a pretty good announcer. Legends was great.

He's still a c*unt.

--------------------

Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has Meltzer or anyone else written about Thea Vidale's discussing WWE officials sexually harassing her while she was playing Mama Benjamin?

I know she talked about it during at least one interview in MSM.

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

quote:
Well, it makes Vince's dick hard so technically that's the "higher purpose."

I keep envisioning Vince McMahon keeping a measuring stick nearby in gorilla position to measure his erection at all times during WWE events, noting the size and intensity of each in a notebook, and refering to it in booking committee meetings. "Stowman gave me a real rager last week....give him a push goddammit!"
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations