WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Rick Hazzard as a wrestler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rick Hazzard as a wrestler
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never forget when Hazzard was active as a referee in Dallas being at a JCP show and him coming out as a wrestler. It was random and odd. Think I mentioned it on here several years ago. From what I recall some 30 years later, he was a pretty good hand.

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

IP: Logged
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He started in World Class as a wrestler, then became a referee, then did both while working under a mask as Grappler #2 before wrestling again under his own identity for a bit prior to leaving. He did some post World Class wrestling under his own identity in Continental for a brief time.
IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations