WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Sour Grapes Tourney Finals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sour Grapes Tourney Finals
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . if they don't refuse to wrestle each other, that is.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 54 user(s) have voted.
Voting stops at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
voted for the H/T man....

Ole isnt bitter counting his money IMO

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My biggest question is why so many smarks who've never accomplished anything in wrestling (and probably not much in life) are so bitter about Ole.
Gabba Hey
Member # 20936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabba Hey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthfully I have no problem with either. Not sure exactly how this poll works. I voted Ole because I'd expect him to win this match.

--------------------
Im your huckleberry - Tombstone -- Sometimes to beat the bully. you have to be the bully. Michael Jordan. vs the Pistons

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would've loved to see Ole's face if he'd been told he's dropping the IC Belt to the Ultimate Warrior in less than a minute.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davephlegmball:
Would've loved to see Ole's face if he'd been told he's dropping the IC Belt to the Ultimate Warrior in less than a minute.

Would've love to seen yours if you had been the one telling him [Big Grin]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Rock-Hunter Kurt Austin from CHI
Member # 6360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock-Hunter Kurt Austin from CHI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Who took out Bret hart?! I missed a round here.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

quote:
Originally posted by Rock-Hunter Kurt Austin from CHI:
Wow! Who took out Bret hart?! I missed a round here.

Ole.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

HTM looks to be heading back to the dressing room, opting to take the COR rather than do the job . . .

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations