WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Star Wars 40th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Wars 40th
TylerStanMan
Member # 127142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TylerStanMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Celebration happening 4/13 - 4/16 and the 40th of Star Wars' debut on 5/25, plus The Last Jedi in December do you think this year's movie will live up to its legacy?
IP: Logged
Pbhero
Member # 81542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pbhero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to the new movie. My 4 1/2 year old is all in on Star Wars. Listens to all 7 soundtracks in the car, plays with it, talks about it, draws about it, theorizes about it.....he's all in. It's weird. I was a fan as a kid...but never went all in like this. He hasn't seen Rogue 9ne yet...but we will soon.

He has a good theory....he said that the new big Emperor guy from Force Awakens...is Anikin's dad! He may have something with that!

Last Jedi will be perfect for hi. He'll be almost a year older...Xmas time.....and his favourite character is Luke..who could have a big role in the new film.

I thought May 4th was the Star Wars day? Why the April days for celebration? Why not hold off till May?

[ 03-19-2017, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Pbhero ]

Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really excited for the upcoming Star Wars film. The last two films have been great!

Rouge One was excellent, though a younger child might enjoy Force Awakens more.

I think it will live up to the legacy. The studio is under extreme pressure to deliver on these films.

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Rod Trongard's Hair
Member # 26742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod Trongard's Hair     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious to see what The Last Jedi is going to be. Force Awakens was good, far better than the Lucas prequels, but I also felt I'd seen the story before this being the third time they've had to blow up the Death Star/Planet.

Rogue One was excellent, showing you can put story ahead of special effects and make a decent movie. If Last Jedi feels like another remake I question how long they'll be able to keep this alive.

--------------------
Don't Flip Your Wig

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Episode VIII picks up right after the ending of episode VII. Since you are all my very, deep, close, personal friends. I'll give you a sneak peek at the beginning of the movie, right after Rey meets crusty old Luke.

Spoilers ahead perhaps....you've been warned.

-

Annnnnnnnd you're welcome.

[ 03-20-2017, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Armageddon_T_Thunderbird ]

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just reading Empires End

Think I know who Snoke is!

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations