WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Russo interviews Orndorff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Russo interviews Orndorff
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From todays podcast

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=880&pid=1720123

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russo is insufferable. I'm listening cause I want to hear Paul but Russo is just difficult to listen to.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Risk aka Rob:
Russo is insufferable. I'm listening cause I want to hear Paul but Russo is just difficult to listen to.

Does he happen to say "Bro" at any time during the interview?

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Now on the twitter machine - @Armageddon_t-bird.

HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Orndorff happen to piledrive Russo at any time during the interview?

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Russo say "Bro?" It's Russo, how could he not?

No, don't think Paul did anything to Russo, sounds like a Skype interview or something.

The whole thing is a bit of a trainwreck and I'm not sure if Paul isn't just slightly intoxicated on something in this interview. It's a weird one.

Russo is kissing Paul's @ss big time. I mean to the point of discomfort.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

So this is "Part 1" of the interview.

Absolutely nothing was said that I would call interesting.

In essence, Vince keeps screaming to Paul how wonderful he is/was and Paul would get teary and then fired up and agree with Vince about how great he himself was.

I wouldn't call this a "Must Listen." I'm a huge fan of Paul Ordorff but this was more like an annoying Vince Russo interviewing Dale Gribble from "King of the Hill."

--------------------

FuzzFace
Member # 98738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuzzFace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah its just brutal worst podcast ever.
codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to defend Russo; but, I've heard Orndorff on Conry's podcast and I believe his cancer treatment affected his throat; so, that couldn't help. Still, Corny made it work fine. I'd have to be way more than half in the bag to talk to Russo.

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

quote:
Originally posted by codystarbuck:
Not to defend Russo; but, I've heard Orndorff on Conry's podcast and I believe his cancer treatment affected his throat; so, that couldn't help. Still, Corny made it work fine. I'd have to be way more than half in the bag to talk to Russo.

Paul's voice not withstanding, how Russo wound him up is what I was referring to. Cornette did just fine with Paul Orndorff but this Russo interview? Just awful. I'll consider listening to part 2 just to see if it continues to be a train-wreck but this one is just bad.

Quite honestly, he didn't even ask any questions that lead to Paul telling us anything worthwhile.

Russo is a terrible interviewer and his kissing up to that degree is just awful for the listener.

--------------------

Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro you're wonderful bro please don't piledrive me bro
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't listen to Vince Russo's fraudcast if he got the first interview with a returning Jesus Christ (not even if Jesus brought David Bowie, Prince, Jimi Hendrix, Albert Einstein, and JFK with him).

I'd be like, "Nah, not interested. Let me know when those guys do Cornette's show though."

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
I wouldn't listen to Vince Russo's fraudcast if he got the first interview with a returning Jesus Christ (not even if Jesus brought David Bowie, Prince, Jimi Hendrix, Albert Einstein, and JFK with him).

I'd be like, "Nah, not interested. Let me know when those guys do Cornette's show though."

In this hypothetical reincarnation scenario, I would be more flummoxed as to why these icons of society chose an appearance on the Vince Russo podcast as their triumphant reintroduction into the physical realm.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

In this hypothetical reincarnation scenario, I would be more flummoxed as to why these icons of society chose an appearance on the Vince Russo podcast as their triumphant reintroduction into the physical realm.
Be funny if they booked the appearance, then no-showed and texted him "SWERVE!!!"
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Part 2 is now up.

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=880&pid=1721275

MR. WONDERFUL INTERVIEW DEEPLY AFFECTS VINCE In part 2 of his interview with "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorf, Vince gets emotionally affected when he sees a man he didn't expect. After Paul discusses his thoughts of wrestlers today "not looking the part", the PRIDE he put into his work, wanting to wrestle for the fans, and wanting his fans children to know who he is, Vince discusses what deeply touched him AFTER the interview ended. If you are currently lacing up a pair of boots---YOU MUST WATCH THIS INTERVIEW!!!

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=880&pid=1721275

--------------------
Sir Tojo

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
If you are currently lacing up a pair of boots---YOU MUST WATCH THIS INTERVIEW!!!

If you are currently lacing up a pair of boots, you should never listen to--or watch--anything that Vince Russo was part of. Still not clicking on this godd*amn link.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations