WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Results: Nashville, TN 3/14/79

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Results: Nashville, TN 3/14/79
GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

IP: Logged
gulascantfoolus
Member
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andre and the living legend on the same team

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gypsy Joe = The original Buddy Jack
IP: Logged
1bruiser
Member
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
Andre and the living legend on the same team

GG could've handled those wimps on his own.
IP: Logged
gulascantfoolus
Member
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

IP: Logged
1bruiser
Member
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
IP: Logged
GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Not quite yet, but he did go to Jarrett in the summer.

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

IP: Logged
GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
Gypsy Joe = The original Buddy Jack

They WERE both foreigners, ya know.......

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

IP: Logged
gulascantfoolus
Member
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
Andre is the one who should have been afraid of GG

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

IP: Logged
1bruiser
Member
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
Andre is the one who should have been afraid of GG
Well yeah, but Andre wasn't going to hang around the territory, so he wouldn't have to face GG.
IP: Logged
gulascantfoolus
Member
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
Andre is the one who should have been afraid of GG
Well yeah, but Andre wasn't going to hang around the territory, so he wouldn't have to face GG.
Too bad can you imagine the build up to a body slam match that ends with GG slamming Andre THRU the ring

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

IP: Logged
1bruiser
Member
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
Andre is the one who should have been afraid of GG
Well yeah, but Andre wasn't going to hang around the territory, so he wouldn't have to face GG.
Too bad can you imagine the build up to a body slam match that ends with GG slamming Andre THRU the ring
Nick would be expecting an all time, record breaking crowd. GG would have slammed Andre through the ring and the floor.
IP: Logged
gulascantfoolus
Member
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
so was Tojo getting ready to leave with Fargo winning?

Tojo was probably afraid he'd have to face GG.
Andre is the one who should have been afraid of GG
Well yeah, but Andre wasn't going to hang around the territory, so he wouldn't have to face GG.
Too bad can you imagine the build up to a body slam match that ends with GG slamming Andre THRU the ring
Nick would be expecting an all time, record breaking crowd. GG would have slammed Andre through the ring and the floor.
And then smacked Jimmy Golden for good measure for ignoring him

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

IP: Logged
1bruiser
Member
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He would have smacked the whole Golden, Fields, Fuller, and Welch crowd.
IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture of Andre in the ad was from a nationally televised morning talk show from around 1975 called "The Mike Douglas Show" IIRC, that particular episode was taped right on Miami Beach. Chris Taylor and Verne Gagne were also on that episode.
IP: Logged
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3