WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Best Wrestler You Never Saw One of His Matches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Wrestler You Never Saw One of His Matches
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D.C. Drake
IP: Logged
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add whoever you like
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dopiest thread ever and that's saying something at this tardo factory.
Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

Not necessarily; you can know a wrestler by reputation but never had the chance to see them because of their era or lack of footage. If I may use boxing as an example, I've seen very little footage of Jack Johnson yet I put him on my short list of heavyweights because of what I've read about him.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Stephen Gennarelli
Member # 21747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Gennarelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim Londos.
Rod Trongard's Hair
Member # 26742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod Trongard's Hair     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stu Hart

--------------------
Don't Flip Your Wig

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blaster

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kangaroos for me. Although there's plenty of footage but I have yet to come around to dedicating them time to watch them.

--------------------
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!
---
And BABY DOLL...shame on you mama...cause I know you better than anyone!

Path Of Rage
Member # 4918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Path Of Rage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hangman Bruce Pobanz
Qaenos
Member # 6452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qaenos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kangaroos, Jim Londos would be up there for me.

I'd have to say Sweet Daddy Siki. Growing up in Toronto, I'd hear about him so much - on par with Bruno Sammartino. If I start to talk about people who saw wrestling in the 60s and 70s in Toronto, they'd mention him, gauranteed. Other than some indy show footage from the 80s when he was past his prime, I never saw anything of this guy and always wanted to.

Not sure about "best", but I've never seen Dr. Jerry Graham wrestle and since he was Vince McMahon Jr.'s favorite, there must have been something good about him. Along the same lines, my grandfather's favorite wrestler was "The Beast" and I never saw him either.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easily web-available footage of Londos, the Roos and Siki.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

timbo_slice
Member # 20992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbo_slice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank Gotch.
BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan
Member # 5853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BVRF05: Eddie Gilbert Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank Gotch or George Hackenschmidt

--------------------
Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have ~ James Baldwin

I will never apologize for who I am! Do you really think I care what you think about me? You obviously don't know me.

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abe Lincoln
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezekiel.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

What's the greatest movie you never watched?

What's the greatest song you never heard?

Who's the best p*ussy you never f*ucked?

MIDNIGHT RAIDER
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIDNIGHT RAIDER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inoki or Baba
Which do you guys think was better.
Just haven't watched a ton of Japanese wrestling

[ 03-13-2017, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: MIDNIGHT RAIDER ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inoki. Baba was better than decent before his body broke down, but... his body broke down.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rufus R Jones wrestler, based on how Tony Atlas fawned over him in his book.

As for *******.. George Jefferson's Gillete beatch is rising the ladder with all the whining. [Wink]

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Cena. I never could see him.
Frozen
Member # 10689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frozen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Amber Lynn or Christy Canyon.

--------------------
"I was the first wrestler to come to the ring with music."

Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gene Kiniski
Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Titanic

The original score for Rocky 5 (not the badly aged then contemporary stuff they put in there)

This gorgeous late 30 something Puertorican lady, Lupe, who used to cut my hair when I was in my early 20's. She spoke no English and my Spanish isn't very good but I felt like the sexual tension was so damn thick I could cut it with my boner.

A Gene Wilder Somersault
Member # 128207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Gene Wilder Somersault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vulture's boner vs. Sexual tension.
Vulture
Member # 10205

Lol! I mean this was a spicy hot curvaceous but cute latina, if you saw her up close you'd understand!

[ 03-13-2017, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Vulture ]

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vulture:
Lol! I mean this was a spicy hot curvaceous but cute latina, if you saw her up close you'd understand!

Did she also wash your hair? If so, her hanging over you by the basin must've been killing you
Vulture
Member # 10205

Ah man this thread brings back memories of sex I never had lol. And yes she did and it sure damn did.

[ 03-13-2017, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Vulture ]

Lee Wong
Member # 912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee Wong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luther Lindsay
Dory Funk Sr.
Stu Hart

Future Endeavor
Member # 1470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future Endeavor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Valentine
Spoiler
Ed Lewis

--------------------
You can take the Hockey out of Canada, but you can't take the Canadian out of Hockey.

http://www.facebook.com/thevoiceofyourchoice

Londo from MN
Member # 1945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Londo from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The word 'retard' and all noun derivations thereof are some of the few words on this planet that I find highly offensive.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by Londo from MN:
quote:

The word 'retard' and all noun derivations thereof are some of the few words on this planet that I find highly offensive.
I'll make sure to remember that the next time I decide to give a f*uck.
Paulie
Member # 124710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paulie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This gorgeous late 30 something Puertorican lady, Lupe, who used to cut my hair when I was in my early 20's. She spoke no English and my Spanish isn't very good but I felt like the sexual tension was so damn thick I could cut it with my boner. [/QB]

I didn't know much Spanish and there was no time for talk ...

web page

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dory Dixon until a few years ago.

--------------------
"If I had realized that you people would be so damned stupid as to give the world champion $750,000, I would have made myself the champion." — Ole Anderson, to the executives at WCW and WTBS

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent topic...

Dory Sr

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

davephlegmball
Member # 5163

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
excellent topic...

Dory Sr

Thanks, King. Some are having trouble with it (see above). Usually, Shaving WJ is pretty on top of things. Apparently, he's either seen them all or is just confused.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

quote:

The Godfather

Probably something in the classical genre

Hard to beat the 19 year-old tri-athlete i had. Guess it's probably some girl from the same class, but I can't imagine one prettier as well.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blassie or Rikidozan

--------------------

slingshotsuplex from MD via PA
Member # 4067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slingshotsuplex from MD via PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rod Trongard's Hair:
Stu Hart

x2
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by A Gene Wilder Somersault:
John Cena. I never could see him.

Winner.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by Paulie:
quote:

This gorgeous late 30 something Puertorican lady, Lupe, who used to cut my hair when I was in my early 20's. She spoke no English and my Spanish isn't very good but I felt like the sexual tension was so damn thick I could cut it with my boner.

I didn't know much Spanish and there was no time for talk ...

web page [/QB]

Did you take her to the garden just for a little walk?
you know your chances come but once

[ 03-16-2017, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: gulascantfoolus ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations