WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » IACW Now On Amazon Prime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IACW Now On Amazon Prime
izzyslap1
Member # 126940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzyslap1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IACW is now available on Amazon Prime.
For now, due to the learning curve in uploading, Season 1 consists of episodes 2 & 3. Future episodes will be uploaded as Season 2.

Izzy

IP: Logged
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Izzy (or anyone), do you know how it's listed on there? I searched for it, and couldn't find it.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

izzyslap1
Member # 126940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzyslap1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is still loading (taking a long time), I will try to get support to help me on this, I suspect there is some kind of problem, when I check the status says "publishing".
When it is fully published it will be listed as IACW Championship Wrestling.

Izzy

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Izzy.

I'll keep looking.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

izzyslap1
Member # 126940

You are very welcome. I received a message from Amazon, that the upload failed but they don't give me a reason, They said it MAY be because the closed caption file is not the exact length as the video file. I will have to check it, problem is Amazon "help" is not very customer friendly and difficult to get a human to speak with on theses matters. I will attempt a fix , but for now I would suggest you catch up on the show on You Tube. The first six episodes are now up and running there. Its listed as IACW Pro Wrestling. I've also been posting them on here.

Thanks,
Izzy

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations