WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » R.I.P. Bill Paxton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: R.I.P. Bill Paxton
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMZ is reporting his death at age 61. Story says he underwent heart surgery and had complications post-op and suffered a fatal stroke.

Anyone got a second report from a primary source?

[ 02-26-2017, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/02/26/hollywood-reacts-bill-paxtons-sudden-death/98444352/

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doggone underrated actor, loved him early in his career in the whiney heel roles, Clyde the bartender in Streets of Fire, The Private in Aliens and as the big brother in Weird Science.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

djangoska
Member # 10798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djangoska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Mr. Paxton.
Thanks for sharing your gift with us all.

--------------------
Majority rule wont work in a mental institution.

codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why don't you put her in charge?"

Fine, fine actor; way too young.

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

Mon-Ray-Al
Member # 3439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon-Ray-Al     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTH?

The guy was great.

--------------------
THE FIRE WITHIN

ZEKER
Member # 4727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZEKER         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP... the only guy killed by a Terminator, an Alien and a Predator in a movie...

[ 02-26-2017, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: ZEKER ]

Pbhero
Member # 81542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pbhero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ZEKER:
RIP... the only guy killed by a Terminator, an Alien and a Predator in a movie...

What about Lance Hendrickson?
ZEKER
Member # 4727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZEKER         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I never saw AVP, did he get killed by a Predator in it?

*edit I just read the wiki on AVP and he did - correction noted:

"Paxton one of 2 people to have been killed by a Terminator, Alien and Predator..."

[ 02-26-2017, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: ZEKER ]

Pbhero
Member # 81542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pbhero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heheheh...funny...I thought he was in Predator 2 with Paxson.

Guess I was correct by default.

Regardless.....Paxson was beloved by his peers....and I loved his work.

RIP

bAzTNM
Member # 8494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bAzTNM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seemed to be in everything in the 80s. Always nice when a familiar face turned up. RIP. 61 is too young.

--------------------
From Scotland!

My website with random stuff

John Williamson
Member # 127199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Williamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP

Always liked him. Frailty (which he directed) was very good.

Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Often when celebrities pass away I'll check out their film history. I could name a bunch of movies that Bill starred in, but I was shocked at just how many films he appeared in. And many major production movies too.

RIP Bill Paxton.

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Kilroy
Member # 53

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kilroy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Coconut Pete..
hate sports entertainment
Member # 126344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hate sports entertainment     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was in U-571. Good movie. RIP! He was awesome.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations