WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Tessa Blanchard (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tessa Blanchard
djkm77
Member # 26160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djkm77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If neither of them ever spoke or used twitter I am sure they would both be signed by now.
IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump since there's a new (pretty much identical) thread just starting.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Ordell
Member # 6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ordell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. I searched for her before starting a new one and this thread did not come up.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes Mr. Searchy's old creaky bones can't get up the stairs. Usually better to Google search whatever you're looking for + Wrestling Classics.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has improved greatly since I first saw her. Really shocked she's not with NXT or the E. I think she has a sweet deal in Japan from my understanding.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Frogs
Member # 51578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
She's already made shots in NXT (she lives in Orlando) but they don't seem to be interested in pulling the trigger on her for some reason. I think she's one of the best women working today and clearly has a great look (just maybe not what Vince "gets").

I was gonna say I could have sworn I saw her in an NXT match awhile back. But, in my old age I'm not sure if it was or Ellering's daughter.
Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll see her and probably Rachael Ellering on the upcoming WWE Women's tournament. The tournament will be based on their Cruiserweight and UK tournaments. Both made for really good television.
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Farmer from WA:
You'll see her and probably Rachael Ellering on the upcoming WWE Women's tournament. The tournament will be based on their Cruiserweight and UK tournaments. Both made for really good television.

Sweet.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations