WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Tessa Blanchard (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tessa Blanchard
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Tully's daughter in now wrestling. Anybody seen her? Has good genetics. Just wondering what kind of hand she is.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

IP: Logged
Lord Tense Guy
Member # 61299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Tense Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she wrestle? Every video seems to have her as a manager

Scratch that, I guess she only made her in-ring debut on June 13th.

Watching a video of her with George South and Bill Apter (BTW is he secretly comedian Johnathan Katz?) and she seems like a nice kid. Hope the business doesn't destroy her. Though it seems the ladies handle it a bit better.

[ 08-01-2014, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Lord Tense Guy ]

CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWFmark from FL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a photo of her in the ring as a wrestler... Be kind of cool if she ever got to team with Charlotte.
 -

[ 08-01-2014, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: CWFmark from FL ]

CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWFmark from FL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, she's seems like a good heel already. Shades of daddy! I think she's going to be a top WWE Diva someday.

[ 08-01-2014, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: CWFmark from FL ]

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she' got potential and she seems competent in that match posted above. She's still green, obviously, but I think she probably has all the tools to get places.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl. Rode on the elevator with her today and saw her several times the last couple of days. Lance Storm said she kicked him in the gonads twice during training yesterday. Lol

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

stipe
Member # 115491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stipe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter your oponnent is in pink underwear, you give him good old kayfabe steardown !

Agree, cute kid with great heel potential.

Go get them tiger !

--------------------
Bad english warning !

stipe
Member # 115491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stipe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... you give HER... offcourse.

--------------------
Bad english warning !

codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CWFmark from FL:
Boy, she's seems like a good heel already. Shades of daddy! I think she's going to be a top WWE Diva someday.

Think they'll give her a male valet, named Bobby Doll?

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

codystarbuck
Member # 27176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for codystarbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And do Ole, Arn, Barry Wyndham, or Lex Luger have daughters? 'Cause if they do, look out world.

By the same token, does Dusty, so they have someone to feud with?

--------------------
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues." —Terry Pratchett

CJ in Savannah
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ in Savannah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by codystarbuck:
And do Ole, Arn, Barry Wyndham, or Lex Luger have daughters? 'Cause if they do, look out world.

They could jump Cody Rhodes or Goldust and break their arm as long as they "make it good."

--------------------
I hope my next relationship lasts longer than Taylor Swift's next 10.

Happ Hazzard
Member # 4893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happ Hazzard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luger has a daughter, she was in the "I'll be your hero" video that WWE did years ago.
CJ in Savannah
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ in Savannah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry has a daughter, I don't know if Ole and Arn do, Ole does have a son named Bryant who wrestled for a short time in SMW and I think he may have appeared in WCW once or twice

--------------------
I hope my next relationship lasts longer than Taylor Swift's next 10.

stipe
Member # 115491

I totally see her teaming with Charlotte as : SAN ANTONIA ! :-)

--------------------
Bad english warning !

Cincinnati Kid
Member # 339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cincinnati Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another third generation wrestler.
doc
Member # 5897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Tense Guy:

Watching a video of her with George South and Bill Apter (BTW is he secretly comedian Johnathan Katz?)

Well it's not a secret NOW...

--------------------
"All we have left is our memories, Lou. It's all we have."
--Count Billy Varga to Lou Thesz at a long-ago CAC banquet at the Sportsmens Lodge in Sherman Oaks, California

doc
Member # 5897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Umm...uhh...go on to the next post. I forgot what I was gonna say.

--------------------
--Count Billy Varga to Lou Thesz at a long-ago CAC banquet at the Sportsmens Lodge in Sherman Oaks, California

CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

While looking for video of Tessa on YouTube came across this odd clip.

Marty Goldstein from WA
Member # 1918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty Goldstein from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That slingshot back-suplex impressed me. She picked up on a lot of the little things for sure.

--------------------
www.citycircus.ca
Canadian politics and civic affairs and sometimes wrestling.

Twitter: @TGCTS
Read my stories on Slam! Wrestling too!

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RBF: Resting Blanchard Face

quote:
Originally posted by doc:
 -

Umm...uhh...go on to the next post. I forgot what I was gonna say.

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

DuckSoup
Member # 61285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DuckSoup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dusty has two daughters. One was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
codystarbuck
Member # 27176

quote:
Originally posted by DuckSoup:
quote:

I'm picturing a blond woman with Dusty's lisp.

I'm telling you, we have a potential WrestleMania main event here somewhere. The 4 Horsewomen vs the American Dreamgirl!

--------------------

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Cool T shirt she's wearing

So this would be Magnum TA's stepdaughter?

Tyler From Charlotte
Member # 41072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler From Charlotte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DuckSoup:
quote:

I'm picturing a blond woman with Dusty's lisp.

I'm telling you, we have a potential WrestleMania main event here somewhere. The 4 Horsewomen vs the American Dreamgirl!

I don't know about a lisp but she is a blond and is actually ver, very pretty.
midsouthfan from N.O.
Member # 1508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midsouthfan from N.O.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw her wrestle a couple weeks ago in Milton, FL. In my opinion, she was one of the best heels on the entire show. Very believable. Good skill.
Lord Tense Guy
Member # 61299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Tense Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's almost Wonder Showzen. Needs more puppets!
JOEY
Member # 789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got to see Tessa wrestle this afternoon in Charlotte against a very good female worker (Chastity something?). She was very green as far as mechanics but definitely has charisma. She and I (mainly her) had a running joke going all weekend as well stemming from my drunken toast to a few friends in the bar Thursday night. Needless to say every time she saw me over the weekend she screamed "Hey! Cheers!" followed by the expletive that I shouted in the bar. It was pretty cool having Tully's daughter messing with me all weekend.

--------------------
"Ain't no doubt about it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" -"Sweet and Sour" Larry Sweeney 27 time ICW-ICWA Texarkana Television Champion

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was on the elevator with her and the other girl in the pic above. Both are ver attractive but both are were petite. Didn't get a chance to see them work.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

martini
Member # 33060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't blame her for the hard stare. The blonde looks like the cheeky type.
doc
Member # 5897

quote:
Originally posted by martini:
I don't blame her for the hard stare. The blonde looks like the cheeky type.

Buttocks seriously, folks...

--------------------

doc
Member # 5897

quote:
Originally posted by Claymation Quartermain:
Was on the elevator with her and the other girl in the pic.

"Two, please."

--------------------

jtx
Member # 53113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So this would be Magnum TA's stepdaughter?
I was going to make a crack about Magnum needing to have a daughter so we could get a next generation "I Quit" thing going. Then I realized....

quote:
I don't know about a lisp but she is a blond and is actually ver, very pretty.
I'm kinda surprised Dusty's daughter never got into wrestling. I believe both her and Cody tried their hand in Hollywood briefly before Cody took up wrestling. I always figured she would too. In his book Dusty sorta buried her in that typical fatherly way where he laments the poor dude who'll end up with her. He in a light-hearted manner consistently jabs her for being a spoiled princess.
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a chance to see her work this past weekend. She has a ton of potential and reminds me a lot of her dad in her attitude and approach. I fully expect her to be in the "E" sooner than later.

--------------------
"It's Gerry, and Mike Graham is the correct answer." — CWF Fan on a 07-14-2017 thread, debating Mike Graham & Jerry Brisco

Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yea, when the OP said "good genetics", I was hoping he meant "she inherited her Daddy's psychology" vs. Athletic talent or physique.

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

Kid Canada
Member # 7294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the lovely Ms. Blanchard is going to be touring up here in the Maritimes over the next couple weeks. I'd love to catch a show but it doesn't appear as though they'll be coming up my way.

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/2015/05/20/22408466.html

The Coach
Member # 6392

I have seen a good bit of her now and she's really talented. Wont be surprised to see her in the E. Would be a good matchup with Charlotte.

[ 05-05-2017, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: The Coach ]

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa's terrific. She's dating Ricochet (Prince Puma in Lucha Underground).

Remember, she's got two dads (Tully and stepdad Magnum).

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

The Coach
Member # 6392

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
Tessa's terrific. She's dating Ricochet (Prince Puma in Lucha Underground).

Remember, she's got two dads (Tully and stepdad Magnum).

Any talk of her going up there, SWJ? I know she goes to Japan a lot.

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's already made shots in NXT (she lives in Orlando) but they don't seem to be interested in pulling the trigger on her for some reason. I think she's one of the best women working today and clearly has a great look (just maybe not what Vince "gets").

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's almost a lock to be a part of the upcoming WWE Women's tournament. Which will be similar to their Cruiserweight and UK tournaments.

Tessa has been working a lot, and has been very active. In fact he was Paige's stunt double for the Rock's produced movie about Paige's family. Funny the Rock did not know Tessa was Tully's daughter until after they filmed it. Just two third generation wrestlers hanging out.

[ 05-05-2017, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Matt Farmer from WA ]

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations