WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » WCW: Super Shockmaster vs. Mike Thor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WCW: Super Shockmaster vs. Mike Thor
Rob from IA
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob from IA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I know the original plan was for him to be a babyface doppelganger of sorts for Vader, and this costume looks similar to when Vader had the full mask in 89-90. But I've seen other mentions and he comes off like a heel. Not sure why Zbyszko is burying the idea that it's a different guy though? Seems counterproductive. This may be his only TV match, but I wonder if that would've been the Shockmaster's look the whole time if he hadn't had the Clash incident.

IP: Logged
DreamIceCold
Member # 5569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamIceCold   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob from IA:

I know the original plan was for him to be a babyface doppelganger of sorts for Vader, and this costume looks similar to when Vader had the full mask in 89-90. But I've seen other mentions and he comes off like a heel. Not sure why Zbyszko is burying the idea that it's a different guy though? Seems counterproductive. This may be his only TV match, but I wonder if that would've been the Shockmaster's look the whole time if he hadn't had the Clash incident.

This was at the tail end of Shockmaster's run. He even had a promo or two where he bashed "Shock master" and it came across as if he was set to feud with well, himself. Odd stuff really but Super Shock master WAS a heel while Shockmaster was a face.

--------------------
http://atomicgiants.proboards.com/

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations