WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries? (Page 8)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries?
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/starvation-of-blanche-monnier/#.V1GAcfkrLIU This week's true crime article contains the tale of a socialite who was tortured by her own mother for a quarter century. Then I take a look at a case of a woman who was raped and murdered, leading to a police investigation that left more questions than answers as witnesses came up dead themselves, and finally I share the story of a young girl's murder and the lynch mob that administered "justice" to an innocent man as hysteria overcame facts.
IP: Logged
Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS
Member
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've not read the entire thread, so it may have already been mentioned, but I've recently become fascinated by the murder of William Desmond Taylor in the early 1920s. I read the book "Tinseltown" as well and found it to be enlightening.

--------------------
Cynthia Celeste Miller
Spectrum Games


Check out my band, Eminent Remains, on Facebook.

IP: Logged
Buckethead
Member
Member # 125839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckethead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arnold, you seem to be an Unsolved Mysteries buff. I have a question about that show and its a case I've never heard of since and wanted to read about it again.

On the show back in the late 80s, there was a case about 2 or 3 boys who went into the woods to just play around. They might have been on 3-4 wheelers or just walking. Not sure. Anyways, someone shot these innocent boys for no reason at all. It was assumed they had accidentally stumbled upon something they weren't supposed to see and this is why they were murdered. It was unsolved and there were no leads which is why it appeared on the show.

Do you remember this case? I've looked for it sporadically over the years but don't know enough about it(names of victims, location,etc.) to find it.

IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS:
I've not read the entire thread, so it may have already been mentioned, but I've recently become fascinated by the murder of William Desmond Taylor in the early 1920s. I read the book "Tinseltown" as well and found it to be enlightening.

I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic book and highly recommended to anyone interested in how the studio system worked in the silent era.
IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Buckethead:
Arnold, you seem to be an Unsolved Mysteries buff. I have a question about that show and its a case I've never heard of since and wanted to read about it again.

On the show back in the late 80s, there was a case about 2 or 3 boys who went into the woods to just play around. They might have been on 3-4 wheelers or just walking. Not sure. Anyways, someone shot these innocent boys for no reason at all. It was assumed they had accidentally stumbled upon something they weren't supposed to see and this is why they were murdered. It was unsolved and there were no leads which is why it appeared on the show.

Do you remember this case? I've looked for it sporadically over the years but don't know enough about it(names of victims, location,etc.) to find it.

The kids stuffed in a small shack and lit on fire?

Otherwise the ATV murders took place on a mountain. Frank Casteel was found guilty but maintains he was innocent.

There is also the Boys on the Tracks who were more than likely murdered and left for a train to run over.

IP: Logged
Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS
Member
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia Celeste Miller from KS:
I've not read the entire thread, so it may have already been mentioned, but I've recently become fascinated by the murder of William Desmond Taylor in the early 1920s. I read the book "Tinseltown" as well and found it to be enlightening.

I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic book and highly recommended to anyone interested in how the studio system worked in the silent era.
I agree. It covers so much more ground than just the murder; the author beautifully and masterfully gave a full lesson on the state of the motion picture industry in the 1920s.

Plus, of all the theories I've read about who perpetrated the murder, the one given in this book seems the most possible, as it doesn't go against any of the established facts and accounts.

--------------------
Cynthia Celeste Miller
Spectrum Games


Check out my band, Eminent Remains, on Facebook.

IP: Logged
brawler2711
Member
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the Robert Stack hosted Unsolved Mysteries episodes online anywhere?

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
Are the Robert Stack hosted Unsolved Mysteries episodes online anywhere?

Sporadically on youtube but the producers are still top notch Nazis at shutting then down
IP: Logged
brawler2711
Member
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
Are the Robert Stack hosted Unsolved Mysteries episodes online anywhere?

Sporadically on youtube but the producers are still top notch Nazis at shutting then down
It's a shame that the Stack episodes aren't on a service like Netflix.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Luke the Dumpster
Member
Member # 126767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke the Dumpster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to prevent paying Stack royalties, a lot of the segments were re-produced in 2008-2010 with Dennis Farina, even though the case were in most instances, 20+ years old. I guess Stack had a very favorable contract.

--------------------
"It's time to take out the trash"

IP: Logged
Buckethead
Member
Member # 125839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckethead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
quote:
Originally posted by Buckethead:
Arnold, you seem to be an Unsolved Mysteries buff. I have a question about that show and its a case I've never heard of since and wanted to read about it again.

On the show back in the late 80s, there was a case about 2 or 3 boys who went into the woods to just play around. They might have been on 3-4 wheelers or just walking. Not sure. Anyways, someone shot these innocent boys for no reason at all. It was assumed they had accidentally stumbled upon something they weren't supposed to see and this is why they were murdered. It was unsolved and there were no leads which is why it appeared on the show.

Do you remember this case? I've looked for it sporadically over the years but don't know enough about it(names of victims, location,etc.) to find it.

The kids stuffed in a small shack and lit on fire?

Otherwise the ATV murders took place on a mountain. Frank Casteel was found guilty but maintains he was innocent.

There is also the Boys on the Tracks who were more than likely murdered and left for a train to run over.

Not stuffed in a small shack and definitely not the boys on the tracks.

You might be right about Casteel...although I remember on the reenactment on Unsolved Mysteries it was young boys. The victims in the Casteel case much older. Maybe they changed it for dramatic purposes on the show.

Either way, thanks for answering my question.

Have you ever heard of the Copper Dollar Ranch Murders? Crazy case. Maybe you should consider doing an article on that one in the future.

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the lead! Always looking for more cases!

Is the Stack contract thing true? I figured it was just Spike trying to modernize the show w/o having to produce new segments. I really don't like the way they butchered the show.

I have the original run on 22(?) 6 hour DVDs or something like that.

----

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/clayton-miller-death/#.V1sATvkrLIU

This week's true crime tales include the story of a teenager found dead under alarming circumstances, then a look into a double homicide in a nursery, plus the case of an elderly man brutally beheaded for unknown reasons and more...

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I'm taking your question to my Unsolved Mysteries geek board. We'll see what they say.
IP: Logged
Vulture
Member
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
Are the Robert Stack hosted Unsolved Mysteries episodes online anywhere?

Sporadically on youtube but the producers are still top notch Nazis at shutting then down
It's a shame that the Stack episodes aren't on a service like Netflix.
Yes! Those were the best!
IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Yvq6CvCUo

Hours of Stack Unsolved Mysteries are up on youtube. Follow the side links for more.

IP: Logged
brawler2711
Member
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Yvq6CvCUo

Hours of Stack Unsolved Mysteries are up on youtube. Follow the side links for more.

Awesome, thanks.

So much better than the revamped Farina version.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/edward-bell-murderer/#.V2QPRfkrLIU This week's article contains two true crime tales. We start with the story of the day an ex-marine met up with a pervert on a Texas street, only one would walk away alive. Then I take a look at the case of a twisted lad who took his desires to a deadly level.
IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/antoinette-davis-daughter-sex/#.V2qjMbgrLIU This week's true crime article contains the story of a mother who loaned her 5 year old daughter out for sex, then we look at the tale of a free spirit from Wisconsin who disappeared while on vacation. We close up this week with an UPDATE on a previous case!
IP: Logged
brawler2711
Member
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/edward-bell-murderer/#.V2QPRfkrLIU This week's article contains two true crime tales. We start with the story of the day an ex-marine met up with a pervert on a Texas street, only one would walk away alive. Then I take a look at the case of a twisted lad who took his desires to a deadly level.

Ed Harold Bells UM reenactment was one of the best IMO.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/priest-murders-nun-easter-mass/#.V3KKWrgrLIU

This week's look at some true crime cases includes a priest who brutally murdered a nun in the name of Satan, and a look at the tragedy that inspired Fastball's hit song "The Way".

IP: Logged
MikeTheGamecock
Member
Member # 67979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeTheGamecock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Buckethead:
Arnold, you seem to be an Unsolved Mysteries buff. I have a question about that show and its a case I've never heard of since and wanted to read about it again.

On the show back in the late 80s, there was a case about 2 or 3 boys who went into the woods to just play around. They might have been on 3-4 wheelers or just walking. Not sure. Anyways, someone shot these innocent boys for no reason at all. It was assumed they had accidentally stumbled upon something they weren't supposed to see and this is why they were murdered. It was unsolved and there were no leads which is why it appeared on the show.

Do you remember this case? I've looked for it sporadically over the years but don't know enough about it(names of victims, location,etc.) to find it.

This sounds like the ATM murders. I remember this on Unsolved Mysteries. It was also on another show that I don't remember the name of. I think the guy that killed them was mad that the boys were on land that he owned and that is what the murders were over.

[ 06-28-2016, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: MikeTheGamecock ]

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/tyler-hadley-kills-parents/#.V36Py7grLIU

Three true crime tales are covered including the story of a teen who killed his parents so he could throw a party, a woman is brutally murdered by a mystery man while showing off real estate and the story of a woman who vanished after having car problems, only leaving behind a handful of bizarre clues.

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/whorehouse-91-murders/#.V4jdrLgrLIV This week's article covers the case of a Latino family that ran a whorehouse where the clients and the prostitutes had a habit of not coming out alive. It is not until the family's trial that the full extent of horrors is uncovered.
IP: Logged
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff as always!

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/china-arnold/#.V4-OwbgrLIU This week's article includes the story of a mother who cooked her own child in the microwave while in a drunken rage, plus the story of a medical researcher who vanished on the eve of her greatest breakthrough. Another story tells of an ad in U.S. magazine that may have warned America of the Pearl Harbor attacks in 1941, and we close this week with some ghostly images that have been taken next to the sunken ships in Pearl Harbor.
IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm ever the victim of a grisly murder or I disappear mysteriously, I hope to be the subject of a multi-page thread on an obscure internet site.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, dude's carved himself a niche. Seriously.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the support guys!

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/man-wrongfully-executed/#.V5gAcbgrLIU My true crime article this week covers the story of a man who is sentenced to death for the crimes of the serial killer next door. I also look into the story of a woman who seemed to send strange messages from beyond the grave, and a young gal goes missing while off in the woods with a much older man. He blames a mythic creature on her disappearance...

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/final-hours-shannan-gilbert/#.V6Hx1bgrLIU

This week's article includes the story of an escort who was found dead after being seen by various witnesses acting erratically while wandering around the streets where a serial killer was also prowling...then a look at the in-ring death of a boxer which led to one of the most infamous pictures in the early days of sports photography, and I close with a murder captured live on a 911 call.

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/stalker-pics-on-cell-phone/#.V6ndz5grLIU

A woman finds an unknown man's image on her cell phone...can the police find her stalker before he finds her? Plus the story of a family hounded by threatening letters coming from an unknown source. Last up is a look at a miscarriage of justice as a judge refuses to admit video taped evidence of police abuse as valid for a criminal trial.

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/harvard-brutal-crime/#.V7f1tJgrLIU

This week's article starts with the story of a Harvard grad who blundered his way through the "perfect" crime. Then a look at a sicko who murdered a young girl and then taunted her mother through the girl's cell phone. Wrapping up this week is a case of a woman who goes missing after a party - the obvious suspect concocts a story that the police can't crack.

IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/robert-beckowitz-murder/#.V8BpeJgrLIU Two true crime tales this week... First up is the grisly tale of a man who was killed by a friend, who then used his body for a three day orgy of sex and blood lust. Then I take a look at an intriguing case of a girl who ran away in Minnesota this Summer under strange circumstances....
IP: Logged
Arnold_OldSchool
Member
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/man-eviscerates-girlfriend-rough-sex/#.V8mg5pgrLIU This week's article includes a look into the story of a man who claimed to accidentally kill his girlfriend during "rough sex" - the evidence suggests a far more violent angle. Next is a plight of a brutal convict who is trying to claim his execution should be halted due to injuries he suffered during his last date with death. Finally this week is wrapped up with the tragic tale of what became of the soldier who was sharing a booth with President Lincoln at Ford's Theatre.
IP: Logged
paulsonj72
Member
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possible MAJOR developments in the Jacob Wetterling case out of Minnesota. Person of Interest Danny Heinrich has allegedly told the FBI where they could find Wetterling's body. Info courtesy of WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/03/breaking-news-heinrich-told-fbi-where-he-says-they-will-find-wetterling/

IP: Logged
Daddy Dewdrop
Member
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paulsonj72:
Possible MAJOR developments in the Jacob Wetterling case out of Minnesota. Person of Interest Danny Heinrich has allegedly told the FBI where they could find Wetterling's body. Info courtesy of WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/03/breaking-news-heinrich-told-fbi-where-he-says-they-will-find-wetterling/

WOW! This is HUGE news indeed. I'd always held out some faint hope that he would be found alive someday, but figured he was probably dead. Hopefully the family can now have some closure.
IP: Logged
paulsonj72
Member
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
quote:
Originally posted by paulsonj72:
Possible MAJOR developments in the Jacob Wetterling case out of Minnesota. Person of Interest Danny Heinrich has allegedly told the FBI where they could find Wetterling's body. Info courtesy of WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/03/breaking-news-heinrich-told-fbi-where-he-says-they-will-find-wetterling/

WOW! This is HUGE news indeed. I'd always held out some faint hope that he would be found alive someday, but figured he was probably dead. Hopefully the family can now have some closure.
KARE 11 is reporting that Patty Wetterling is saying the remains are Jacob's. Authorities have not commented on this. But as stated this is HUGE news in the nearly 27 year old case. This news is also being reported by all major media outlets in the Twin Cities regarding the alleged statement by Heinrich.

http://www.kare11.com/news/wetterlings-remains-found-our-hearts-are-broken/313210664

[ 09-03-2016, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: paulsonj72 ]

IP: Logged
paulsonj72
Member
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
quote:
Originally posted by paulsonj72:
Possible MAJOR developments in the Jacob Wetterling case out of Minnesota. Person of Interest Danny Heinrich has allegedly told the FBI where they could find Wetterling's body. Info courtesy of WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/03/breaking-news-heinrich-told-fbi-where-he-says-they-will-find-wetterling/

WOW! This is HUGE news indeed. I'd always held out some faint hope that he would be found alive someday, but figured he was probably dead. Hopefully the family can now have some closure.
Stearns County MN authorities(where the crime occurred) have confirmed via the Ramsey County Medical Examiner that the remains found were in fact those of Jacob Weterling, putting an end to the almost 27 year search.

http://www.kare11.com/news/wetterlings-remains-found-our-hearts-are-broken/313210664

[ 09-03-2016, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: paulsonj72 ]

IP: Logged
Buckethead
Member
Member # 125839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckethead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major news indeed. Not surprising though.

Now its time for certain questions to be answered. Mentioned this before but many years ago, a video was found that suposedly had footage of Wetterling BEFORE his abduction. THis has never been explained....to the public anyways.

Now that its been solved, maybe more info on this will come to light.

IP: Logged
paulsonj72
Member
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wetterling case is now officially closed. Person of Danny Heinrich admitted in court Federal Court today as to what happened. As part of a plea deal he will not be charged with the state crimes in exchange for a guilty plea to Federal Child Porn charges. The Wetterling family had to agree to this deal and did so early last week. Details on the day in court from KARE 11 out of MinneapolisSt Paul.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

And details as to how they reached this deal. Also from KARE 11.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/inside-the-heinrich-plea-deal/314546755

IP: Logged
timmyjax
Member
Member # 11489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timmyjax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Frightening, Unsolved Disappearance of Dorothy Jane Scott

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/06/06/the-frightening-unsolved-disappearance-of-dorothy-jane-scott/

http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=191

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3