WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries?
DuckSoup
Member # 61285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DuckSoup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
Death of Bobby Fuller.

Disappearance of Jacob Wetterling.

Jacob Wetterling disappeared 25 years ago this past weekend. So the story was making the rounds again on the local news. Even going back to the beginning authorities never seemed to get any traction on a possible suspect. There's been leads even to this day but so far nothing.
IP: Logged
Lord Tense Guy
Member # 61299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Tense Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pillsbury:
My favorite mystery is our past.Who built the structure known as Puma Punka found in Bolivia?100 ton 25 foot high stone structures with perfect engineering and stone cuts we can't even match the precision of today.To think people actually think these structers were built by primitive man with hand tools is laughable.

Also,the Pyramids,cities built that now sit underground,The Mayan Temples,in my opinion none of these were built by man dating that far back.And there's a hell of a lot more examples than those that I won't get into.It was impossible for man at that time to be that deadly accurate with their engineering.I don't know if I believe the Alien Theories,but they're easier to believe than men thousands of years ago having the engineering capabilities to pull any of this off.

I think you put too much faith in that D-bag who hosts the Ancient Aliens show. And the Chariots of the Gods guy. They have books to sell and personal appearance fees to collect.

I am a huge fan of this stuff but I think they do more harm than good

For some reason I can't embed this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4AoAZMRqM#t=26

mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DuckSoup:
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
Death of Bobby Fuller.

Disappearance of Jacob Wetterling.

Jacob Wetterling disappeared 25 years ago this past weekend. So the story was making the rounds again on the local news. Even going back to the beginning authorities never seemed to get any traction on a possible suspect. There's been leads even to this day but so far nothing.
My thought on that, is that St. Joseph, MN, where he was abducted, is right off I-94, and that the abductor could easily have taken him thousands of miles away quickly in either direction, probably west towards the Dakotas or Montana, where there would be any number of remote places to dump a body where they would likely never be found/caught. I don't believe his remains are anywhere local or ever were. As a parent, I can't imagine what that family has had to endure.

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

Kid Chrome
Member # 5607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Chrome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lizzie Borden.

Tupac. Being gunned down on a very busy Las Vegas Blvd comes to mind with know one snitching is crazy after all of these years.

Rico
Member # 5981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Chrome:
Lizzie Borden.

Tupac. Being gunned down on a very busy Las Vegas Blvd comes to mind with know one snitching is crazy after all of these years.

Or for that matter, Tupac's nemesis Biggie Smalls' murder has never been solved. Definitely strange..

--------------------
When all you see is what's wrong, you miss what's right.

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weaselsuit from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
Count me in among the many who finds the Zodiac murders among the creepiest in history. I can tell you that I read a lot on it and did some forensic study on this killer and others like him and the thing that stood out to me was how astoundingly incompetent law enforcement would be if they let him get away today, but back then we didn't have the technology. He was spotted by police, he was identified by victims that didn't die and they had a composite on him. He called the cops and talked to them and he wrote to them taunting them. Very creepy guy.

It's almost inconceivable that The Zodiac operated in that tiny area for as long as he did.

There are the suspects. But each of them seem to have a problem somewhere. Allen, Gaikowski, and Hodel are all possibilities, but the deeper I delve, the more I conclude the increasing possibility that the whole thing may have been an inside job. The Police were ridiculously inept.

Add to that the further fog that 70% of circa '68-'70 men all seemed to match the composite sketches.

--------------------
"Car picture with Dom Deluise..."

Meth via PA
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meth via PA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weaselsuit from MN:
My obsession with the Zodiac Killer has long bordered on... obsessive.

I am with and as I type this am watching ZODIAC again.

Also I must say the West Memphis Three Case is a splinter in my brain, with still no definitive answer on what really happened in West Memphis on MAY 5TH 1993. Probably THE MOST HORRENDOUSE crime you can think of. But what played out as Three Teenagers were sentenced and spent close to 20 years in prison, then were let go, with an Alfred Plea. So much terrible police work, all broken homes. And all together sad, with still no outright explanation.

A lot is know about Hoffa, but not solved or closed by any means. It interest me from just a historical interest, but not anywhere near obsessive.

Jean Banete Ramsey. Still just wonder what happened to the lovely child. We all know the theories, but will never know the truth.

I often think is there someone somewhere who lives everyday, with ONE of these major weight of the world secrets, with an answer to some of our most asked questions. Not ONE person btw that knows all of them lol. But in this day and age of social media, how would we even know if someone was blabbing these secrets and to believe them. As can you imagine the stuff that is spewed over the net from various corners.

--------------------
I looked into the heart of the Island, and what I saw was beautiful.

Eddie Stole my other shirt.

6/25/07 - The day the wrestling died

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.f4wonline.com/component/content/article/121-after-dark/39578-after-dark-radio-1025-daniel-zaleski-talks-sodder-children-mystery-your-calls-emails-and-more The Mystery of the missing Sodder Children is discussed along with callers, emails, news and more. Download is free for the next 6 days!
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meth:

Since I was active in the effort to support the West Memphis Three, I can provide a little bit of information on the case. DNA found at the scene has been identified and the person it belongs to is still walking free and not charged in the case. It's pretty damned obvious to anyone that studies the evidence who the culprit was, but as of now, nothing has been done to bring this monster to justice.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to believe that the Jon Benet Ramsey case cannot be solved....something seems very wrong there. Even if the person or person(s) responsible are no longer living, it seems someone should be held accountable.

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OSJ from NM by way of WA:
Meth:

Since I was active in the effort to support the West Memphis Three, I can provide a little bit of information on the case. DNA found at the scene has been identified and the person it belongs to is still walking free and not charged in the case. It's pretty damned obvious to anyone that studies the evidence who the culprit was, but as of now, nothing has been done to bring this monster to justice.

Local politics play a role, OSJ?

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On November 17, 1978 in the Indianapolis suburb of Speedway, a delivery man arrived at around 10:00 PM to find the Burger Chef restaurant on his route unlocked, but the staff gone (Burger Chef was a Midwestern and Southern fast food chain that was later absorbed by Hardee's). Concerned that the place was empty, he contacted the police, but seeing no signs of a struggle, they didn't treat the restaurant like a crime scene despite $500 being missing from the cash register and the personal items of the workers like coats and purses still being there. The next day's shift came in, cleaned up the place, and opened for business as usual. However, the four missing staffers hadn't gone home and their location was unknown. Eventually their dead bodies were found off a state highway in the woods by hikers. Two were stabbed, one shot, and one was badly beaten and then choked to death on his own blood. The blade was still in the body of one victim, but the knife handle was gone, as was the gun, and the chain it was theorized was used to beat them. It appears to be some sort of robbery that went badly wrong. The police have been interested in a pair of potential suspects, but critical evidence was ruined by the failure of the police to properly investigate Burger Chef location as a crime scene.
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,):
quote:
Meth:

Indeed! Nothing worse than a bunch of small town pols afraid to say that they made a mistake. Of course, the more time goes by, the harder it becomes to own up. Now that you have kids that basically grew up on death row, such an admission would be impossible so targeting the guilty party is now unlikely to happen.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Kid Chrome
Member # 5607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Chrome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Meth:

Indeed! Nothing worse than a bunch of small town pols afraid to say that they made a mistake. Of course, the more time goes by, the harder it becomes to own up. Now that you have kids that basically grew up on death row, such an admission would be impossible so targeting the guilty party is now unlikely to happen.
That makes me sick, it's so obvious who the 'monster' is and he walks free because people just want to forget about it and not own up to the fact they were way off and wrong.
Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nontraditional Student     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Chrome:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Meth:

That makes me sick, it's so obvious who the 'monster' is and he walks free because people just want to forget about it and not own up to the fact they were way off and wrong.
Agreed. The judge, the cops and the prosecution should be ashamed of themselves. What a bunch of worthless trash and a complete black eye to the system of justice.
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/the-best-of-unsolved-mysteries-solved-cases/#.VFJBVcmmU1I

My latest true crime article covers two SOLVED cases. First Dennis Depue commits a crime so heinous Hollywood makes a movie out of it. Then I cover the Sinister Minister Tony Alamo who robbed graves, committed his congregation to slave labor, rape and other crimes.

[ 10-30-2014, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Arnold_OldSchool ]

Cincinnati Kid
Member # 339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cincinnati Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tamalie from MN:
On November 17, 1978 in the Indianapolis suburb of Speedway, a delivery man arrived at around 10:00 PM to find the Burger Chef restaurant on his route unlocked, but the staff gone (Burger Chef was a Midwestern and Southern fast food chain that was later absorbed by Hardee's). Concerned that the place was empty, he contacted the police, but seeing no signs of a struggle, they didn't treat the restaurant like a crime scene despite $500 being missing from the cash register and the personal items of the workers like coats and purses still being there. The next day's shift came in, cleaned up the place, and opened for business as usual. However, the four missing staffers hadn't gone home and their location was unknown. Eventually their dead bodies were found off a state highway in the woods by hikers. Two were stabbed, one shot, and one was badly beaten and then choked to death on his own blood. The blade was still in the body of one victim, but the knife handle was gone, as was the gun, and the chain it was theorized was used to beat them. It appears to be some sort of robbery that went badly wrong. The police have been interested in a pair of potential suspects, but critical evidence was ruined by the failure of the police to properly investigate Burger Chef location as a crime scene.

I remember this and recall seeing a poster about it in a Burger Chef location here. In recent years, I read more about the crime on the internet. There was a report that a young person leaving that restaurant that night saw two men sitting in a parked car on the lot. Authorities later speculated those two may have been involved in the robbery and murder. Also, as I recall, the car of one of the murdered restaurant employees was later found some miles from the restaurant appearing as though it had been used to transport the victims to the location where they were later found.

[ 10-30-2014, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Cincinnati Kid ]

Jeff Bowdren
Member # 652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Bowdren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/11/true-detective-season-2-inspirations/

This is an article about the upcoming season of the HBO mini-series "True Detective". Apparently they are focusing on a few unsolved murder cases from California, and the article focuses on a few potential cases that might lead to a storyline.

--------------------
"I don't believe the good times are over..

I don't believe, the thrill is all gone...

real love...is a man's salvation, the weak ones fall but the strong carry on.."

Tom Petty

the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly amusing story from last month where a couple of days excitement at someone claiming to have DNA proof of who Jack the Ripper was, due to a miscalculation actually turned out to have narrowed it down to 99% of people of European descent!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/jack-the-ripper-id-hinges-on-a-decimal-point-as-scientists-flag-up-dna-error-in-book-that-claims-to-identify-the-whitechapel-killer-980432 5.html

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-tara-calico-and-joan-gay-croft/#.VYwfbflViko

Two true crime tales about young girls who went missing under incredible circumstances. The fact that the cases remain cold make the stories all the more grim.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall the Calico case airing on Unsolved Mysteries back in the day. The picture found in the Florida parking lot was creepy.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nontraditional Student     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the bear:
Slightly amusing story from last month where a couple of days excitement at someone claiming to have DNA proof of who Jack the Ripper was, due to a miscalculation actually turned out to have narrowed it down to 99% of people of European descent!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/jack-the-ripper-id-hinges-on-a-decimal-point-as-scientists-flag-up-dna-error-in-book-that-claims-to-identify-the-whitechapel-killer-980432 5.html

Pretty sure I can narrow it down some more: It wasn't any of us here on the WC message board. [Big Grin]
mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one about The Watcher stalker I read about yesterday was kind of interesting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/25/who-am-i-i-am-the-watcher-anonymous-stalker-forces-fearful-family-from-million-dollar-home/

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

quote:
Originally posted by mckinneydg:
This one about The Watcher stalker I read about yesterday was kind of interesting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/25/who-am-i-i-am-the-watcher-anonymous-stalker-forces-fearful-family-from-million-dollar-home/

Yeah, that one is pretty freaky.
MrNWA From FLA
Member # 1768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrNWA From FLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Jarman

--------------------
Freedom Of Speech? Yeah, Just Watch What You Say...Ice-T

ExChiTown from IL (by way of FL)
Member # 3720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExChiTown from IL (by way of FL)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is of interest to me as it was a local crime. We didn't move to this town until 1968, but people were still talking about it. To the best of my knowledge, it was never solved.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1962/01/06/page/23/article/3-rob-bank-of-70-000#text

--------------------
Next Year is HERE!

Your 2016 World Series Champs: The Chicago Cubs

AC 00/00/000

18 Guys Named Ramirez
Member # 5323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18 Guys Named Ramirez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tamalie from MN:

I grew up with the Shelton family whose daughter was one of the four victims and our family used to eat at that Burger King on Crawfordsville Road. IPD is very aware of who committed the crime and several detectives from the original case have stated that it was a robbery that escalated, perhaps because of racial reasons. The "suspects" are a pair of brothers that live in Johnson County not very far away from where the victims were taken and killed and were "frequent flyers" in the criminal system. Their accomplice died in prison some time ago. Good call to include this one, Tamalie.

[ 06-27-2015, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: 18 Guys Named Ramirez ]

--------------------
"Look here, If you don't get your *** to work, I got 18 guys named Ramirez that want your job.." Contractor resurfacing my driveway to an argumentative employee. (He got back to work.)

Y2Bane
Member # 118577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2Bane         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in a very small area, and this occurred ten years before I was born, but I thought it would be a interesting case.

Debbie Makel, was a young girl who resided in Rices Landing, PA. On Friday, October 5th 1973, Makel was riding the bus home from school. Her two brothers who normally rode the bus with her, walked home that day so they could go door to door to sell magazines for a school fundraiser.

The neighbors last reported seeing Makel enter her home at the normal time, and her backpack was seen in the kitchen. That was the last time she was seen alive.

Makel's two brothers and her mother assumed she was out playing and didnt have any cause for concern, until dusk hit. By then, the PA system at the local high school football game inquired about her whereabouts, as the game was in progress, the tight-knit community volunteered to search for her in droves.

Friday night turned into Saturday, and not a trace of her was found. On Sunday morning, two of Makel's cousins were searching only 500 yards from Makel's back door, and they found her body. This was the same area that was searched by literally hundreds of people the past two days.

It has been over 40 years, and there has been no arrests, or even a person of interest. Common sense tells you that it must have been a local person, with knowledge of the search to dump the body in between rounds of looking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?1499-PA-Debra-Lynne-Makel-8-murdered-in-Rices-Landing-5-October-1973

My version of the story does not give the full details, so forgive me, and look at a few articles posted on here.

Jeff Bowdren
Member # 652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Bowdren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrNWA From FLA:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Jarman

That would make a great movie.

--------------------
"I don't believe the good times are over..

I don't believe, the thrill is all gone...

real love...is a man's salvation, the weak ones fall but the strong carry on.."

Tom Petty

Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

I still want to know:

1. What happened to Leslie Floyd Creatchman The Third

2. Who was Bota the Witch Doctor if not Tiger Conway, Jr.?

REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jtx:
[URL=] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyon_sisters [/URL]

I was a little kid growing up in DC at the time this went down. Really put the stranger danger fear into me in a big way. And about every ten years there would come a lead that would put the story back in the headlines. But ultimately nothing would come of it. Looking it up today I see they have yet another possible breakthrough currently being investigated. I alway feel so much for the family. I can't even image.

There was a major announcement in this case today:

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/07/authorities-to-hold-press-conferences-this-week-on-lyons-sisters-case-115540.html

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-faith-or-fiction/#.VdXH-7JViko

The Man with the Miracle Eye / The Glowing Cross

My latest article on the Paranormal covers two cases that can be be attributed to God, the supernatural or perhaps simply a man made hoax. You be the judge!

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-bizarre-tales-of-the-missing-and-murdered/#.Vd81fvZViko

Five tales of bizarre cases of people who have gone missing, murdered or both. From serial killers to hippies who vanished in a supernatural glow, the stories vary from tragic to mesmerizing.

[ 08-27-2015, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Arnold_OldSchool ]

Mr.Buchannan
Member # 104779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Buchannan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/slaying-in-sequoyah-hills

My mother grew up in this neighborhood in Knoxville. It's the wealthiest part of the city, the real old money. Alex Haley even made his residence here, and I still go to the church in the neighborhood. There are a number of conspiracy theories about the case, but it has never been solved.

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

JAWS solves a cold case?

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/post/126865229352/the-lady-the-shark

This is out there, but kind of interesting.

snortrumble
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snortrumble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two notorious local cases where I live in Charleroi, PA (an hour south of Pittsburgh).

One is from the seventies where a teenage girl (didn't know her personally but would see her around town)disappeared then was found murdered.

The case went unsolved for more than thirty years until two men, one was her current boyfriend, the other was her former beau, were arrested and convicted on various charges.

There was also a notorious unsolved (for a time) case in the early nineties when a troubled local car dealer, who was rumored to be on the bad side of organized crime, disappeared when his home (in neighboring Fallowfield Township) was leveled in an explosion.

It was instantly thought to be a hit because the home was in a cul de sac and none of the next door and across the street homes were damaged.

The case was featured on NBC's Unsolved Mysteries and nothing came of it.

Eventually, his body was found in the woods behind his home(which a manhunt completely missed.

His death was eventually ruled an accident as investigators determined that one of the gas lines going into the home ruptured.

Somehow the man was blown clear through the wreckage of his house.

Base Camp
Member # 125779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Base Camp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The body of Sandy Irvine and more importantly, the camera that he was supposedly carrying when he and George Mallory perished on Mt. Everest. Perhaps the camera holds the photographs that would prove they were the first to summit Everest.

A couple of Bermuda Triangle mysteries.

Flight 19.
USS Cyclops.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
JAWS solves a cold case?

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/post/126865229352/the-lady-the-shark

This is out there, but kind of interesting.

Think he read too many of his father's books (which his are, unsurprisingly, exactly like).

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Joe's a good dude (as is his dad), but from a literary point of view, that apple didn't fall very far from the tree.

--------------------
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

My latest true crime article features four cases with crazy twists and tragic details. Maybe you can help solve a mystery....

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-bizarre-tales-of-the-missing-and-murdered-vol-2/#.VfsCSPlVikp

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations