WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries?
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sterling Hall at the University of Wisconsin was bombed on August 24, 1970 by four student radicals in protest of the work done by the Army Mathematics Research Center which was housed in the building. One person was killed and three others wounded in the incident. The bomb, placed in a stolen van parked outside, was timed to go off at around 3:30 AM when it was thought the place would be empty, but in fact several people were inside.

The four perpetrators fled Madison right away after learning someone had been killed. They managed to stay underground, but subsequently three of the four were arrested and served time in jail. Karl Armstrong was sentenced to 23 years which was reduced on appeal to 14 years and then was paroled after about 7 years. David Fine, still a minor at the time of bombing, got 7 years and was paroled after 3. Karl's brother Dwight got seven years and was paroled after less than three. Then there is Leo Burt.

After fleeing Madison, the Armstrong brothers fled together while Fine and Burt fled together. The plan was to meet a week later in Times Square. Burt and Fine never showed, so the Armstrongs moved on. Fine and Burt headed first to Boston, then crossed into Canada. They fled Peterborough a step ahead of the police, then parted ways. There hasn't been a verified sighting of Leo Burt nor any known correspondence in nearly 44 years.

He's been on the FBI's Most Wanted List, featured on America's Most Wanted, and incorrectly suspected at one time of being the Unabomber. There have been alleged sightings ranging from a Denver homeless shelter to Seattle to Algeria. The FBI has never stopped looking for him. However, after all this time, he remains uncaptured. Whether he's living a normal middle class life somewhere, is a derelict or died years ago is unknown. He's the last radical from that era still unaccounted for.

[ 07-10-2014, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: tamalie from MN ]

IP: Logged
Graymarii
Member # 24383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graymarii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Monroe
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Blee DAT. Dig'm up 'n' kill'm AGAIN.

Well. . . except that no one knows for sure where he's buried (sly muthafu@%er!)--

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jimmy Hoffa.
Michael Rockefeller.

[ 07-10-2014, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: mr. disco ]

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rockefeller one is a favorite of mine too.

Michael Rockefeller was the son of Nelson Rockefeller, the former governor of New York and Vice President of the United States under Gerald Ford. Michael went to New Guinea to study the native tribes and collect some of their art and crafts for his personal collection and for museums. His expedition party ran into trouble when its boat capsized. Two local guides swam off to get help. Rockefeller and a Dutch anthropologist Rene Wassing remained with the boat. Rockefeller eventually decided to make for shore. The guides returned with help and rescued Wassing, but Michael Rockefeller was never seen or heard from again.

A massive search and rescue mission ensued without success. Theories abounded that he drowned, was eaten by a crocodile, was overcome by a creature in the jungle, fell prey to disease, and more popularly and sensationally that he was eaten by local cannibal tribes or even joined or somehow took over one of the tribes. The cannibal story has a lot of weight to it apparently due to cannibalism being a tit for tat thing and eating Rockefeller was seen as revenge against Dutch Colonial authorities for a past confrontation. He was declared legally dead in 1964.

Y2Bane
Member # 118577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2Bane         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tamalie from MN:
The Rockefeller one is a favorite of mine too.

Michael Rockefeller was the son of Nelson Rockefeller, the former governor of New York and Vice President of the United States under Gerald Ford. Michael went to New Guinea to study the native tribes and collect some of their art and crafts for his personal collection and for museums. His expedition party ran into trouble when its boat capsized. Two local guides swam off to get help. Rockefeller and a Dutch anthropologist Rene Wassing remained with the boat. Rockefeller eventually decided to make for shore. The guides returned with help and rescued Wassing, but Michael Rockefeller was never seen or heard from again.

A massive search and rescue mission ensued without success. Theories abounded that he drowned, was eaten by a crocodile, was overcome by a creature in the jungle, fell prey to disease, and more popularly and sensationally that he was eaten by local cannibal tribes or even joined or somehow took over one of the tribes. The cannibal story has a lot of weight to it apparently due to cannibalism being a tit for tat thing and eating Rockefeller was seen as revenge against Dutch Colonial authorities for a past confrontation. He was declared legally dead in 1964.

I read that Rockefeller's mother paid an investigator $250,000 and he went to that jungle, and the head of the jungle traded a boat engine for the three white people that the tribe had killed, for the same grievances against the Dutch you had mentioned. Supposedly, this was good enough for her to determine he was in fact dead.
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carl Hoffman's book "Savage Harvest" purports to have solved the Rockefeller mystery. Most reviewers remain unconvinced, but they admit that Hoffman probably comes as close as anyone will to finding out what really happened.

[ 07-10-2014, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The death of jazz saxophonist Wardell Gray. He was found dead due to a broken neck in the desert outside Las Vegas on May 26, 1955.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
The death of jazz saxophonist Wardell Gray. He was found dead due to a broken neck in the desert outside Las Vegas on May 26, 1955.

Good one! For that matter, Eric Dolphy as well. . .

. . . and soul singer Jesse Belvin -- car crash (1960) after he performed on the first-ever integrated show in Little Rock, Arksansas. The show had been marred by racist taunting from some whites in the audience, and also by over-aggressive/disruptive police tactics. A lot of folks believed (and still believe) that Belvin's car was tampered with.

[ 07-10-2014, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------

paulsonj72
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The disapperance of Mason City IA TV anchor Jodi Husintruit. On a Monday morning in late June of 1995 KIMT morning news anchor Jodi Husintruit was running a little late and IIRC got a call at home from a co worker and she stated she was on her way to work. She never made it. And after all this time the case remains open and there has been no sigting of her since that June morning in 1995. She was later declared legally dead. This case happened not to far from where I was living at the time (about 55 miles) and was(and still is) a major topic of conversation. FWIW she went to the same school I did(but was ahead of me by 4 years and may have graduated before I started)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodi_Huisentruit

[ 07-10-2014, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: paulsonj72 ]

mjm1021
Member # 85430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjm1021         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lizzie Borden.
bAzTNM
Member # 8494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bAzTNM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
Carl Hoffman's book "Savage Harvest" purports to have solved the Rockefeller mystery. Most reviewers remain unconvinced, but they admit that Hoffman probably comes as close as anyone will to finding out what really happened.

It's amazing that story hasn't been made into some sort of film (that I know about). I've been reading about it for ages since I read about it out on here.

--------------------
From Scotland!

My website with random stuff

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death of Bobby Fuller.

Disappearance of Jacob Wetterling.

mckinneydg
Member # 48545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckinneydg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really interesting thread. Mine isn't as obscure or as interesting as many suggested here, but I'd really like to know exactly what happened to Hoffa.

--------------------
South Atlanta Wrestling

Y2Bane
Member # 118577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2Bane         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you read the book "I Hear You Paint Houses". Hoffa's security guy admitted to shooting him at a house in Michigan twice in the head, then he was immediately cremated, sadly Hoffa's body will never be found.
Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Idol I:
Reading this thread has me wanting to see some old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries, the Robert Stack hosted ones, not the re-done ones that Lifetime currently airs.

Idol youre right those are the best by far.
Rico
Member # 5981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The Zodiac case has always terrified, yet fascinated me.

[ 07-12-2014, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Rico ]

--------------------
When all you see is what's wrong, you miss what's right.

RedRiver Kanyon
Member # 4115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedRiver Kanyon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me... I am fascinated by the Manson case. Not unsolved and yet so many questions... Some things that always interested me on the case.

#1 The whole hippie commune/ Spahn Ranch scene.

#2 Dennis Wilson/ Terry Melcher, I've heard other rock stars as well like Neil Young, Michele Philips, and Mama Cass, involvement with the family.

#3 The Helter Skelter theory... was that the motivation or was there something else going on.

Some of the younger girls they were traveling with... your Ruth Ann Moorehouse's, Diane Lake, Sherry Cooper's were all very young... 13,14,15 age range... and if you've seen pics of them, some looked all of 12. I've always wondered how the fact that these very young girls were traveling around with these people, didn't throw up any red flags with the police the couple times the family was arrested. The working theory is that these younger girls were by far the best looking women he had with him and they were the lure to draw the other male members in.

[ 07-12-2014, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: RedRiver Kanyon ]

Jeff Bowdren
Member # 652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Bowdren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if this has been listed, but....I went to high school near St Louis...graduated in 1979.

During my senior year, there were a number (3?) of mysterious bombings that occured around the St Louis area that, when I left had never been solved.
At the time, no one had ever came forward and taken credit for the bombings.
Not sure if they were ever solved or not.

--------------------
"I don't believe the good times are over..

I don't believe, the thrill is all gone...

real love...is a man's salvation, the weak ones fall but the strong carry on.."

Tom Petty

Cincinnati Kid
Member # 339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cincinnati Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paulsonj72:
The disapperance of Mason City IA TV anchor Jodi Husintruit. On a Monday morning in late June of 1995 KIMT morning news anchor Jodi Husintruit was running a little late and IIRC got a call at home from a co worker and she stated she was on her way to work. She never made it. And after all this time the case remains open and there has been no sigting of her since that June morning in 1995. She was later declared legally dead. This case happened not to far from where I was living at the time (about 55 miles) and was(and still is) a major topic of conversation. FWIW she went to the same school I did(but was ahead of me by 4 years and may have graduated before I started)

I've seen the details of this on some of the TV shows. There is quite a bit on-line, too with Youtube, etc. There was an older guy who appeared to be a person of interest due to his alleged "interest" in Miss Husintruit, but there apparently wasn't enough evidence for him to be charged. I think he later moved from that area.
Cincinnati Kid
Member # 339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cincinnati Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RedRiver Kanyon:
For me... I am fascinated by the Manson case. Not unsolved and yet so many questions... Some things that always interested me on the case.

#1 The whole hippie commune/ Spahn Ranch scene.

#2 Dennis Wilson/ Terry Melcher, I've heard other rock stars as well like Neil Young, Michele Philips, and Mama Cass, involvement with the family.

#3 The Helter Skelter theory... was that the motivation or was there something else going on.

Some of the younger girls they were traveling with... your Ruth Ann Moorehouse's, Diane Lake, Sherry Cooper's were all very young... 13,14,15 age range... and if you've seen pics of them, some looked all of 12. I've always wondered how the fact that these very young girls were traveling around with these people, didn't throw up any red flags with the police the couple times the family was arrested. The working theory is that these younger girls were by far the best looking women he had with him and they were the lure to draw the other male members in.

This entire matter remains so bizare these many years later. How could one individual control these people - including a large number of females - to carry out murder and other crimes? Unfortunately, it just appears Manson was the forerunner of other infamous types like David Koresh and Jim Jones.
Jeff Bowdren
Member # 652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Bowdren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, there are some great stories here.

The store about the OKC police officer is really freaky deaky stuff.

I'm definitely in the 'other shooter' camp in the JFK assassination. Just to many weird things happened that day.

Of course, if you believe the X Files, you would know that apparently the Cigarette Smoking Man was in a sewer beneath the street the day of the shooting....but that's another story for another day.

--------------------
"I don't believe the good times are over..

I don't believe, the thrill is all gone...

real love...is a man's salvation, the weak ones fall but the strong carry on.."

Tom Petty

paulsonj72
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cincinnati Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by paulsonj72:

I've seen the details of this on some of the TV shows. There is quite a bit on-line, too with Youtube, etc. There was an older guy who appeared to be a person of interest due to his alleged "interest" in Miss Husintruit, but there apparently wasn't enough evidence for him to be charged. I think he later moved from that area.
I think my interest in the case also stems from 2 reasons. Number 1 is it is in the DMA from where I am from (and was living) at the time it happened. The 2nd reason is that I also was in the media. I was in radio so my face wasn't seen but my voice was very much prevalent. And of course she went to the same college I did although there was 4 years between us so she may have graduated before I started. And yes the guy did move from the area. And the other big case he was POTENTIALLY involved in has proven to not be true as the victims estranged wife was FINALLY arested in that case in Central IA a while ago.
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-tina-resch/#.U_NDLmP1vSg

My latest article on true crime covers the case of a teenager suffering from what was thought to be a poltergeist but later proved to be an important case in pseudo-science. Then things turn grim as she becomes a central part of a toddler's death.

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-donald-kemps-strange-death/#.VC1GJhaGcg8

My latest true crime offering features the story of Don Kemp - his mysterious death includes elements of kidnapping, government conspiracy, ghosts, psychics, robbery and even UFOs- depending on what version of the story you choose to believe. The truth is muddled somewhere in between it all.

Mr.Buchannan
Member # 104779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Buchannan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hinterkaifeck. . .
Becker54
Member # 120989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becker54     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having long been interested in the bank bandits of the 20s and 30s, two of my favorites are The Kansas City Massacre, and the "death" of John Dillinger. No real reason to go into detail, but my thoughts: Neither "Pretty Boy" Floyd nor Adam Richetti were involved in the massacre. The killers were Verne Miller, Maurice Denning and "Solly" Weissman. AS far as outside the Biograph goes, the man gunned down by FBI agents was Jimmy Lawrence, not John Dillinger.
Skullbutt
Member # 21433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skullbutt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently read a scholarly article in which the author questioned staff of the Warren Commission about the Kennedy assassination. Their consensus was that there was only one shooter (Oswald), but that there was a conspiracy. The majority believe it was probably Cuban, or less likely organized crime
SteveHarms87
Member # 64436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveHarms87   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/jonbenet-ramsey-killer-_n_4170502.html
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

quote:
A very unsettling and odd vanishing happened to Christopher Thompkins from Ellerslie, Georgia. He was last seen by work mates standing on the shoulder of the road facing the woods at 1.30pm on 25th January 2002. He literally vanished within seconds leaving the survey crew very perplexed. They walked back to where they had seen him only to find his boot hanging on the barbed wire fence along with blue fabric from his pants. On the ground beneath were coins that had fallen from his pocket. The woods on the other side of the fence were inhospitable and swampy.

mr@thearena
Member # 120883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr@thearena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoffa....
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoffa's not really much of a mystery. Thompkins' vanishing on the other hand creeps me out.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kunz Family Massacre in rural Wisconsin
Using what he calls ``novelistic strategies,'' Milwaukee Sentinel reporter Stephenson vividly recounts events surrounding the July 4, 1987, murder of five members of the bizarre Kunz family of northern Wisconsin. Stephenson opens with the 1905 murder of one Mary Kunz by her ``imbalanced'' son, J. Wenzel. It was Wenzel's nephews and nieces- -Clarence, Irene, Marie, and Helen, all in their 70s and 80s--as well as Helen's 30-year-old son, Randy, who were murdered at the family home in 1987. The bodies--except for Helen's, which was found nearly a year later--were discovered by Helen's oldest son, Kenny, whose father, it was believed, was his own murdered Uncle Clarence, Helen's brother. Kenny told investigators of observing his mother and uncle having sex, and the murdered Randy was known to share his mother's bed as well. Apparently, it was Randy's watching of pornographic videos that prompted Helen to complain to a local merchant that she ``could kill them all.'' At first, Helen was considered a prime suspect, but when Kenny mentioned some teenagers he'd sold old cars to, the information led to the arrest of Chris Jacobs III, an auto thief and ``kind of a troublemaker'' who, the cops believed, murdered the five Kunzes during a robbery gone wrong. Jacobs owned several .22-caliber weapons of the sort used in the murders; at his home, police found shells that matched those that killed the Kunzes; his car's tires matched tracks found near the scene; and Helen's body surfaced near his family's farm. But since the murder weapon was never found and so much of the evidence was circumstantial, a jury found Jacobs not guilty, and the killings remain unsolved. Stephenson intelligently pieces together autopsy and police reports, newspaper accounts, and court testimony to tell his grisly and creepy, but irresistible, story. (Thirty b&w photographs--not seen)

--------------------
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
" Did FOX push the birthed agenda? I honestly don't recall."

REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bradford Bishop murders & subsequent disappearance has been in the news locally recently. A John Doe found in Alabama in 1981 was thought to be him, but that was not the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_Bishop

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weaselsuit from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My obsession with the Zodiac Killer has long bordered on... obsessive.

--------------------
"Car picture with Dom Deluise..."

Jerry Calhoun Fan
Member # 5656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Calhoun Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weaselsuit from MN:
My obsession with the Zodiac Killer has long bordered on... obsessive.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/13/us/lousiana-man-book-father-zodiac-killer/
jtx
Member # 53113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[URL=] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyon_sisters [/URL]

I was a little kid growing up in DC at the time this went down. Really put the stranger danger fear into me in a big way. And about every ten years there would come a lead that would put the story back in the headlines. But ultimately nothing would come of it. Looking it up today I see they have yet another possible breakthrough currently being investigated. I alway feel so much for the family. I can't even image.

Skullbutt
Member # 21433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skullbutt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The murders of the Cranes. Actor Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes, and producer and contract bridge great Barry Crane.

Neither murder has ever been solved.

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in among the many who finds the Zodiac murders among the creepiest in history. I can tell you that I read a lot on it and did some forensic study on this killer and others like him and the thing that stood out to me was how astoundingly incompetent law enforcement would be if they let him get away today, but back then we didn't have the technology. He was spotted by police, he was identified by victims that didn't die and they had a composite on him. He called the cops and talked to them and he wrote to them taunting them. Very creepy guy.
Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nontraditional Student     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
Count me in among the many who finds the Zodiac murders among the creepiest in history. I can tell you that I read a lot on it and did some forensic study on this killer and others like him and the thing that stood out to me was how astoundingly incompetent law enforcement would be if they let him get away today, but back then we didn't have the technology. He was spotted by police, he was identified by victims that didn't die and they had a composite on him. He called the cops and talked to them and he wrote to them taunting them. Very creepy guy.

I have used the Zodiac case to teach my students about the advances in technology that we have today. You're right, JD- creepy guy/s.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations