WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: What are some of favorite unsolved crimes and mysteries?
Tabe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by REO Speeddealer:
The Oklahoma City bombing is not an unsolved crime.

Maybe not unsolved but there are definitely unanswered questions - like the multiple media reports of 2nd and 3rd bomb blasts.

Tabe

IP: Logged
RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA
Member # 2212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, aren't confusion and inaccuracies to be expected in the immediate aftermath of a bomb blowing up a building?

--------------------
"... let's get this train wreck a-rollin'!"- Strong Bad

"STOP KICKING ME!!"- Christopher Daniels @ Unbreakable '05

... I believe in Auburn, and love it.

Swimming is just floating forward

weaselsuit from MN
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weaselsuit from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like every murder mystery that I am exposed to, I totally immerse myself in. The Manson Murders (hardly unsolved, yet questions do remain about the particulars), JFK, ETC.

Latest has been the Zodiac Killer as evidenced by the thread a started a while back.

--------------------
"Car picture with Dom Deluise..."

Jerry Calhoun Fan
Member # 5656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Calhoun Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one has mentioned the West Memphis 3 yet.
the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interested in teh Ripper stuff, I walk past one of the murder sites on the way to work every morning

but it will never be solved

[ 03-12-2013, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: the bear ]

--------------------
Check out my Wrestling collection - Now over 14000 DVD's
http://www.freewebs.com/cbenee/

Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nontraditional Student     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Calhoun Fan:
No one has mentioned the West Memphis 3 yet.

I think that one is pretty cut and dry, even though "someone" whose DNA was found at the scene hasn't been "officially" charged.

[ 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Nontraditional Student ]

Tabe
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by RockyRacoon War Damn Eagle from GA:
But, aren't confusion and inaccuracies to be expected in the immediate aftermath of a bomb blowing up a building?

Of course. But multiple reports of 2nd and 3rd blasts are a whole lot more than "confusion and inaccuracies". Confusion is reporting 120 victims when there's really 168, stuff like that.

Tabe

REO Speeddealer
Member # 1534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REO Speeddealer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime there is a chaotic incident, you get conflicting testimony and memories. Some of them are honest mistakes, some of them are misinterpretations of something else, some of them are delusions, and some of them are flat out lies.
1bruiser
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The disappearance of Ambrose Bierce.
ehrjr from L.I.,N.Y.
Member # 4773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehrjr from L.I.,N.Y.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Antonino Rocca died when he promised to live to 150 yrs. old.

--------------------
Ernie

"A Kayfabe Memory is a Terrible Thing to Waste."

Thanks for the memories, 'Naitch.

Forget it,Bret. Lou, Don & Nick are the best-you were never even close.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cause he drank too many liquor drinks.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

ehrjr from L.I.,N.Y.
Member # 4773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ehrjr from L.I.,N.Y.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, while he was feeding squirrels in the park

--------------------
Ernie

"A Kayfabe Memory is a Terrible Thing to Waste."

Thanks for the memories, 'Naitch.

Forget it,Bret. Lou, Don & Nick are the best-you were never even close.

djangoska
Member # 10798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djangoska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mary Celeste

--------------------
Majority rule wont work in a mental institution.

djangoska
Member # 10798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djangoska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judge Crater and Micheal Rockefeller vanishings

[ 03-13-2013, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: djangoska ]

--------------------
Majority rule wont work in a mental institution.

Grobbit
Member # 80932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grobbit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tabe:
quote:
Originally posted by Grobbit:
What doesn't add up? I haven't seen anything to make me believe anyone other than Oswald fired.

What doesn't add up? The autopsy photos and x-rays don't agree with each other. The doctors in Dallas and the ones in D.C. don't agree with each other. The doctors in Dallas identified JFK's throat wound as one of entrance. That's three big ones. That's without getting into all the evidence that the Dallas police or the FBI lied about, damaged, destroyed, lost, or flat-out made up.

A visit to Dealey Plaza would show you that the "sniper window" is just about the worst place to shoot from. It's hard to escape from, the shot is VERY difficult if you want until the motorcade has turned (as happened), and it's a long shot. From the sniper window, the limousine was going away, curving, AND descending. Meanwhile, the picket fence is close, has a very flat trajectory, and the limo is coming toward the location. Until I got to see it firsthand this past summer, I never REALLY realized just how close the picket fence was to the fatal shot location. Dealey Plaza is a lot smaller than I had pictured it.

Tabe

You know, the more I read about JFK, the less clear it all becomes due to all the conspiracy nonsense that's grown up, and Oliver Stone is a leading culprit in that.

I don't know what to really think about Oswald and the Book Depository, it certainly is possible to fire 3 shots from a Mannlicher type rifle in the time Oswald had and the distance is not very great, especially for someone who had Marine rifleman training, upto 300m a Marine should hit the target with just about every shot. I have yet to see one single shred of hard evidence there was another shooter though, all the 'evidence' thrown up by conspiracy buffs can be debunked, and unless more photos or home movie footage turns up that does show something, I remain highly sceptical of any second shooter theories. I haven't formed a strong opinion either way on whether the Zapruder footage was doctored before it was returned to him.

However, all that said, I am willing to believe there was another shooter, but I do strongly doubt it.

For me, the how of JFK's death isn't the interesting part, it's the why that interests me. Who wanted him dead? What did he do that made him such a target?

I don't think for one second the Cubans or Krushchev had anything to do with it at all.

I strongly doubt the Mafia and Sam Giancana were behind it either.

I would look at the US establishment, the people who were opposed to Kennedy's policies regarding the Federal Reserve and didn't want the Cold War to end. I think they wanted to start wars in Vietnam and elsewhere and to maintain the Cold War as it justified the immense spending on the military-industrial complex and made certain families that make up the US elite very wealthy and powerful indeed.

My personal feeling is the Kennedy's wanted to break the power of the CIA, possibly to disband that organisation entirely as being thoroughly rotten. The Bay Of Pigs was probably the straw that broke the camel's back and Kennedy realised that the President didn't have full control over the CIA and the CIA had grown so powerful it couldn't be controlled. Remember this was a time when the CIA were really doing some things that pose a threat to the stability of the world, not least the Gray Power's incident and the U2 programme. With the Kennedy's out of the way, you had the Gulf of Tonkin and the Vietnam War and ever greater growth in the power of the CIA and the military-industrial complex.

--------------------
"If I hit him with the left hand and he's still standing, I will walk around him to see whats holding him up." - Harley Race

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sharing a lot of paranormal and true crime stories at: https://www.facebook.com/afterdarkradioshow I'm the new administrator for the After Dark Paranormal radio show's page. A new radio show is produced every Friday night and the mp3's are free for past shows as well as new. The radio show streams live every Friday at Artbell.com
Rico
Member # 5981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just think its funny that folks who think the government is completely inept in most other areas, but believe without a doubt that it pulled off one of the biggest murders in history. I think Oswald did it, and he did it all on his own.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tabe:
quote:
What doesn't add up? I haven't seen anything to make me believe anyone other than Oswald fired.

What doesn't add up? The autopsy photos and x-rays don't agree with each other. The doctors in Dallas and the ones in D.C. don't agree with each other. The doctors in Dallas identified JFK's throat wound as one of entrance. That's three big ones. That's without getting into all the evidence that the Dallas police or the FBI lied about, damaged, destroyed, lost, or flat-out made up.

A visit to Dealey Plaza would show you that the "sniper window" is just about the worst place to shoot from. It's hard to escape from, the shot is VERY difficult if you want until the motorcade has turned (as happened), and it's a long shot. From the sniper window, the limousine was going away, curving, AND descending. Meanwhile, the picket fence is close, has a very flat trajectory, and the limo is coming toward the location. Until I got to see it firsthand this past summer, I never REALLY realized just how close the picket fence was to the fatal shot location. Dealey Plaza is a lot smaller than I had pictured it.

Tabe

You know, the more I read about JFK, the less clear it all becomes due to all the conspiracy nonsense that's grown up, and Oliver Stone is a leading culprit in that.

I don't know what to really think about Oswald and the Book Depository, it certainly is possible to fire 3 shots from a Mannlicher type rifle in the time Oswald had and the distance is not very great, especially for someone who had Marine rifleman training, upto 300m a Marine should hit the target with just about every shot. I have yet to see one single shred of hard evidence there was another shooter though, all the 'evidence' thrown up by conspiracy buffs can be debunked, and unless more photos or home movie footage turns up that does show something, I remain highly sceptical of any second shooter theories. I haven't formed a strong opinion either way on whether the Zapruder footage was doctored before it was returned to him.

However, all that said, I am willing to believe there was another shooter, but I do strongly doubt it.

For me, the how of JFK's death isn't the interesting part, it's the why that interests me. Who wanted him dead? What did he do that made him such a target?

I don't think for one second the Cubans or Krushchev had anything to do with it at all.

I strongly doubt the Mafia and Sam Giancana were behind it either.

I would look at the US establishment, the people who were opposed to Kennedy's policies regarding the Federal Reserve and didn't want the Cold War to end. I think they wanted to start wars in Vietnam and elsewhere and to maintain the Cold War as it justified the immense spending on the military-industrial complex and made certain families that make up the US elite very wealthy and powerful indeed.

My personal feeling is the Kennedy's wanted to break the power of the CIA, possibly to disband that organisation entirely as being thoroughly rotten. The Bay Of Pigs was probably the straw that broke the camel's back and Kennedy realised that the President didn't have full control over the CIA and the CIA had grown so powerful it couldn't be controlled. Remember this was a time when the CIA were really doing some things that pose a threat to the stability of the world, not least the Gray Power's incident and the U2 programme. With the Kennedy's out of the way, you had the Gulf of Tonkin and the Vietnam War and ever greater growth in the power of the CIA and the military-industrial complex.

--------------------
When all you see is what's wrong, you miss what's right.

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For heaven's sake, Oswald was a marine-trained sharpshooter. The shots have been replicated time and time again. Just because I couldn't make those shots doesn't mean someone with serious military training would have any problem at all.

Now as to who had reason to want Kennedy dead? The list is endless (as it is for every world leader). Did Oswald act alone without some kind of prompting? That I sort of doubt, but from all accounts it wouldn't have taken much to push him into action.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Mr.Buchannan
Member # 104779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Buchannan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freeway Phantom

Zodiac

Axeman of New Orleans

Penn State Stacks case

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unsolved Mystery...not a favorite at all...but why cant I find a woman I love that loves me at the same time...and keep her? LOL!

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

Rico
Member # 5981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Two divorces in, and I still haven't figured that out.

quote:
Originally posted by The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,):
Unsolved Mystery...not a favorite at all...but why cant I find a woman I love that loves me at the same time...and keep her? LOL!

--------------------
When all you see is what's wrong, you miss what's right.

Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two divorces here, Rico, and just lost at a relationship that lasted a year that I really thought was "THE ONE"....so same universal mystery persists...

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,):
Two divorces here, Rico, and just lost at a relationship that lasted a year that I really thought was "THE ONE"....so same universal mystery persists...

I dunno, my friend... Been married nearly 30 years myself. Maybe look for someone who looks like Marisa Tomei? ;-)

Seriously, I think it's a matter of finding someone that accepts you completely as who you are and vis versa. Mrs. OSJ and I have both changed over the years, but NOT because either of us tried to change the other.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Member # 166

You are so right, OSJ...it is a case of finding someone who accepts you as you are...warts and all...cant find anyone willing to do that, apparently... [Smile]

--------------------

Tatsuya
Member # 80195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tatsuya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Buchannan:

Zodiac

Penn State Stacks case

Not as much these days but The Zodiac was one that I really delved into

As a PSU grad, I find that murder quite disturbing

Also the Jon Benet Ramsay

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unsolved-mysteries-and-scary-stuff-the-disappearance-of-gen-douglas-macarthurs-son/#.U7vXb7Em-So

I look into Gen. MacArthur's family history to try and gain a proper scope on why his son chose to become a recluse.

Jerry Calhoun Fan
Member # 5656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Calhoun Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nola.com/living/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/05/baton_rouge_businessman_claims.html
Mr.Buchannan
Member # 104779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Buchannan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The death of Dorthy Kilgallen
Mississippi fan
Member # 444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mississippi fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The death actors of George 'Superman' Reeves and Bob Crane. And sadly JonBenet Ramsey.
Member # 166

Malaysian Flight 170...or what ever it was...anyone ever figure out happened to that plane and those people?

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn Miller -- friendly fire? A secret spy mission gone awry? Or . . .?

And . . . only diehard soul music aficionados will care about this one, but on Oct. 1, 1975, drummer Al Jackson Jr. (founding member of Booker T. & the MGs, drummer on many Al Green sessions, etc.etc.etc.) was murdered after returning home from watching the Ali/Frazier fight on the big screen at the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis. He'd been having marital problems for some time, and apparently he was in the process of preparing to divorce his wife (with whom he was still sharing the house). His wife, Barbara, claimed that burglars had forced their way into the house and tied her up, and then shot Jackson when he came home. But there was no evidence of anything stolen from the house. Jackson's wallet was still in his pocket.

The FBI finally narrowed down their search to a man who had supposedly robbed a bank in Florida (or possibly Atlanta -- there are several versions floating around) and arranged to meet some of his associates at Jackson's house on the night of his killing. He was tracked down and killed after a shoot-out with the authorities in Seattle on July 15, 1976.

Nonetheless, the crime was never officially solved, and the case remains open. When researcher Rob Bowman tried to investigate the case for his history of Stax Records a few years ago, he found that even after all this time, the man who'd been Memphis police chief at the time of Jackson's murder was still terrified, almost breaking into tears and murmuring "Oh it was so horrible, so terrible, you can't believe it . . ." over the phone. Absolutely no one in any official capacity, either on or off the record, would talk about it.

Whatever happened, and whoever was responsible for it, enough folks were scared into submission that it will probably never be figured out.

On the other hand, it's the general consensus among blues musicians who are sick to death of the g@ddam'd song that Robert Johnson was actually killed for writing "Sweet Home Chicago"! [Big Grin]

[ 07-08-2014, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blee DAT. Dig'm up 'n' kill'm AGAIN.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this thread has me wanting to see some old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries, the Robert Stack hosted ones, not the re-done ones that Lifetime currently airs.

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

Tabe
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Buchannan:
Penn State Stacks case

One author claims to have solved the case:

Who Killed Betsy?

Cincinnati Kid
Member # 339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cincinnati Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The disappearance of Amelia Earhart. This one goes back to July, 1937 as she and her navagator Fred Noonan were trying to complete a round-the-world airplane flight. There has been so much speculation on this one. From the government covering up the facts (because she might be checking to see if Japan was inhabiting some of the islands on her route through the south Pacific) to crashing at sea or to being taken prisoner by the Japaneese. Scientific trips have been made to the area inwhich she was last heard from in an attempt to find the plane and/or her body, but nothing definite has ever been found.
Y2Bane
Member # 118577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2Bane         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised no one has mentioned about the killing of Bobby Fuller?
mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A more recent one would be the McStay murders near San Diego.
An entire family murdered and found out in the desert.

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

Nontraditional Student
Member # 10517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nontraditional Student     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. disco:
A more recent one would be the McStay murders near San Diego.
An entire family murdered and found out in the desert.

Yeah. This one was really odd.
Jerry Calhoun Fan
Member # 5656

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

Not really unsolved, but intriguing. 33 years ago today.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another one, the case of Dale Kerstetter. His family is going to try to have him declared dead this Friday.

UM story here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaedls_dale-kerstetter_news

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226753

DOB: 3/7/37
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown/gray; receding hairline

Saturday, September 12, 1987, began as a typical work day for Dale Kerstetter. The 50-year-old security guard and maintenance man had worked for 27 years at the Corning Glassworks plant in Bradford, Pennsylvania. At 11 PM., Kerstetter began his shift as a weekend security guard. That night, $250,000 worth of platinum pipe vanished from the plant and Dale Kerstetter was never seen again. Pound for pound, platinum is one of the most precious commodities in the world. After Dale Kerstetter disappeared, authorities were mystified. Was Kerstetter the unwitting victim of a robbery or had the engineered the heist himself?

On Sunday morning, September 13 th , security guard John Lindquist arrived at 7:00 AM. He expected to find Dale waiting to be relieved, but he was nowhere to be found. Later that morning, Dale's pickup truck was discovered in the plant parking lot. Police were called in to investigate. The truck yielded a number of clues that suggested Dale had not disappeared voluntarily. His keys were still in the ignition, and he left behind a full carton of cigarettes, an empty gun holster from his .22-caliber pistol, and his daypack. That afternoon, the sheriff's K-9 unit was brought in to track Dale's movements in the 112,000-square-foot factory. The dogs led police to the second floor. This was the site of the plant's glass furnace, also known as "the tank." The tank contained the valuable platinum pipe but was not part of Dale's normal security rounds. Even though Dale's scent was found near the tank, he was nowhere in the building. The investigation next focused on the three security cameras that monitor the factory around the clock. Personnel manager, Patrick Foley, was disturbed by what the cameras had recorded:

"The first thing I saw was a masked man in the back of the plant in the one area. When I saw the masked man on the tape, I was very alarmed. At first I thought... there's been some foul play, Dale's involved in foul play, and he probably is missing. And then Dale Kerstetter came back and met this masked person in the back of the plant. I had a very empty feeling in my stomach. I said, 'What on earth?' And then, as I continued to review the tapes, I saw the masked person come back out and go up to the tank area, then I was extremely anxious because at that time I realized that not only do we have a missing employee... there was a good possibility that we had missing platinum in the plant. Whoever removed the platinum from the tank was extremely familiar with the plant, everything in the plant--they knew exactly where to go."

Police could not tell if Dale was being coerced or if he was part of the heist. At one point he looked directly into the camera. Was Dale signaling for help? Or was he coolly flaunting his crime? Wendy Kerstetter believe her father was an innocent victim. According to her theory, Dale heard or saw the masked intruder and went to investigate. Whether Dale Kerstetter committed the crime or not, his daughter Wendy and the rest of his family are anxious to know if he is still alive.

[ 07-10-2014, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations