WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » How do I post scans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I post scans?
Mike Berry
Member # 72057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to post a few old clippings and having no luck. Can someone tell me how I can post pictures/scanned images? Thanks
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to upload them first to an image hosting site then copy and paste the resulting UBB or HTML code into your post. Make your images 'viewable by everyone'.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've stickied this topic because it gets asked so much.

--------------------

Mike Berry
Member # 72057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok well thank you first and foremost for the help.however I have to now ask what exactly is a image hosting site? I mean I pretty well know what it is but can you recomend one? Thanks again!
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Google 'free image hosting'. There's a zillion. imageshack, photobucket, etc. You can also use your ISP personal home page or social networking site (like facebook). Again make sure you check the 'viewable by all' option.

[ 06-07-2014, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

goirish1966
Member # 21690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goirish1966     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike:

I am looking forward to seeing your clippings. Are thy from a specific territory or everywhere?

I am north of 60 and had to have my son show me how to do it. Once I did it a fw times, there was no problems.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

For anyone who doesn't know, if you have a hard copy (ie printed on paper) image, the first thing you have to do is scan it and save it to your computer.

--------------------

bam bam bum
Member # 120210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bam bam bum         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
copying and pasting a url is your best bet

--------------------
If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations