WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Tutorial: Reducing Oversize Images

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tutorial: Reducing Oversize Images
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Right click on the image

2. Left click 'properties'

3. Reduce the 'dimensions' proportionately so that the dimension listed first, the width, is 750 or less.

4. To post the pic, instead of using the inboard UBB code with the IMG tags, use the following HTML code, ELIMINATING the spaces just inside the two brackets and INCLUDING the quote marks:

< img src="URL" width="x" height="y" >

URL = http etc. (image location)
x = new reduced width dimension
y = new reduced height dimension

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

IP: Logged
Bionic Lungs
Member # 23051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bionic Lungs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic Resize is another good tool. It does it automatically. I use it all the time for extremely large photos.

http://www.picresize.com/

--------------------
"Anytime you travel 36,000 miles above normalcy level, you will have turbulence. Anytime you mix two physically, mentally, reactive chemicals, there's gonna be boiling and there's gonna be bubbling." - Ultimate Warrior (SNME, 1/27/90)

Herd72
Member # 107695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herd72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faststone Image Resizer is great and it's free. For Windiws though not sure about Mac or IOS.
Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??

[ 08-22-2015, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Larry ]

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations