WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » October 01, 2011 Huddle House in Dunlap, TN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: October 01, 2011 Huddle House in Dunlap, TN
OWL wrestling web designer 1
Member # 56311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL wrestling web designer 1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
October 01, 2011
start time: 4pm
at Huddle House
located at 152 Rankin Ave S, Dunlap, TN 37327
PRICE IS FREE FOR EVERYONE

Saturday, 10/01/2011 The Old School Wrestling League in Dunlap, TN:

1. Skull beat Maranda Rights.

2. Damage Device defeated Zidd The Zombie in a Hardcore Match.

3. Dirty Sanchez & Silver Hawk beat Chris Classic & Justin Sane. After the match, Justin Sane turned on Chris Classic.

4. Diablo Azul pinned The Chief after a chair shot from Maranda Rights.

5. The Chief wins the Battle Rumble.

--------------------
Julie Carr
https://sites.google.com/site/owlwrestling/
http://owlwrestling.blogspot.com/

IP: Logged
The Mississippi Mauler mark II
Member # 1561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mississippi Mauler mark II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boo, you couldn't even get Waffle House? You had to go with Huddle House? That will just make you look bush league!

--------------------
"The best fine producer in our tournament was a guy from Tennessee named Moondog Randy Colley. He'd spent a few years in the WWF as part of the Moondogs tag team and claimed to have invented the leather-clad face-painted gimmick of Demolition, which Vince then stole from him. I liked Demolition better when they were called the Road Warriors anyway.", Chris Jericho from A Lion's Tale

GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin
Member # 1443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer 11 days late..............

--------------------
"Bell time, and heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee we go Davey..........."

"Whose woods are these I think I know." - Robert Frost on a Ugandan safari

"When I was born, my Momma looked at me and she said 'Oh God, he looks like a saddlebag face!'. But she said 'Saddlebag face, I love you!'." - Blackjack Mulligan

"YOU ARE DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!" - Plowboy Frazier

"Perfessional rassling toughness!" - Bill Mercer

"This is the greatest card in the history of Nashville!" - Nick Gulas

Member # 56311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL wrestling web designer 1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not even for sure if there is a waffle house in Dunlap -- Huddle House was located in a great stop as we had over 20 vehicles with at least 2 people to a vehicles -- not to mention the 20 or so people outside in the cold and wind. There were even some in Huddle House watching.

--------------------
Julie Carr
https://sites.google.com/site/owlwrestling/
http://owlwrestling.blogspot.com/

Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respect y'all for trying.Yeah--that day was a COLD, windy day--I recall it well.

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

Madison Carter from TX
Member # 1166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madison Carter from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GShea from TN loves Sarah Palin:
Yer 11 days late..............

kinda why he posted the results of the show. [Wink]

--------------------
Twitter: @madisoncarter76

Freakin' Awesome Network

"What the hell's worth doing in this world if it doesn't have a price to pay?" - Bob Morgan

quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
Virgil has worked with all the greats

Jm
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume Huddle House is a restaurant?
Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes--a small one--kinda like a Waffle House.

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations