WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » The Sir Tojo countdown (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Sir Tojo countdown
bigpappacubfan
Member # 8321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigpappacubfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
quote:
Originally posted by sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
Bro, there are three things that I really look forward to on Fridays, bro, Prichard's podcast, this thread, and SWJ's responses to it.

It's just magical, bro. It brings a small sliver of light to the deep, dark abyss of this life...bro.

Take the Vince Russo online writing seminar bro, it will make things more magical bro.
I'll do that. Maybe then, Spike TV can turn down my pilot even if I make them a cash offer to carry the piece of sh*it.
Is this a work or a shoot??
Vince Russo

13 hrs ยท
For all asking--writing seminar will be on GOOGLE HANGOUT. Thurs, June 22, 7pm cst. If interested contact me at officialvincerusso@gmail.com

I'd pay the rotting corpse of Chris Benoit to teach me how to be a great husband and father first.
I'm not going to lie...this made me laugh louder than I have in quite some time.

--------------------
and that's the bottom line....

IP: Logged
bigpappacubfan
Member # 8321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigpappacubfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My apologies to David Williamson for leaving the incestuous aspect out of his pedo-fetish.

And I did not read down far enough. Thank you for the entertainment on this thread. My heart is so happy right now.

--------------------
and that's the bottom line....

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing the sultry one a good weekend!

All of you have a good weekend as well.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing the perspicacious one a great weekend, possible thunderstorms in the grand ones area this weekend but like he said he likes a good old fashion storm.

Wishing each and everyone of you a terrific weekend as well.

[ 07-14-2017, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wishing the perspicacious one a great weekend, possible thunderstorms in the grand ones area this weekend but like he said he likes a good old fashion storm.

Wishing each and everyone of you a terrific weekend as well.

Loser.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, brawler? Where's "the win?" You come here week after week and wish some pathetic racist old diddler a happy weekend. Do you get money for that? A parade in your honor?

How is THIS what makes you happy? Internet trolling hasn't been funny in 12 years.

At least if you suck d*ick on Chaturbate, you can convert the tokens into actual cash. You should look into that.

[ 07-14-2017, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Shaving Weezie Jefferson ]

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Seriously, brawler? Where's "the win?" You come here week after week and wish some pathetic racist old diddler a happy weekend. Do you get money for that? A parade in your honor?

How is THIS what makes you happy? Internet trolling hasn't been funny in 12 years.

At least if you suck d*ick on Chaturbate, you can convert the tokens into actual cash. You should look into that.

Yet YOU continue to respond [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:

Takes me five seconds to type a response. He's clearly listening to Vince Russo podcasts for hours and hours and hours. Clearly I'm in the lead.

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Takes me five seconds to type a response. He's clearly listening to Vince Russo podcasts for hours and hours and hours. Clearly I'm in the lead.
smartest kid on the short bus? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Bee Dot
Member # 62107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bee Dot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, keep it going. I'm waiting for you to run out of adjectives to describe this dude.

--------------------
I stumbled over an old Coliseum Home Video clamshell box and landed on my external occipital protuberance.

Standing Room Only, Hanging from the rafters!

Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brawler do you have posters of Tojo in your bedroom?

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by Idol I:

Not to fight brawlers battles but who do YOU have posters of in your bedroom? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Not to fight brawlers battles but who do YOU have posters of in your bedroom? [Big Grin]
Little Beaver

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
quote:
quote:

Little Beaver
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Someone from Rwanda
Member # 22010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Someone from Rwanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Judging from the one pic of I've seen of Tojo Kid, he and Little Beaver are probably about the same height.

[ 07-16-2017, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Someone from Rwanda ]

Pillsbury
Member # 43540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pillsbury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sick of seeing this f*cking thread pop up.This guy and his posts seriously sucked a d*ck.
Unfortunately,I'm sure a response like this is why the Brawler keeps it up.Thing is it ain't a surprise now that I see Brawler lists Framingham as his home.Ive never met anyone from Framingham that didn't suck,so at least that is consistent.

--------------------
Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have FIVE SUPER BOWL RINGS!!!.......FIVE!!!

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by Pillsbury:
I'm so sick of seeing this f*cking thread pop up.This guy and his posts seriously sucked a d*ck.
Unfortunately,I'm sure a response like this is why the Brawler keeps it up.Thing is it ain't a surprise now that I see Brawler lists Framingham as his home.Ive never met anyone from Framingham that didn't suck,so at least that is consistent.

Are you and weezie related? [Big Grin]

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Wishing the proficuous one a good weekend. He said low 90s for him this weekend so he may be pool side.

Wishing each and everyone of you a good weekend as well.

--------------------

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He said low 90s for him this weekend so he may be pool side.

No doubt checkin' out those hot, young nieces of his.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

If Mark Nulty were alive, he would find you and murder you with his giant horse teeth.

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Im post number 100 YEE HAW thats the most excitement Ill see all weekend

--------------------

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I were to copy and print this thread, and use it for liner in my cats litter box, would they crap outside the box on principle?
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by pitbullsfan:
If I were to copy and print this thread, and use it for liner in my cats litter box, would they crap outside the box on principle?

Is principle the name of one of your cats?

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

It's unbelievable when you think of the great threads on this board that were deleted out of pure pettiness and pussydom, yet this piece of sh*it remains for all eternity so that brawler can work his annoying troll gimmick.

Brawler must be Travlr's butt boy or something.

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
It's unbelievable when you think of the great threads on this board that were deleted out of pure pettiness and pussydom, yet this piece of sh*it remains for all eternity so that brawler can work his annoying troll gimmick.

Not a big fan of Andrew Carnegie I take it [Big Grin]

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
quote:

He was great as George Michael's partner in Wham!

--------------------

Bee Dot
Member # 62107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bee Dot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The REAL money is in you posting a dope MACW video or story every time you want to lash out at Brawler. Then you can hijack his threads while still being informative.

Copy and pasting would be longer than your usual "two second" replies, though. Twenty two seconds, perhaps.

--------------------
I stumbled over an old Coliseum Home Video clamshell box and landed on my external occipital protuberance.

Standing Room Only, Hanging from the rafters!

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

No. Miss Kitty, who is fat. Grimace- named after the furry cartoon character from McDonalds mythology ( I found her living at a Mac). Conan my aging and dying foster cat. He's orange.
Thanks for asking!!!

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
quote:
quote:

No. Miss Kitty, who is fat. Grimace- named after the furry cartoon character from McDonalds mythology ( I found her living at a Mac). Conan my aging and dying foster cat. He's orange.
Thanks for asking!!!

I had nothing else planned for this weekend

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Wishing the tedious one a good weekend, hope he's doing well and not getting into any trouble!

Wishing each and everyone of you a good weekend as well.

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Mark Nulty would've flipped his sh*it over this thread reappearing each and every week.

This is p*issing on Mark Nulty's grave. P*issing and sh*itting on Mark Nulty's grave.

This is like digging Mark Nulty up, taking a big p*iss and a big sh*it right in his mouth and then forcing him to French kiss Lew Thez's ashes.

This thread sodomizes Jack Brisco in the butthole.

How's a m*other******g hillbilly Jew-hater doing this weekend? For f*uck sake.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

have you ever met Will Rogers?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Mark Nulty would've flipped his sh*it over this thread reappearing each and every week.

This is p*issing on Mark Nulty's grave. P*issing and sh*itting on Mark Nulty's grave.

This is like digging Mark Nulty up, taking a big p*iss and a big sh*it right in his mouth and then forcing him to French kiss Lew Thez's ashes.

This thread sodomizes Jack Brisco in the butthole.

I am sure glad it does not bother you

--------------------

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Correction...that should be niece******g hillbilly Jew-hater.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Dewdrop:
quote:

Correction...that should be niece******g hillbilly Jew-hater.
My bad.

--------------------

Jarvis88
Member # 124986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jarvis88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pillsbury:

Even worse than Framingham, are guys from Marlborough.
ponyplayer19
Member # 8537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponyplayer19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You do you, brawler.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by ponyplayer19:
You do you, brawler.

whats that mean? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wishing the tedious one a good weekend

Well, at least you finally came up with an accurate adjective.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

If by "good weekend," he means "a foot up his sad old ass," sure. Have a good weekend, David.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations