WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » The Sir Tojo countdown (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Sir Tojo countdown
Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro, there are three things that I really look forward to on Fridays, bro, Prichard's podcast, this thread, and SWJ's responses to it.

It's just magical, bro. It brings a small sliver of light to the deep, dark abyss of this life...bro.

--------------------
Your uncrowned NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World.

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got 26 dollars in my hand,up to Lexington ... 125... up 3 flights of stairs... I'll be waiting for my man

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Armageddon_T_Thunderbird:
Bro, there are three things that I really look forward to on Fridays, bro, Prichard's podcast, this thread, and SWJ's responses to it.

It's just magical, bro. It brings a small sliver of light to the deep, dark abyss of this life...bro.

Take the Vince Russo online writing seminar bro, it will make things more magical bro.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
quote:

Take the Vince Russo online writing seminar bro, it will make things more magical bro.
I'll do that. Maybe then, Spike TV can turn down my pilot even if I make them a cash offer to carry the piece of sh*it.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
quote:
quote:

I'll do that. Maybe then, Spike TV can turn down my pilot even if I make them a cash offer to carry the piece of sh*it.
Is this a work or a shoot??

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Vince Russo

13 hrs ·
For all asking--writing seminar will be on GOOGLE HANGOUT. Thurs, June 22, 7pm cst. If interested contact me at officialvincerusso@gmail.com

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armageddon_T_Thunderbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Vince Russo

13 hrs ·
For all asking--writing seminar will be on GOOGLE HANGOUT. Thurs, June 22, 7pm cst. If interested contact me at officialvincerusso@gmail.com

Ohh, I need to go out and buy a nice new shirt. I don't want to show up for the seminar looking like a bum, bro.

I've got this tv show idea where there's this guy, and things happen to him and the people around him during the course of his day. Not special things, just normal stuff and he has a dog, or maybe fish, no wait...a pot belly pig named Sausage the Wonder Pig. I'm hoping Russo can help me turn this into the next L.A. Law, but funnier.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shoot. And it was when TNA was on Spike and he was working at TNA.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Vince Russo

13 hrs ·

I'd pay the rotting corpse of Chris Benoit to teach me how to be a great husband and father first.

--------------------
"Okay fun is fun but enough is enough, and so on. We do not need half the front page beening Tocus threads. The old ones have been kicked over to the Markley forum...otherwise the whole gimmick can go over there." --Crimson Mask, 3/18/11

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Now if Russo wants to teach a seminar on how to be a con man who keeps getting hired even after sh*tting the sheets and driving companies into the ground, that might be a worthwhile course.

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone should do a shoot tape with Tojo and ask him how he feels not getting a run with the NWA title.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Someone should do a shoot tape with Tojo and ask him how he feels not getting a run with the NWA title.

Pretty sure he'd blame it on the Jews running the NWA.

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody concerned about what GG is doing this weekend?

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

1bruiser
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:

He's probably shining all his championship belts and trophies.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1bruiser:
quote:

I wonder if he ever regrets letting Harley go over?

--------------------

1bruiser
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nick probably got a big payoff for that, and GG wasn't informed, as he was told he was gonna get the belt back in six weeks.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nick probably got a big payoff for that, and GG wasn't informed, as he was told he was gonna get the belt back in six weeks.
GG in the dark? Surely you jest

--------------------

1bruiser
Member # 2903

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GG in the dark? Surely you jest
It was all about the Benjamins for Nick. Besides that, GG didn't use an oil well on his hair.
brawler2711
Member # 26849

Wishing the pompous one a good weekend, I guess he will be mailing someone a Ken Lucas VHS tape this weekend according to his comments elsewhere.

The same applies to all of you as well, have a good weekend pals!

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Wishing the pompous one a good weekend, I guess he will be mailing someone a Ken Lucas VHS tape this weekend according to his comments elsewhere.

He's mailing us all a Ken Lucas tape? well bless his heart

--------------------

1bruiser
Member # 2903

quote:
quote:

I keep hoping he starts giving us all the GG tapes he has. I always enjoy watching GG. Usually when he's trying to get in the ring.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
quote:
quote:

I keep hoping he starts giving us all the GG tapes he has. I always enjoy watching GG. Usually when he's trying to get in the ring.
As Tony would say.....THE GREATEST INTERANCE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

This troll has been given more leeway than any troll in history. I'm starting to think Nulty faked his own death and is posting exclusively as brawler.

--------------------

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
This troll has been given more leeway than any troll in history. I'm starting to think Nulty faked his own death and is posting exclusively as brawler.

there you go lurking again [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

He's clearly a member of the clique.

--------------------

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Thanks, SWJ! I think faking one's own death is one of the few things I hadn't thought of the webseries I'm writing.

Now that I think about it, ideas spun off brawler, tojo, etc. might not be the best thing to turn into online viewing options.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://vimeo.com/184917104

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see a thread I started in 2011 is still alive. Question: between 2011-now how many teeth has Tojo lost?

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by wild bill From CA:
Nice to see a thread I started in 2011 is still alive. Question: between 2011-now how many teeth has Tojo lost?

there is a six year gap between posts is that a record?

I would say Tojo still has all his teeth UNLESS he has lost the glass on the nightstand in which he keeps them

--------------------

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wild bill From CA:

Prolly didn't have that many to begin with.
Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The weekend is winding down, what the hell is he doing on Monday?

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Wishing the rakish one a good weekend.

Weez, I know you are reading this and want to reply with a modified swear in your post, I want to wish you a good weekend as well pal.

The Wild One Wild Bill, if you are reading this hope LA treats you right this weekend brother.

GG, I hope you are hitting the Home Depot for their mulch sale this weekend.

Everybody enjoy the weekend!

--------------------

Bee Dot
Member # 62107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bee Dot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Extremely lost with the Tojo jokes. Don't necessarily need to enlighten me.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

--------------------
I stumbled over an old Coliseum Home Video clamshell box and landed on my external occipital protuberance.

Standing Room Only, Hanging from the rafters!

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

It's nice that we can come together once a week while Brawler works an absolutely pointless gimmick with zero payoff, paying homage to a pathetic, anti-Semitic a-hole who yells at others for using "non-Christian language" while writing about how his young daughter's friends make his dick hard.

Again, I'll ask, "Where's the win?" We're all getting too old for this sh*it.

--------------------

Armageddon_T_Thunderbird
Member # 44658

Payoff??!! PAYOFF??!!! Here's the GAWD DAMNED payoff pal!!

-

Look at him go!! He's a machine!!

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's nice that we can come together once a week while Brawler works an absolutely pointless gimmick with zero payoff, paying homage to a pathetic, anti-Semitic a-hole who yells at others for using "non-Christian language" while writing about how his young daughter's friends make his dick hard.

Again, I'll ask, "Where's the win?" We're all getting too old for this sh*it.

Slight correction. It was his own nieces that gave him wood. Which made it even creepier.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

My apologies to David Williamson for leaving the incestuous aspect out of his pedo-fetish.

--------------------

Bee Dot
Member # 62107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bee Dot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So this was a member of the board, not a wrestler?

--------------------
I stumbled over an old Coliseum Home Video clamshell box and landed on my external occipital protuberance.

Standing Room Only, Hanging from the rafters!

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by Bee Dot:
So this was a member of the board, not a wrestler?

Not just A member but the most respected person when it came to remembering all things kayfabe,I'm sure diamondmd will agree......or not [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Firebreaker Pauly from NY
Member # 6056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firebreaker Pauly from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Out of all the running gags on this board, talking about that piece of work is the least funny! It would be real cool if he just faded into obscurity where he belongs!

--------------------
"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."- Jesse "The Body" Ventura

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
[

GG, I hope you are hitting the Home Depot for their mulch sale this weekend.

[/QB]

Really that's mulch ado about nothing [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations