WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » The Sir Tojo countdown

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Sir Tojo countdown
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one more day before we get to ask the big, weekly question.

Who else is excited?

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

IP: Logged
Portalesman
Member # 2530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portalesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hollywood Chaim" is excited. As is 90% of the WWE roster (which is greater than the old timey rasslers) IMO.
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's going to be like 1978 all over again.

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

Portalesman
Member # 2530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portalesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too much hair on the centerfolds then?
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

IMO you're right, sir........///

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silly bill--for the record I was in Jersualem in '73, not '78. Those darn Mossad--they didn't have to check me THERE!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Don't act like you didn't like it.

--------------------
Having a NORML day

THFC til death

Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yes--there's that.

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the perspicacious one is hitting up Walmart this weekend.

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brawler, if you could only choose one of Russo or Tojo to save from a burning building who would it be?
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gov't Mule:
brawler, if you could only choose one of Russo or Tojo to save from a burning building who would it be?

thanks for posting

--------------------
gulascantfoolus is the greatest
user name EVER regardless of any silly contest

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There are questions for which there is nothing resembling a correct answer.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://vimeo.com/184917104

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno... is urine involved?

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Idol I
Member # 4061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Idol I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brawler2711:
I hope the perspicacious one is hitting up Walmart this weekend.

Wally World, hitting up the post office to send black and white topless Bill Dundee on his motorcycle pics to a guy in Wyoming, hitting up the pool at the Super 8 with extended family and getting a whopper at the BK drive thru afterwards.

Thanks for the post!

--------------------
http://TheHistoryofWWE.com/

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'd double check to make sure all the rats and cockroaches got out safely.
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gulascantfoolus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread makes me smile, just like easing one out

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what the abrasive one has planned for the weekend...

--------------------
"I'll be with 20 in-laws...hhhmmm..we'll see. But, 7 of the 20 are my nieces (in their early to mid 20's), so I'll enjoy seeing a few of them at the pool, and on the beach.At least the "scenery" should be enjoyable. [Smile]"
Sir Tojo

brawler2711
Member # 26849

I heard through the grapevine the unparagoned one may be hitting up Applebee's this weekend followed by a quick trip to Wal*Mart!

--------------------
Sir Tojo

dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I heard through the grapevine the unparagoned one may be hitting up Applebee's this weekend followed by a quick trip to Wal*Mart!

A meal and shopping or applying for jobs?
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by dthcm:
quote:

A meal and shopping or applying for jobs?
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Post of the year

[ 05-12-2017, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: gulascantfoolus ]

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

wishing the selfless one a good weekend despite a minor medical procedure tomorrow morning.

hopefully o'charleys will offer him a seat with extra padding Saturday night.

--------------------
Sir Tojo

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they going to remove his head from his ass?

If they can't do that maybe insert a piece of clear Plexiglas in his navel so when he walks around with his head up his ass he can see where he's going.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Are they going to remove his head from his ass?

If they can't do that maybe insert a piece of clear Plexiglas in his navel so when he walks around with his head up his ass he can see where he's going.

quit holding back there buddy and tell us how you really feel [Razz]

--------------------

sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you had to have a set in order to get them cut..,

[ 05-18-2017, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL ]

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL:
I thought you had to have a set in order to get them tied..,

another shy person...speak up

--------------------

sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gulascantfoolus:
quote:

Another weekly thread about someone who is knowingly anti semite in his views. And he drools at family members in swimsuits. See that? I'm not shy. I kicked a rock in the parking lot at lunch time. The rock told me, "Nice kick! But you will have to go a lot deeper than me to find the likes of a low life like Sir Tojo" the dudes a waste. Yet two or three people bring him up every Thursday or Friday .

[ 05-18-2017, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL ]

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
quote:
quote:

Another weekly thread about someone who is knowingly anti semite in his views. And he drools at family members in swimsuits. See that? I'm not shy. I kicked a rock in the parking lot at lunch time. The rock told me, "Nice kick! But you will have to go a lot deeper than me to find the likes of a low life like Sir Tojo" the dudes a waste. Yet two or three people bring him up every Thursday or Friday .
And what part do you play by responding? [Wink]

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

wishing the flamboyant one a good memorial day weekend and hope he's feeling better after his procedure last Friday.

Wishing you all a fun filled weekend as well.

--------------------
Sir Tojo

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brawler and toejam finally meet.
 -

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
brawler and toejam finally meet.
 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Big Grin] [Smile] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trying real hard to err on the side of macromanaging and therefore not sportatoriuming topics, but IMO sad dog dude is right on the money. Giving an attention whore attention doesn't accomplish a whole f*ck of a lot worth accomplishing.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trying real hard to err on the side of macromanaging and therefore not sportatoriuming topics, but IMO sad dog dude is right on the money. Giving an attention whore attention doesn't accomplish a whole f*ck of a lot worth accomplishing.
Oh I didn't say he was not right I was attempting to point out the irony

--------------------

pitbullsfan
Member # 115351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbullsfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I haven't been able to ease on out in years- what's your secret?
gulascantfoolus
Member # 6964

quote:
Originally posted by pitbullsfan:
quote:

I haven't been able to ease on out in years- what's your secret?
beans beans the musical fruit the more you eat the more you toot

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations