WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » New Link for CWF Archives

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Link for CWF Archives
Calloway
Member # 401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calloway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is the site down for anyone else? haven't been able to connect to it this week?

[ 02-18-2011, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it got hacked, and now is offline.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Calloway
Member # 401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calloway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang, i really like seeing all the program covers on the site.
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can access the site at the link below.

CWF Archives

[ 02-18-2011, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: tamalie from MN ]

heinoushorseman1986
Member # 12747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heinoushorseman1986         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the site alot.

I will keep surfing it.

--------------------
Billy the Kid..
Saint Augustine,Florida 1513,1565,1672,1702,1740..

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have a new addie for the Archives? The one tamalie posted keeps getting 404 messages....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sigh

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Calloway
Member # 401

sigh, i got that 404 message last night trying to look...
CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWFmark from FL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BARRY! What's up?
Larry
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any new(er) developments on the site getting active again?

--------------------
First they broke the mold...then they made me!

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Traded some emails with Barry. He's well. We may see the site again in the near future.
CHall
Member # 6332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this link.It has worked well for me.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070125013053/http://www.cwfarchives.com/

Meth via PA
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meth via PA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a NEW link by any chance one above not working.

Also I am looking information on a match that was supposed to take place either 1984-85 between Dory Funk Jr/Mike Rotundo. Now I know the ladder part of 84 Rotundo was in WWF with Windham as the US EXpress, so it is possible it happened prior in the early part of 84 before he moved. But I can't find any info or even that the match happened.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
I looked into the heart of the Island, and what I saw was beautiful.

Eddie Stole my other shirt.

6/25/07 - The day the wrestling died

plmathfoto
Member # 1087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plmathfoto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to speak for Barry, but for now we've been using this facebook page for cwfarchives: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371458512986847/

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/PeteLederbergsWrestlingPhotos?ref=hl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations