WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Official & Verified List of Wrestlers Twitter Accounts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Official & Verified List of Wrestlers Twitter Accounts
Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It occurred to me that we don't have a compiled list of pro-wrestlers Twitter accounts.

I would find such a list very useful as I would like to follow many different wrestlers Twitter posts. The problem, as I'm certain many of you have discovered, is that this information is scattered & it's hard to find any substantial list(s) of official Twitter accounts.

I'm going to try to get the ball rolling by posting the short list of Wrestlers Twitter accounts that I'm compiling. I'll post the list shortly by editing the OP.

I thought it would be cool and fun to use this thread to put together such a list and it's the type of thing that would always be growing with more and more posts.

All we need is participation from the WCMB members. I'm fairly certain that at least some of you have Twitter accounts and that you likely have some wrestlers in your "Follow" list. If you post those account names then I, and probably many others, would greatly appreciate it.

For those not familiar with Twitter, I would suggest that you look into it because it's one of the few ways that we can interact with the wrestlers as well as other fans. So please don't dismiss Twitter hastily and give it a try, I think you'll see it's potential.

So how about it guys? [Cool]

Edit 1:
Here is a short but decent list of wrestler Twitter accounts which you are welcome to type in and follow. Only copy and paste the user-names which appear first and then are followed by the description in parentheses which you should NOT copy and paste into the url. All the usernames will work when you format them as follows:

http://twitter.com/ShawnMichaels_

The above example will take you directly to Shawn Michaels Twitter account where you can follow what Shawn is posting about. If you copy and paste any user-name in the same fashion that I illustrated above then you'll be taken to that wrestlers Twitter account.

JRsBBQ (Good ol' JR Jim Ross)
ShawnMichaels_ (HBK Shawn Michaels)
howardfinkel (Howard Finkel)
wwejoshmathews (Josh Mathews)
stevekeirnsfcw (Official Twitter page of FCW)
thebellatwins
ZackRyder
AnnouncerJustin (WWE Announcer Justin Roberts)
EveMarieTorres
IAmJericho (Chris Jericho)
maryse0uellet (WWE Diva Maryse)
mslayel (WWE Diva Layla)
findevan (Evan Bourne)
TrueKofi (Kofi Kingston)
RealKellyKelly (WWE Diva Kelly Kelly)
ezekielwwe (Ezekiel Jackson)
TheCurtHawkins
McCoolMichelleL (Michelle McCool)
mexwarrior (Chavo Guerrero)
wwehornswoggle (Hornswoggle)
yougottaprice (Ted Dibiase Sr.)
TedDiBiase (Ted DiBiase Jr.)
RealJackSwagger (Jack Swagger)
RealMelina (WWE Diva Melina)
WWE
HEELZiggler (Dolph Ziggler)
TheRealMorrison (John Morrison)
TheRock (The Rock brand new account as of this posting)

boriskorczak (Cold War Champion of the World Ex CIA Agent Boris Korczak) [Big Grin]

Edit 2: There is a brand new Twitter account set up by/for The Rock. It looks pretty neat and it's worth checking out.

You can see The Rock's account at http://twitter.com/TheRock

The user-name for the account is:
TheRock

Edit 3: This list was compiled from Stone Cold Steve Austin's list of people he himself is following thus I'm sure they are all legit.

steveaustinBSR (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
steveaustinweb (Sone Cold Steve Austins Website Twitter account for site updates)

SavioVega (Savio Vega. This is one of the people Austin is following so my guess is this is a legit account)

WWETheBigShow (Big Show)
RealKingRegal (William Regal)
Goldberg (Bill Goldberg)
TheRealAlSnow (Al Snow)
JeffJarrettTNA (Double J Jeff Jarrett)
EBischoff (Eric Bischoff)
secondpower (Ken Anderson)
OfficialTAZ (Taz)
ChuckPalumbo (Chuck Palumbo)
DaRealDDP (Diamond Dallas Page)
realMickFoley (Mick Foley)
RealKevinNash (Kevin Nash)
HeymanHustle (Paul Heyman)

Edit 4: Updated and thanks to Old School Drew from NY for the following account contributions:
Tnamattmorgan
RealKKBundy
theraveneffect

Dank conntributed the following account for CM Punk:

CMPunk (checked, this is really CM Punk's account)

[ 02-16-2011, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Risk ]

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

IP: Logged
Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risk aka Rob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bumping the thread and also requesting that if you have the account name for a pro-wrestlers Twitter account then please post it in this thread.

Doesn't matter if you only have one name to share or a giant list of thousands. If nobody shares what they have with the WCMB community then this thread will die and that would be a shame as this could become a great resource for all.

--------------------
Please SUBSCRIBE to my GamesNew2Me video game YouTube channel. YouTube.com/GamesNew2Me

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

I guess there isn't much interest in doing this. Oh well, I'll keep trying. [Wink]

[ 02-15-2011, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Risk ]

--------------------

Blind Guy
Member # 40601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work and idea, Risk. Don't give up! I am NOT a Twiterrer but I can see this list being a boon. Take the optimistic approach that the reason there has been little reaction so far, is that you have sent all those interested a-checking the information! Wait a coupla weeks before getting disillusioned.

--------------------
Michael Moriarty as Henry Wiggen in, "Bang the Drum Slowly" (1973)

"From here on in, I rag nobody"

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

quote:
Originally posted by Blind Guy:
Good work and idea, Risk. Don't give up! I am NOT a Twiterrer but I can see this list being a boon. Take the optimistic approach that the reason there has been little reaction so far, is that you have sent all those interested a-checking the information! Wait a coupla weeks before getting disillusioned.

Thanks Blind GUy, that's good advice and there is wisdom in what you say. Thank.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's sticky this and see what happens with it.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Some more names to add to the list.

steveaustinBSR (Stone Cold Steve Austin)
steveaustinweb (Sone Cold Steve Austins Website Twitter account for site updates)

SavioVega (Savio Vega. This is one of the people Austin is following so my guess is this is a legit account)

WWETheBigShow (Big Show)
RealKingRegal (William Regal)
Goldberg (Bill Goldberg)
TheRealAlSnow (Al Snow)
JeffJarrettTNA (Double J Jeff Jarrett)
EBischoff (Eric Bischoff)
secondpower (Ken Anderson)
OfficialTAZ (Taz)
ChuckPalumbo (Chuck Palumbo)
DaRealDDP (Diamond Dallas Page)
realMickFoley (Mick Foley)
RealKevinNash (Kevin Nash)
HeymanHustle (Paul Heyman)

That's all I've got for now. There may be some duplicates and some folks have more than one account.

A good example of this is steveaustinBSR and steveaustinweb. The first account being that of wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin and the second one being a piece of code that updates Twitter every time that Austins website is updated or new info is posted.

I also want to point out that this list was compiled by looking at the accounts that Stone Cold Steve Austin is following and I find it hard to believe that Stone Cold would be following fake accounts.

--------------------

Old School Drew from NY
Member # 1981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Old School Drew from NY         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people have a check mark next to their name. That means theyve been verified by twitter itself as legit celebrity.
Old School Drew from NY
Member # 1981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Old School Drew from NY         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt Morgan from TNA has one. I think it's just MattMorganTNA. Also King Kong Bundy has one I think it's realkkbundy. Not sure either. Raven has one I think is theraveneffect.

Not sure if these are the exact names but they are legit so if you search you'll find them

[ 02-15-2011, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Old School Drew from NY ]

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

quote:
Originally posted by Old School Drew from NY:
Matt Morgan from TNA has one. I think it's just MattMorganTNA. Also King Kong Bundy has one I think it's realkkbundy. Not sure either. Raven has one I think is theraveneffect.

Not sure if these are the exact names but they are legit so if you search you'll find them

Excellent. Thanks for the contribution. I'll check out those account names for the exact spelling and add them to the list. Thanks.

--------------------

Dank
Member # 2517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A glaring omission IMO:

CMPunk

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

quote:
Originally posted by Dank:
A glaring omission IMO:

CMPunk

Good call Dank, CMPunk definitely a welcome addition to this growing list. Thanks.

--------------------

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Here are some more accounts I was able to compile:

OneWorldWarrior (Low-Ki)
RealGallows (Luke Gallows)
LanceHoyt (Lance Hoyt)
trentylocks (Trent Barreta)
carlitocolon (Carlito)
HeathSlaterNXT (Heath Slater)

[ 02-16-2011, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Risk ]

--------------------

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

This is the latest list I was able to compile by seeing which accounts Matt Hardy is following. I would guess that Matt knows which accounts are real and thus follows them.

Anyway, here's the latest addition:

MATTHARDYBRAND (Matt Hardy)
SCOTTHALLNWO (Scott Hall)
rudytheret (Ref. Rudy Charles)
OfficialCrimson (Crimson)
ScottSteiner (Scott Steiner)
RoxxiNikki (Nicole Raczynski aka Roxxi)
hemmepowered (Christy Hemme)
awesomekong (Awesome Kong)
gailkimTSME (Gail Kim)
RealBillyGunn (Billy Gunn)
ashleymassaro11 (Ashley Massoro)
jamesstorm214 (Cowboy James Storm)
BGRoadDoggJames (BG James)
desmondwolfetna (Desmond Wolfe)
DWilliamsTNA (Doug Williams)
realkevinkelly (Kevin Kelly from ROH)
RealArmandoHaHa (Armando Estrada)
GianBernard (Matthew Bloom)
MIKEY_WHIPWRECK (Mikey Whipwreck)
TNARobbieE (Robbie E)
reymysterio (Rey Mysterio)
FrankieKazarian (Frankie Kazarian)
fightbobby (Bobby Lashley)
todd_grisham (Todd Grisham)
AJStylesOrg (AJStyles.Org *Likely a Twitter feed from AJ's website)
THEMATTHEWBRAND (MATTHEW HARDY *Seems he has a second account & is following himself?)
JEFFHARDYBRAND (Jeff Hardy)
WWEDawnMarieECW (Dawn Marie Psaltis *Might be an old account must verify)
seventhorncom (Kevin Thorn Fertig)
TheeBlueMeanie (The Blue Meanie Brian Heffron *Meanie, could you confirm this is you?)
GenMeMax (Max Buck)
Sheltyb803 (shelton J. Benjamin)
anglefoods1 (Kurt Angle)
Christian4Peeps (Christian Cage) (Christian)
ColtCabana (Colt Cabana)
HulkHogan4Real (Hulk Hogan *This account needs verification)
TheREALRIKISHI (Rikishi, Jr Fatu)
the_ironsheik (The Iron Sheik *This account is verified)
roderickstrong (Roderick Strong)
R_Roddy_Piper (Rowdy Roddy Piper *Verified)
LaceyVonErich (Lacey Von Erich)
jimmykorderas (Ref.Jimmy Korderas)
AmazingRed1 (Amazing Red)
TheODBBAM (ODB aka Jessie Kresa)
wwejoshmathews (Josh Mathews)
GenMeJer (Jeremy Buck)
LanceHoyt (Lance Hoyt)
TheLethalJay (Jay Lethal)
milanmiracle (Santino Marella)
The305MVP (MVP)
RandyOrton (Randy Orton)
TheRealXPac (Sean Waltman)
MikeNXT (Michael McGillicutty *He's either got two accounts or one is fake but I think their both real)
McGillicuttyNXT (Michael McGillicutt)
HuskyNXT (Husky Harris)
bruceprichard (Bruce Prichard)

--------------------

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

After posting the last update I looked and noticed that the list of names of wrestlers on Twitter is really becoming quite large.

If anyone has an easy method of alpabetizing all of the accounts then I'd gladly update the OP with the organized list. I would do it but I'm not exactly sure how to do it.

--------------------

carpetbeggar
Member # 5768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carpetbeggar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Risk:
After posting the last update I looked and noticed that the list of names of wrestlers on Twitter is really becoming quite large.

If anyone has an easy method of alpabetizing all of the accounts then I'd gladly update the OP with the organized list. I would do it but I'm not exactly sure how to do it.

Put the names on excel or another spread sheet program to put in order alphabetically, then c&p here.

--------------------
闘魂 ビンタ FTW

Inoki is greater than Ichiban Hogan

"I just love seeing people beat with chains, and whips."- Johnny Valentine

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

quote:
Originally posted by carpetbeggar:
quote:
Originally posted by Risk:

Put the names on excel or another spread sheet program to put in order alphabetically, then c&p here.
Yeah, the thing about that is that I don't have Excell or MS Office. I'm also a bit ashamed to say that although I have many talents, Excell was never one of them even when I did have it years ago.

--------------------

Old School Drew from NY
Member # 1981

Here are some more I didn't see on your list but they might be:

WWEDanielBryan - Daniel Bryan

funtimeshelly - Former WWECW/TNA Diva Shelly Martinez

MichaelManna - Stevie Richards

Lagana - Former WWE Writer and now ROH Producer Dave Lagana

WWEGoldust - Goldust aka Dustin Rhodes

TaylorWilde - Former TNA Knockout Taylor Wilde

TNADixie - TNA Owner Dixie Carter

ScottArmstrong_ - Scott Armstrong

mexwarrior - Chavo Guerrero

SDRPyoo - ROH star Sara Del Rey

RookieAJ - AJ from the Divas Season of NXT

ColtCabana - Former Scotty Goldman from WWE and ROH star

facdaniels - ROH star Christopher Daniels

scottnorton - Former WCW star Scott Norton

That's all I could find for now.

Mellifluous Misanthrope
Member # 5153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mellifluous Misanthrope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HitmanBretSHart - Bret Hart, as confirmed by Howard Finkel's account
Dank
Member # 2517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know "S" is his middle initial but come on. He couldn't come up with something better than Hitman Bret Shart...
wheel23
Member # 5514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wheel23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't see this one howard finkel is following it looks legit. http://twitter.com/BobBacklund
Mellifluous Misanthrope
Member # 5153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mellifluous Misanthrope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dank:
I know "S" is his middle initial but come on. He couldn't come up with something better than Hitman Bret Shart...

He's BretHart now.
Ricky
Member # 1609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roadwarriorsinc - Animal
Primal Nitro from NY
Member # 6170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primal Nitro from NY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want a list, go through who Joey Styles or Howard Finkel are following. They follow every WWE Superstar on Twitter and post when a new Superstar signs up.

--------------------
I used to be Dancazman, but I have transformed into Primal Nitro!

Big Daddy Meatybone
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Daddy Meatybone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard CM Punk's account has now been "unverified"

Also, I wonder if RAW was clever enough to get a twitter account for the RAW GM

--------------------
~BIG DADDY MEATYBONE
_ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _

"If people fall asleep in front of the TV, it still counts as a rating point" ~ Dave Meltzer, 2009

"A draw is like kissing your sister" ~ Larry Nelson, 1987

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Just found out that Tony Schiavone has a Twitter account and is fielding wrestling related questions.
Tony's account is http://twitter.com/#!/tonyschiavone24
or @tonyschiavone24

Credit: Double noggin knockers

--------------------

Risk aka Rob
Member # 8193

Newly Created Twitter account for TNA Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode.

twitter.com/REALBobbyRoode

--------------------

Dragon Shai
Member # 26632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragon Shai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevin Von Erich has had a twitter for a few month's now (this has been verified by the official family website - vonerich.com ). His user name is simple:

KevinVonErich

[ 01-31-2012, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Dragon Shai ]

Kelld
Member # 70625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice page guys Any Twiter accounts after 100k followers will get the check mark and checked and are real .you can find the list by going to wwe.com at the bottom hash tag twitter tab or heres my short list .
Charles Robinson ‏@WWERobinson
Scott Armstrong ‏@WWEArmstrong
chad patton ‏@chadpattonwwe

TheMarkHenry ‏@TheMarkHenry

The Miz ‏@mikethemiz

Justin Roberts ‏@JustinRoberts

Chris Jericho ‏@IAmJericho

Official Mason Ryan ‏@WWE_MasonRyan

Santino Marella ‏@milanmiracle

Cody Rhodes ‏@CodyRhodesWWE

Rosa Mendes ‏@LaRosaMendes

Curt Hawkins ‏@TheCurtHawkins

WWECameronLynn ‏@WWECameron

Zack Ryder ‏@ZackRyder

The Usos ‏@WWEUsos

Yoshi Tatsu ‏@YoshiTatsuWWE

CM Punk ‏@CMPunk

Ricardo Rodriguez ‏@RRWWE

Mr.SAKAMOTO ‏@WWEMrSAKAMOTO

Tyler Reks ‏@Tyler_Reks

Titus O'Neil ‏@TitusONeilWWE

Beth Phoenix ‏@TheBethPhoenix

David Otunga ‏@DavidOtunga

William Regal ‏@RealKingRegal

Natalya ‏@NatbyNature

Ezekiel Jackson ‏@ezekielwwe

Eve Torres ‏@EveMarieTorres

Trent Barreta ‏@trentylocks

Tyson Kidd ‏@KiddWWE

John Laurinaitis ‏@WWERawGM

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi

airbourne ‏@findevan

Wade Barrett ‏@WadeBarrett

John Cena ‏@JohnCena

Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler

Kelly Kelly ‏@RealKellyKelly

Jack Swagger ‏@RealJackSwagger

Booker T. Huffman ‏@BookerT5x

nodaysoff DYoung ‏@DarrenYoungWWE

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock

Vickie Guerrero ‏@ExcuseMeWWE

Heath Slater ‏@HeathSlaterOMRB

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR

Eve Torres ‏@EveMarieTorres

Justin Gabriel ‏@Justin__Gabriel

Diamond Dallas Page ‏ @RealDDP

Dave Bautista ‏ @DaveBautista

Michelle McCool ‏ @McCoolMichelleL

Layla ‏ @mslayel

Lilian Garcia ‏ @LilianGarcia

MARYSE OUELLET ‏ @maryse0uellet

Nicole & Brianna ‏ @nicoleandbri

Big Show ‏ @WWETheBigShow

Randy Orton ‏ @RandyOrton

R-Truth ‏ @RonKillings

Rosa Mendes ‏ @LaRosaMendes

Mickie James ‏ @MickieJames

Hornswoggle ‏ @wwehornswoggle

Jillian ‏ @Jillianhall1

Torrie Wilson ‏ @Torrie11

Matt Hardy ‏ @MATTHARDYBRAND

Mick Foley ‏ @realMickFoley

Michael Cole ‏ @MichaelCole

Trish Stratus.com ‏ @trishstratuscom

Shawn Michaels ‏ @ShawnMichaels

Miss Fox ‏ @AliciaFoxy

Kelld
Member # 70625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you would like a list of facebook or myspace real wwe superstar accounts your welcome to search kelly@wwe-photography.com on myspace i have a full blog ,but warning be carefull some on facebook only add family or friends .
IndyVet
Member # 67524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndyVet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leilani Kai @ https://www.facebook.com/leilani.kai.1
Twitter @LeilaniKaiWOW

Tatevik The Gamer www.facebook.com/wowTatevik

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty Paul Roma!

https://twitter.com/paulcentopani

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations