WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » Post Upcoming Live Shows Here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Post Upcoming Live Shows Here
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As suggested by this thread---announcements only, you can start separate threads to discuss the individual shows.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

IP: Logged
bigjoefromPA
Member # 26120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjoefromPA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PCWA Mt Carmel, Pa. Beaverdale Fire Company July 17, 2010... 2 free shows 1 pm and 4 pm.

at the 4pm show will be former WWE Superstar Manu (Afa JR.) and ECW Star Axl Rotten.

[ 07-08-2010, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: bigjoefromPA ]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/maddogwrestlingfan

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JD McKay will be on a show in Never Nervous Purvis, MS this Saturday 07/10/10!

[ 07-09-2010, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: brawler2711 ]

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, brawler...it's me vs. Wade Garrett in the main (or so I am told)...and the tag-team of Whiskey Hangover (Ron Horn (think a hunkier Matt Hardy/James Storm clone here) and Barry Wolfe vs. The Thrillers (I think, I actually have no idea who these boys are)..."Real Deal" Neal Taylor is also booked (he's riding with me)...about all I got, sorry...but it's at the Fairgrounds Arena I believe....in Purvis,MS (about 10 miles from Hattiesburg)...bell time ??? 7:30 maybe....

j.d. out-

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

Matt Farmer from WA
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt Farmer from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea guys!

--------------------
follow me on twitter at: @mattfarmer93
www.defywrestling.com
http://mlwradio.com/

Still Tar Heel, Still William
Member # 14837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still Tar Heel, Still William     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hot stuff's stooge is back:
That's right, brawler...it's me vs. Wade Garrett in the main (or so I am told)...and the tag-team of Whiskey Hangover (Ron Horn (think a hunkier Matt Hardy/James Storm clone here) and Barry Wolfe vs. The Thrillers (I think, I actually have no idea who these boys are)..."Real Deal" Neal Taylor is also booked (he's riding with me)...about all I got, sorry...but it's at the Fairgrounds Arena I believe....in Purvis,MS (about 10 miles from Hattiesburg)...bell time ??? 7:30 maybe....

j.d. out-

Wade Garrett from "Road House"? Awesome!

--------------------
I want you to put your hands together, and welcome him to the stage. Big round of applauds for Jackson Heights own, Mr. Randy Watson, YES! Randy Watson!

The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)
Member # 166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Outlaw J.D. McKay (better?,,,)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, one and the same I reckon....

--------------------
"Marriage is the one normal thing that Flair tries to do, but he sucks at it" - Nickla Roberts, in a SLAM Wrestling article. I add, "He ain't alone."

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481967783&ref=tn_tnmn

Flaco from CA
Member # 9810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flaco from CA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to the 7th Anniversary of PWG, in Reseda, Ca, on July 30th.
- Bryan Danielson vs Roderick Strong, Chris Hero vs Davey Richards, and more

--------------------
"spider and heights"

LEMMING Bonpenserio
Member # 23950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEMMING Bonpenserio         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MWF Saturday night at Howards Creek Veterans Center in Lincolnton,NC is the place to be tomorrow,July 10.

MWF champion Brandon Powers,tag champs Outlaw Keith Matthews and Hojo "Devildog" Devlin will be there,as well as the Monster Pitt,The Asian Assasin Mikado,Heavenly Zane Hannadean and Queen city classic Chris Solar and "Anarchy" as well as Father David Hayes and others,this is a good family show with some old school style wrestling,I would encourage folks to check them out sometime.

--------------------
Dude, you're a lemming.

loadedboot (originally from MS)
Member # 3966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loadedboot (originally from MS)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WCMB's own Ken Wayne runs his New Experience Wrestling shows in West Memphis, Arkansas every Friday night. The just over 1 hour show starts at 8pm and it cost $5 to get in the door. Finding the place can be a booger - PM me and I'll give you directions (as best as I can remember - I haven't been able to go for awhile!).

--------------------
"Nothin' in this boot but a foot and five toes!" - Dr X

scizott792
Member # 5330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scizott792     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2CW (Squared Circle Wrestling) presents its' 50th show tonight (7/10/10) at the Pastime Athletic Club, Syracuse NY.

Feature bouts include TNA's Roxxi vs. Portia Perez, and a three way match between SABU, Spike Dudley and Necro Butcher (!).

Note: Spike Dudley (Matt Hyson) made his pro wrestling debut in the opening match on a show headlined by Sabu vs. Chris Candido in Oakland, CA back in '94. The promoter told me that after the show, Sabu yelled at young Spike for stealing his split-legged moonsault! [Smile]

--------------------
"Now, my father cared about Country Joe and The Fish as much you probably do about sado-masochism." -Smith Hart to scizott792, Amsterdam NY 6/5/10

eastside kid
Member # 419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastside kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a list of bouts scheduled for Ohio State Fair.See ohiostatefair.com for more details

NWA Wrestling
Ohio State Fair[Coliseum]
August 1st,3p.m.
General Admission $10
Ringside $15

NWA Heavyweight Champion Bout

Champion:
Scrap Iron Adam Pearce
vs
International Soldier Phil Shatter

Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
vs
Abyss

Sharkboy
vs
Mike Posey

NWA Heavyweight Dawg Pound Title Match
No Mercy Tommy Mercer
vs
Chance Prophet

Chrisjen Hayme & Ali
vs
Jamin Olivencia & Cory Hollis

Wild Thing Will Owens
vs
Pardyse

Wrestling and Respect/OCW[Ohio Championship Wrestling]
Kaden Assad
vs
Hot Commodity Matt Mason

smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokyrobmoore from TX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer Tim Brooks Presents: NAWA Big Time Pro Wrestling
Saturday, July 10th at 6 PM
Doors Open up at 5 PM
At the NAWA “Killer-torium”
472 Cox Road, Waxahachie, TX 75167

DVD TAPING

***** NAWA Tornado Tag Team Title Main Event *****
The OK/MX Connection - Doberman & Pablo Chuco (C)
Vs.
The Red Coalition - Li Fang & The Russian Destroyer
Vs.
Kit Carson & The Punisher

**** Texas Heavyweight Title Semi-Main Event ****
“Playboy” Chad Hart (C) w/ Jessi Jaimes
Vs.
Khris Germany

*** “The Insane Hillbilly” Texas Red ***
Vs.
Ice - X

** Main Event Captain’s Match **
Doberman Vs. Kit Carson

* Tickets $10 each at the door * Concession stand (no alcohol) *
HEAT/AIR CONDITIONING & AN ALL NEW JUMBO-TRON

I-35E South towards Waco – Exit 399B in Waxahachie
Turn right at stop sign – 3 ½ miles to Crownover
Turn right on Crownover – 3 blocks to dead end at Cox
Turn right on Cox – 4th building on the right side of the road

For more info or directions call the Killer Tim Brooks Hotline
214 - 893 - 8696

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/robmooretexas

Old school is cool school

CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWFmark from FL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WXW Wrestling Date 17 Jul
Doors Open 6:30 PM
Bell Time 7:30 PM
800 N. Highway 27
Minneola, FL
LUMBERJACK MATCH for the WXW Heavyweight Title!
CJ O'Doyle -vs- The Perfect Creation!
Barbed Wire Bat On a Pole Match for Hardcore Title!
Dylan Night -vs- Nick Folie!

Event Name WXW Wrestling Event Date 31 Jul Doors Open 6:30 PM
Bell Time 7:30 PM
2501 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Special Appearances by WWE Hall of Famers Afa "The Wild Samoan", Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and Rocky "Soulman" Johnson!

Heavy Weight Title Match
CJ O’Doyle vs Perfect Creation

Women’s Title Match
Leva vs Angel Rose vs Kimberly

Tag Title Match
The Hatchet City Allstars vs Jamaican Funk

WXW Hardcore Title Match
Dylan Night vs Nick Folie

Plus Many More! Card Subject to Change
Tickets $15.00 Ringside, General $10.00, kids 10 & under $5.00

Come meet Afa the Wild Samoan at the special PRE-PARTY at Tijuana Taxi Co on Friday, July 30th from 4 to 6 p.m.! 901 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL! Phone: 954-344-9201 Web: http://www.TijuanaTaxiCo.com

Wrestling fans: Come join the WWE Hall of Famers and your favorite WXW stars at the AFTERPARTY at Perfect Game Sports Bar and Grill!
10365 Royal Palm Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33065
954-340-9938

[ 07-15-2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: CWFmark from FL ]

CWFmark from FL
Member # 900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWFmark from FL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida Championship Wrestling - The American Dream Tour!

July 14 , 2010 (Wednesday)
O-Town Rumble
30 Man Over The Top Rope Rumble, , Meet and Greet with WWE Diva Melina. Divas Bikini Contest
Orlando Armory
2809 S. Ferncreek Ave.
Orlando, Fl 32856
BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 7:00 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6:30 pm
TICKETS: General Admission - In Advance - Gold Circle - $25, General Admission $20.
TICKET OUTLETS:
Buddy's Home Furnishings in Orlando at 2121 Americana Blvd. (407) 857-2172

July 16 , 2010 (Friday)
American Dream Tour. Meet and Greet Autograph Session with The American Dream Dusty Rhodes.
Highlands County Fairgrounds Convention Center
756 Magnolia Ave.
Sebring, Fl 33870
(863) 382-2255
Meet and Greet Autograph session with the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Gold Circle Circle Tickets 6pm , General Admission 7 pm.
BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 6:30 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6:30pm
TICKETS: In Advance General Admission $20, Golden Ringside (Row 1 & 2) $30

July 23 , 2010 (Friday)
NXT Stars Live
Crystal River Armory
8551 W. Venable St
Crystal River, Fl 34221
BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 7:00 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6:30 pm
TICKETS: General Admission - In Advance - Adults $15, General Admission - Kids $12, Golden Ringside (Row 1 & 2) $25
TICKET OUTLETS:
Buddy's Home Furnishings in Inverness - 1534 Highway 41 North (352) 344-0050, Brooksville 650 S. Broad Street (352) 754-2776

July 30 , 2010 (Friday)
The American Dream Tour. Final Night. Meet and Greet Autograph session with WWE Hall of Famer "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes. and Special Guests.
Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center
75 Taylor Road
Punta Gorda, Fl
(941) 639-5833
Free Dusty Rhodes bobble heads with Gold Circle Ticket
BELLTIME: 8:00 pm, Doors 6:30 pm, Gold Circle ticket holders 6 pm
TICKETS: General Admission - In Advance - Adults $20, General Admission - Kids $12, Golden Ringside (Row 1 - 3) $30
TICKET OUTLETS:
Buddy's Home Furnishings in Port Charlotte and North Ft. Myers and Charlotte Harbor Event Center

Infamous
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to the $10 show with heat & air conditioning included in the admission price
smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokyrobmoore from TX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IHWE Returns with the IHWExperience! See it, Feel it, Live it!

Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Street: 1600 E Glasgow Road
City/Town: Fort Worth, TX

See-
The New IHWE Champion "The Beast" Franco D'Angelo v. Chris Richter for the Title

**Super Junior Showcase**
"The Mind of Wrestling" Jt Lamotta
vs.
"The Laughing Freak" Wally Darkmon

**1st Time Ever Match**
Main Event Mike Foxx vs. Mr Excitement Brent Masters

**Street Fight**
Seth Shai vs. David Fuller w/ Raven Willow Fuller

Plus: Logan w/ Mr Ken Kelly
Donovan Steele
Dave Dunnings
Livewire
The GM of IHWE Nite
The Voice of IHWE Rob Moore
Khris Wolfe
Old School Andy Dalton has requested time to speak to Nite
And More!

Admission is as follows
Adults $7.00
Kids (12 & Under) $3.00

AUGUST 28: MANIAC MATT BORNE!

www.ihweunderground.com

[ 07-17-2010, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: smokyrobmoore From TX ]

--------------------

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down at the bottom corner of the world....

IMPACT PRO WRESTLING PRESENTS

IPW Breakdown 2010

Date: Saturday, 17 July 2010
Time: 19:00 - 21:30
Location: Manurewa Recreation Centre, Manurewa, Auckland, New Zealand

IPW NZ HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Reuben de Jong (champion)
with Justin Lane
vs.
"The One" Vinny Dunn (former champion)
with Peter Lane

IPW NZ TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
STREET FIGHT
Pirates And Ninjas Are Totally Awesome (champions)
vs.
The Professional Standard: Joseph Kinkade & Mischa Ivanoff
with "Mr 100%" Gary O. Davis

"Samoan Silverback" Alexander
vs.
Jon E. King

PLUS MUCH MORE!
CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Tickets (Door Sales): Adults $15, Children (5-14yo) $8, Under 5s Free

KIWI PRO WRESTLING PRESENTS...

KPW Make or Break

Date: Friday, July 16
Location: Wellington High School, Taranaki St, Wellington, New Zealand.
Doors open at 6.45pm with the show starting at 7.30pm.

Tickets are available on the door at a rate of $25 for adults, $15 for children, or can be purchased in advance at a discounted rate from the KPW website.

# KPW Championship:
Max “The Axe” Damage (c) vs. Winner of Battle Royal

# Career vs. Career:
Inferno vs. Jonnie Juice

# “Powerhouse” Jade Diamond vs. Shane “The Technician” Whitehead

# H-Flame vs. Kade Morgan

Plus three other matches and a battle royal.

[ 07-14-2010, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Steve Ogilvie ]

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

scizott792
Member # 5330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scizott792     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous:
I'm going to the $10 show with heat & air conditioning included in the admission price

[Big Grin]

Yeah, that's a new wrinkle. Having to pay for heat at a wrestling show.

--------------------
"Now, my father cared about Country Joe and The Fish as much you probably do about sado-masochism." -Smith Hart to scizott792, Amsterdam NY 6/5/10

Joe Dombrowski
Member # 30720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Dombrowski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THREE AMAZING “PWO WRESTLELUTION 3” VIDEO PACKAGES - PREVIEW THEM NOW!

www.PWOwrestling.com

On Sunday afternoon, August 1st, Pro Wrestling Ohio presents its signature event, “PWO Wrestlelution 3: A Defining Moment” from the Nautica Pavilion, 2014 Sycamore Street in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Wrestlelution is typically the event PWO fans wait an entire year for - scores are settled, careers are made or broken, and some of the biggest names of wrestling’s past and present come to Cleveland to take part in the event. Each year over 1,000 fans attend a unique outdoor environment with breathtaking wrestling action, live music, and a family-friendly atmosphere second to none! This year, PWO Wrestlelution is poised to be bigger and more emotional than ever, and to showcase what Wrestlelution is all about this year, we have placed online three of our video packages for you to preview BEFORE they debut on television! Check them out at the links below and then make your plans to join us LIVE at PWO Wrestlelution 3: A Defining Moment!

PWO Wrestlelution 3: “Cold Open” Style Video Package -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9qtQK50tk

PWO Wrestlelution 3: PWO Title: Johnny Gargano vs. M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross Video Package - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rESfesMLQI

PWO Wrestlelution 3: PWO Tag Titles (No DQ!): Sex Appeal vs. Gregory Iron & Hobo Joe Video Package - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19ARQP-tx8

Remember, PWO Wrestlelution 3 is Sunday afternoon, August 1st at 3:00 pm at the Nautica Pavilion in downtown Cleveland Ohio!

FOLLOW PRO WRESTLING OHIO ONLINE

Official Website: www.PWOwrestling.com
Official Online Store: www.PWOwrestling.com/catalog
Official FaceBook: www.facebook.com/prowrestlingohio
Official YouTube: www.youtube.com/pwowrestling
Official MySpace: www.myspace.com/prowrestlingohio

--

Pro Wrestling Ohio is a regional independent professional wrestling organization headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Since opening its doors in October 2007, PWO has been televised via the Sports Time Ohio network, official television home of the Cleveland Indians, available in over 4 million homes via basic cable and available nationwide via select sports packages on both DirecTV and Dish Network. PWO utilizes the most exciting and talented professional wrestlers in the region today, with names such as “M-Dogg 20” Matt Cross, Jason Bane, Johnny Gargano, Portia Perez, N8 Mattson and Mike Tolar. PWO also works closely with various causes, having helped raise funds & awareness for such groups as the Cops & Kids program, Wrestler‘s Rescue, and variety of other groups that aid worthy causes and communities. Pro Wrestling Ohio holds live events on a routine basis in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. For more information on PWO, please visit www.pwowrestling.com or e-mail prowrestlingohio@yahoo.com

loadedboot (originally from MS)
Member # 3966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loadedboot (originally from MS)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the link to the upcoming show in Memphis JD is scheduled to be on:

http://www.themedfoundation.org/fightin-for-the-med?task=view

--------------------
"Nothin' in this boot but a foot and five toes!" - Dr X

malenko101
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for malenko101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nywcwrestling.com/rapidfire/rapidfire.shtml
smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

IHWE presents
Old School Hu$tle
Sat Aug 28th 2010
Worth Heights Center
3551 New York Ave
Fort Worth, Texas 76110

Preshow Match 600 Pm
Main Show-615 Pm

Adults $7.00
Kids 12 & under $3.00

Franco D'Angelo & ??? vs. Mike Foxx & Seth Shai
Scot Summers vs. Spoiler 2000
Maniac Matt Borne Returns
Brandon Collins v. Khris Wolfe
Logan's Team vs. Dave Dunning's Team-6 Man
Plus: Matthew Palmer, Livewire, Brent Masters & More
The 2010 Hall of Fame Induction of the Voice of IHWE Rob Moore
In charge is-XCW's NITE
www.ihweunderground.com

[ 08-23-2010, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: smokyrobmoore From TX ]

--------------------

smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

Saturday, August 7th at 6 PM
Doors Open up at 5 PM

DVD TAPING

***** NAWA Tag Team Title Main Event *****
The Red Coalition - Li Fang & The Russian Destroyer ©
Vs.
The Oklahoma/Mexico Connection – Doberman & Pablo Chuco

Khris Germany ©
Vs.
Scott Murdoch

*** Pink on Pink Match ***
“Mega Man” Max Muscles
Vs.
“Playboy” Chad Hart with Jessi Jaimes

** Clayton Brooks **
Vs.
Ice - X

214 - 893 - 8696

Check out Alex Marvez's article on Killer Brooks http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/55479

--------------------

bigjoefromPA
Member # 26120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjoefromPA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 11th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos event.
August 12, 13, 14, and 15th

JCW PRESENTS:
ODDBALL WRESTLING
Friday Night @ 11:59 PM

Match 1: “6 Freeks & 2 Geeks”
Ricochet VS The Poodle VS Slappy Slap Ass The Clown VS Ape Boy VS Dead Ned VS Mr. Handley VS Milk Dud VS Pimpalicious

Match 2: “First Blood Match”
Officer Colt Cabana VS Sabu

Match 3: “Tables & Ladders”
The Davari Brothers (Shawn & Arari) with Truth Martini VS The Ring Rydas

Match 4: “Ninjas Bring The Weapons”
Mad Man Pondo & Necro Butcher VS Vortex & Malcolm Monroe Jr.

Match 5: “Barbed Wire Madness”
Masada VS Elkview Adam

Match 6: “Barbed Wire Log Cabin of Glass”
Viper VS Horace The Psychopath

Match 7: “Barbed Wire Thai Pai Glass”
Bull Pain & Ian Rotten VS Corporal Robinson & 2 Tuff Tony

JCW PRESENTS:
FLASHLIGHT WRESTLING
“LEGENDS & LOONIES”
Friday Night/Saturday Morning @ 4:00am

Match 1: “Screams in the Night”
The Haters & Kamala The Ugandan Giant VS Rock-N-Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) & Tommy “Wild Fire” Rich

Match 2: “Feuding Famous Family Names”
“Cowboy” Bob Orton VS “Bullet” Bob Armstrong

Match 3: “Revenge of the Bully”
“Richie Boy” Bryer Wellington with his butler Geeves VS Eugene

Match 4: Good Ol’ Scrap”
“Southern” Tracy Smothers with Isabella VS “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan

Match 5: “Out For Blood”
Gangrel & Kevin Thorn & Truth Martini VS Corporal Robinson & 2 Tuff Tony

JCW PRESENTS:
BLOODYMANIA 4!!
Saturday Night @ 11:59 PM

Match 1: “Above the Law”
Officer Cabana VS The Weedman with Johnny Richter

Match 2: “3 Way Explosion!!”
Davari with Truth Martini VS Joey Ryan VS The Road Dogg with AMB

Match 3: “Super Indie Dream 4 Way Tag”
The Haters (Vito and Pauly Thomaselli) VS The Briscos (Jay and Mark Brisco) VS The Kings of Wrestlings (Chris Hero and Claudio Castinova) VS The Ring Rydas (Ryda Red and Ryda Blue)

Match 4: “Somebody’s Getting’ Punched”
Twinky Hop VS Butterbean

Match 5: “Heatwave!”
“Southern” Tracy Smothers with Isabella Smothers VS Booker T with Boondox

Match 6: “Bad Ass Chick Fight”
Isabella Smothers VS “The World’s Tallest Juggalette” Isis with Sugar Slam

Match 7: “Super Death Match”
Mad Man Pondo & Necro Butcher VS Balls Mahoney & Hollywood Chuck Hogan

Match 8: “Triple Mix Main Event”
Raven with Todd Bridges VS Mike Knox with Scott Damore VS Corporal Robinson with Terry Funk

JCW PRESENTS:
FLASHLIGHT WRESTLING
“HANGIN’ WIT’ HEROES”
Saturday Night/Sunday Morning @ 4:00am

Match 1: “Tag Team Tangle”
Bull Pain & “Bloody” Ian Rotten VS “Hands of Stone” Ronnie Garvin & “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan

Match 2: “Classic Confrontation”
“Dirty” Dutch Mantel VS Gypsy Joe

Match 3: “Stop the Hatin’”
The Haters VS Kamala & The Weedman

Match 4: “Late Night Nitro”
Buff Bagwell & Disco Inferno VS PG 13

Match 5: “A Serious Issue”
Balls Mahoney with Masada VS 2 Tuff Tony with Terry Funk

Plus Musical Performances By Insane Clown Posse, Method Mad and Redman, Twiztid, Lil Kim, Kottonmouth Kings, Tech N9ne, Slick Rick, Naughty By Nature, Tone Loc, Above The Law, Blaze, Boondox, AMB, Coolio and dozens more!

Standup Comedy by the one and only Gallagher! Tom Green, Ron Jeremy, and many more!

Plus Seminars, Autograph Sessions, and all the flavor you can only find at The 11th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos!

For more information, Please Visit http://www.juggalogathering.com

--------------------

Your Online Shrink
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Your Online Shrink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ogilvie:

IPW NZ TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
STREET FIGHT
Pirates And Ninjas Are Totally Awesome (champions)
vs.
The Professional Standard: Joseph Kinkade & Mischa Ivanoff
with "Mr 100%" Gary O. Davis

Alright, I marked out for "Pirates And Ninjas Are Totally Awesome". [Big Grin]

--------------------
2006 WCMB Pro-Am March Madness Champion

SuperDFan
Member # 4695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southern States Wrestling Kingsport TN
Saturday Sept 18 8:15pm

Eddie Tankersley & Eddie Golden & David Flair vs Beau James & Jerry Lawler & Dutch Mantell

SSW TITLE Ray Idol vs Frank Parker w/James McHone

TV TITLE Wrecker Rollins w/James McHone vs Bryan Wayne

WOMENS TITLE Misty James vs Jami McHone

SSW TAG TITLE John Noble & Earl Fields vs Iron Cross & Mystery Partner

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IPW Rival Turf 2010

IPW (Auckland, New Zealand) vs NZWPW (Wellington, New Zealand)

DOUBLE RING SPECTACULAR
Rival Turf Capture The Flag Match
Team IPW
"The Samoan Silverback" Alexander, A-Class, Lil T, Ninja Fury & ???
vs.
Team NZWPW
JC Star, Travis Banks, Chad Howard & ??? & ???

IPW NZ HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
6' 10", 310 lbs. Reuben de Jong (c)
with Justin Lane
vs.
PWI 500 #437 "The One" Vinny Dunn
with Peter Lane

IPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Ninja Liam Fury (c)
vs.
Saint Chaos

WEAPON OF CHOICE MATCH
"The Strong Style Supervillain" Liger
vs.
The NZ Dream

Six Women Inter-Promotional Tag Team Match
BFF (IPW) & Carmella Caprice (NZWPW)
vs.
Just Plain Evil (IPW), Britenay (IPW) & Misty (NZWPW)

PLUS MUCH MORE!
CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 7pm (Doors: 6.30pm)
Venue: Westlake Boys High School, 30 Forrest Hill Road, Westlake, Auckland, New Zealand
Tickets (Door Sales): Adults $15, Children (5-14yo) $8, Under 5s Free

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

bigjoefromPA
Member # 26120

PCWA Presents:

Septembermania

September 11, 2010

Doors Open at 4PM - Bell Time 5PM

Ryan's Hall

251 South Hickory St.

Mount Carmel, PA

Main Event
Arbo vs Stevie Richards

United States Championship
Jamie Magnum (c) vs Unbreakable Andy vs
Cody Adams

Also Appearing

Cole Calloway - Autumn Breeze - GI Bear - The Ghostbusters

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brawler2711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bushwhacker Luke Williams appears for Steeltown Pro Wrestling on 8/20 in Arborg, Manitoba and 8/21 in Selkirk, Manitoba.

--------------------
Sir Tojo: "I used Brut in the late '60's-early '70's. Used to splash it all over my crotch area after a shower--no joke.I used to get some funny reactions to that back in my early 20's. Fond memories."

smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

A reminder.....

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=109924;p=1#000022

Plus a 10-bell salute to Skandor Akbar, and some surprises!

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

IWF Desperate Measures Weekend Live Event Day 1, this Friday, August 27, 2010, 8:00 pm. IWF Centre, 32 Willow Way, West Paterson, NJ

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

In Your Face Wrestling on Saturday night August 28th 2010 in Ballston Spa, NY at the Community Center.

--------------------

smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

Saturday, September 4th at 6 PM
Doors Open up at 5 PM
DVD TAPING

***** NAWA Tag Team Title Main Event *****
The Red Coalition - Li Fang & The Russian Destroyer ©
Vs.
Team Extreme – Kit Carson & Khris Germany

Scott Murdoch ©
Vs.
The Punisher

“Mega Man” Max Muscles
Vs.
Clayton Brooks

** Special Event **
Seven Man Gauntlet Match

214 - 893 - 8696

--------------------

brawler2711
Member # 26849

Pro Wrestling Extravaganza on 9/11/10 in Freehold, NJ at the 3-2 Count Athletic Training Facility will be a show produced by Matt Borne.

--------------------

Kid Canada
Member # 7294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sat Sept 11 Ottawa based Great North Wrestling will be in Florenceville NB. Leapin' Lanny Poffo and the Honkytonk Man will be there as will the 7 foot Darko, the apocolyptic nightmare Hannibal.
Count Grog
Member # 5439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Count Grog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOUGE Presents Fallout
Saturady September 11, 2010
MVP Sports Factory - Wake Forest, NC
1839 S Main St
Wake Forest, NC
Doors open at 6Pm show starts at 7PM
Main Event
3 way for the North Carolina Title
Caprice Coleman vs Vordell Walker vs Damien Wayne (NC Champ)
Rex Sterling & Jeff Early vs Leatherface & Seymour Snott
Rev Jimmy Swagger vs Otto Schwanz
Jimmy Jack Funk Jr vs Wrestling Superstar
Logan Hodge vs Mickey Gambino
GOUGE Champion Sean Alexander vs Rob McBride
plus More

BaltimoreBullet
Member # 4184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaltimoreBullet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
September 18 CHIKARA Pro Wrestling makes its Baltimore debut at the Du Burns Arena. See their website for more details.

--------------------
It's only funny until someone gets hurt- then it's freakin' hilarious!

smokyrobmoore from TX
Member # 1582

A.J. Styles wrestles for the Christian Wrestling Federation in Rockwall, Texas this Saturday night. For more info, visit http://www.christianwrestling.com/ .

--------------------

Tojo Mojo
Member # 10109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tojo Mojo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're having another big Southern Fanfest in Pell City, Ala. on Sat., Oct. 9th, 2010.You can meet a number of the wrestlers on the card from 4-6PM--card starts at 7PM. Some of the bigger names on the card are Abdullah the Butcher, Dutch Mantell (who takes on Bruiser Brody Jr.), Bull Buchanan (he takes on Abby), & 3 of the Armstrongs--Bob, Brad, & Scott.I went to the Southern Fanfest in Pell City last Oct., & it was a well run card. Got to meet witha number of nice guys--Bob & Steve Armstrong, Assassin Jody Hamilton, Jimmy Golden, Austin Idol, Nick Patrick, mike Jackson, & Bobby Eaton & Dennis Condrey.I'm sure this years's card & meet the wrestlers before hand will also be well run & a good time. Regular tickets are $15, & reserved VIP tickets are $20. There will also be tables with folks selling wrestling merschandise.Go--if you can. I can't make it this year, rats!

--------------------
Wish it was 1968 again, & I was watching Ken Lucas battling heel Don Carson once more.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations