WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » WHT The Lost Boys (Yar & Wolf)?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHT The Lost Boys (Yar & Wolf)?
Mellifluous Misanthrope
Member # 5153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mellifluous Misanthrope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They won the NWA US tag titles in '96 in New Jersey ... I just remember them from their feature in The Wrestler and they looked pretty cool.
IP: Logged
John from CT
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John from CT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.

I'm also curious. I remember the same feature, Archduke (was it "And Now Introducing..." or something along those lines? I remember there were a standard three or four departments in the Apter trinity that I absolutely craved every month, and this was one of them.)

Never saw 'em in action, though. Were they any good?

Mellifluous Misanthrope
Member # 5153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mellifluous Misanthrope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the article is all I know of them. Never saw them wrestle. A google search got that title result, but there's no page for them on Wikipedia or OWW.

-
 -

Indikator
Member # 4922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indikator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just wrestled in PWU

--------------------
Newsreels or it didn't happen

Rash at the beach
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rash at the beach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they still in the business?

--------------------
Promotional Consideration paid for by the following

https://www.facebook.com/savagehogan

Playboy Dain
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Playboy Dain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny this thread came up, Just the other day I found a pic of me with these guys from an NWA 2000 show in '99-'00 in Jersey. From what I remember, they were good in the ring, and had one of the best performances that night. Good look as well.

I've tried to google the show, but didn't come up with anything. The things I recall from the show were these guys, my cousin 'The Big Chill' wrestling, Don Montoya being hilarious, and a high flyer that attempted to dive or the top to the outside, caught his foot on the ropes and fell head first into the floor and splitting his head open right in front of me. My cousin was a wrestler part time, EMT full time and helped the guy til an ambulance came.

Just did another search, still didn't find the card, but it did jog a memory of some fellows by the name of the Backseat Boyz and Dave Misterio...in fact, I think it may have been him that busted his head open.

[ 02-03-2012, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Playboy Dain ]

Civilized Fool
Member # 6582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civilized Fool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolf

Decided to do a little search and came across this tidbit that says Wolf has passed.

NJRob65
Member # 8265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJRob65     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damien Stone was also known as Little Guido in ECW and Nunzio in WWE.

[ 02-03-2012, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: NJRob65 ]

UK Wildcat
Member # 58261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK Wildcat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look like skinny versions of High Voltage

--------------------
"...while I was sittin there chokin and cummin within an inch of my life" - Dr Tom Prichard

Playboy Dain
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Playboy Dain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Wolf is dead, like I said I remember them being good in the ring. Found a bit of a longer obit at this website:

http://forum.japw.net/japw/former-japw-tag-team-wrestler-wolfe-of-the-lost-boys-passed-away/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations