WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling Posts - July 07 thru 2010 » Chief Joe Lightfoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chief Joe Lightfoot
The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know whatever became of him?

--------------------
"I've been traveling throughout; exactly where, I don't know." - Ron Slinker

IP: Logged
The Saviour of Misbehaviour
Member # 4152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Saviour of Misbehaviour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beleive several guys used the name, including Brian jewel, who actually did have some Native heritage.

--------------------
“Hearing the words, ‘The land of the free and home of the brave’ means something special for every American, every day,” Harris added later in his speech. “But today, on Dec. 7, it takes on extraordinary significance.”

Pier 6er from NY
Member # 916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pier 6er from NY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there was only one Chief Joe Lightfoot (who also wrestled under the name Joe Ventura early in his career). I believe he was a legit Native American from Canada.

--------------------
MMA is the new pro wrestling (and has been for quite awhile).

"A woman's place is where I put 'em"
- The Latin Heartthrob, Al Perez in World Class Championship Wrestling (approx. 6:10 mark):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXOg4eKN79E

pistol pete
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pistol pete     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Ventura is the only one i know using the name Joe Lightfoot.(But others may use it also) Ventura is an italian from Montreal. Don't know what he is doing today...
Rollo Nickels from WA
Member # 923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rollo Nickels from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pistol pete:
Joe Ventura is the only one i know using the name Joe Lightfoot.(But others may use it also) Ventura is an italian from Montreal

All the best Indians are Italian.

--------------------
Never mistake motion for action. - Ernest Hemmingway

Blind Guy
Member # 40601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMPING

I am giving up my theory there were three Joe Lightfoots. I think I am satisfied Jewel and Ventura aere "it". The Italian heritage Montreal Ventrur worked a ton of places (more than I knew). PLUS had two brothers that worked as well (IW area).

Searchy-ing the name here is productive enough.

--------------------
Michael Moriarty as Henry Wiggen in, "Bang the Drum Slowly" (1973)

"From here on in, I rag nobody"

Ridgeway(VA.)RedPittman
Member # 4975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ridgeway(VA.)RedPittman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the brothers were Tito Senza and Tony Ricci.

Now we need info on Winnepeg's Scotty Lightfoot.

Marty Goldstein from WA
Member # 1918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty Goldstein from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you want to know?

--------------------
www.citycircus.ca
Canadian politics and civic affairs and sometimes wrestling.

Twitter: @TGCTS
Read my stories on Slam! Wrestling too!

Ridgeway(VA.)RedPittman
Member # 4975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ridgeway(VA.)RedPittman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of worker he was? Where he worked? major feuds and stories behind those feuds.
Ridgeway(VA.)RedPittman
Member # 4975

Marty, I'm clicking on your link and getting a page telling me that your page can't be displayed.
Marty Goldstein from WA
Member # 1918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty Goldstein from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightfoot continues to do spot shows including this weekend. After putting on some pounds and developing the Wildman Firpo gimmick he extended his career. early on, when I met him, he was slight, quiet, and took a lot of bumps.

--------------------
www.citycircus.ca
Canadian politics and civic affairs and sometimes wrestling.

Twitter: @TGCTS
Read my stories on Slam! Wrestling too!

The Coach
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Coach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Dusty Wolfe told me that the Chief Joe Lightfoot originally referred to (Ventura) worked at the Pentagon.

--------------------
"I've been traveling throughout; exactly where, I don't know." - Ron Slinker

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was he Dances with Dudleys in ECW?

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations