WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Trump convinces Israel to bar entry to two Congresswomen (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trump convinces Israel to bar entry to two Congresswomen
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:
Anti-Semitism: the one thing the rest of the world agrees on.

Except the Cheeto Benito. He thinks Jewish people who vote for Democrats are anti-American and disloyal to Israel.
No, that just further solidifies him as an anti-semite, putting him right in step with everybody else.
I misread what you wrote. I thought you meant that the rest of the world was against anti-semitism. My apologies.
IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TVO:
Mask is correct both the extreme right and left all hate Jews and Israel!

So do you condemn Trump for what he said or does he get a pass?
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only an anti-semite would say the holocaust gives you a calm feeling. She or you can justify this all you want but Who says such a thing. Also her people rarley if never helped Jews after the Holcaust. The opposiate is true as soon as the survivors arrived they were forced to fight allongside native Isralies in 1948 against 5+ Arab 5 armies.

I guess you do not consider her taste in cartoons anti-semtic either?

https://www.jns.org/adl-jewish-groups-criticize-omar-tlaib-for-sharing-anti-semitic-cartoon/

only a fool would continue to state as fact something the article they posted to support their views states is false.

can you describe what you consider to be anti-semetic about the cartoon shown in the article? maybe show the cartoon, others may see the same thing as you do.. or not

[ 08-21-2019, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: King Francis ]

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

TVO
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TVO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually only a fool would not think this cartoon is not antiemetic.

Actually your lack of empathy about the cartoon truly for shows your true colors!

--------------------
TVO - "Television that Matters"

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, what do you find anti-semetic? or is it like the article you posted that proved what you claimed it said was inaccurate to put it nicely.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Star of David makes it look pretty anti-Semitic, no doubt. The problem may be that in this case, the country's flag uses the same symbol as the religion, so if you "mock" one you're pretty much "mocking" the other. Still, it's disingenuous at best to think that the cartoon won't be taken that way.

(It would certainly be taken as anti-Islamic if the crescent and star were used in a similar manner, even if technically the cartoonist was referring to a particular country that used that symbol on its flag.)

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
The Star of David makes it look pretty anti-Semitic, no doubt. The problem may be that in this case, the country's flag uses the same symbol as the religion, so if you "mock" one you're pretty much "mocking" the other. Still, it's disingenuous at best to think that the cartoon won't be taken that way.

(It would certainly be taken as anti-Islamic if the crescent and star were used in a similar manner, even if technically the cartoonist was referring to a particular country that used that symbol on its flag.)

Thanks.. trying to understand what others saw as anti-semetic about it...

I saw a cartoon of 2 world leaders who told 2 woman they couldn't come to a country unless they had their speech restricted. One was the US president, the other the Israel leader. It made fun of both..

why I asked.. I must be one of the 'dis-loyal' ones Cadet is speaking about [Wink]

[ 08-21-2019, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: King Francis ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:

Thanks.. trying to understand what others saw as anti-semetic about it...

I saw a cartoon of 2 world leaders who told 2 woman they couldn't come to a country unless they had their speech restricted. One was the US president, the other the Israel leader. It made fun of both..

why I asked.. I must be one of the 'dis-loyal' ones Cadet is speaking about [Wink]

A lot of people, including a lot of Jewish people who support Israeli policy, loathe Netanyahu and T-Rump equally, so I don't think most folks would consider that cartoon, as you describe it, as being anti-Semitic.

Let's face it, folks. T-Rump is getting EXACTLY what he wants from all this (at least domestically): ugliness, discord, hate-fanning, flame-fanning,dissension, throwing raw meat where he knows it'll be pounced on with bloody fury . . .

. . . in a lot of cities (incl. Chicago), the cops are notorious for igniting violence between different gangs/sets by doing things like f*cking with the graffiti to make folks think there's a war coming (thus ensuring that it comes), picking up a kid and dropping him off in the middle of a rival set's turf, etc. etc. etc. . . .

. . . or, to use maybe a more appropriate example, Under Nixon, COINTELPRO fomented sectarian divisions and rivalries within the Black Panther Party, the SDS, and other radical groups by planting undercover agents who stirred up (and/or invented) rivalries, suspicions, and distrust. (According to some, Eldridge Cleaver himself was an FBI mole who helped orchestrate the setting-up and downfall of Huey Newton.) They also ignited street violence by placing "plants" among radical organizations to goad them into violence (or, if all else failed, just start throwing things or blowing things up during an otherwise peaceful demonstration, to give the cops an excuse to move in).

Y'think T-Rump isn't playing that exact same game???

[ 08-21-2019, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

divide and let them conquer each other, come in and clean out the rest..

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Well, I suppose there's always the possibility it could backfire. The way he's going now (between the Tlaib/Omar train wreck, this new "disloyalty" accusation, and God/Allah/Jehovah-knows-what-next), he seems close to achieving the nearly miraculous feat of uniting Jewish, Muslim, pro- AND anti-Israeli factions against him.

T-Rump the Unifier? Sheesh -- maybe the End Times ARE imminent.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mask is correct both the extreme right and left all hate Jews and Israel!

The middle ain't no f****** Shavuot picnic either.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way in case nobody's keeping score he just proclaimed himself Messiah and King of the Jews. Does that mean we get to crucify him now?

[ 08-21-2019, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
By the way in case nobody's keeping score he just proclaimed himself Messiah and King of the Jews. Does that mean we get to crucify him now?

"If anyone thinks that I ain’t divine,
He’ll get no free drinks when I’m making the wine,
But have to drink water and wish it were plain
That I make when the wine becomes water again!"

[ 08-21-2019, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------

TVO
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TVO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed Mask the middle and every shade inbetween is also a Balagan of anti-semitism!

Heck part of this thread is proof.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

yea, those who dont agree with everything you say or post to support your claims are anti-semites. Even when the article you post states the opposite of what you said it did.

Sounds alot like the King of Israel (2nd coming of gawd)... ignorant

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Well, I suppose there's always the possibility it could backfire. The way he's going now (between the Tlaib/Omar train wreck, this new "disloyalty" accusation, and God/Allah/Jehovah-knows-what-next), he seems close to achieving the nearly miraculous feat of uniting Jewish, Muslim, pro- AND anti-Israeli factions against him.

T-Rump the Unifier? Sheesh -- maybe the End Times ARE imminent.

groups that have been discriminated against can feel for other groups being discriminated against.

but your right, thats another BIGGLY accomplishment that no other President has been able to do..

--------------------

TVO
Member # 21624

You have alot incommon with your president lol

You have some common interests [Smile]

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
You have alot incommon with your president lol

You have some common interests [Smile]

I have been referred to as the 2nd coming of...

god wasnt mentioned

--------------------

TVO
Member # 21624

lol case closed [Wink]

--------------------

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
yea, those who dont agree with everything you say or post to support your claims are anti-semites.

The irony is thick in that there was just a long thread on here about painting everyone with the same brush as a racist and that one size fits all characterizations are lazy and inaccurate.

Your argument is the exact same one I made a few weeks ago when the everyone who disagrees is a racist trope was trotted out.

[ 08-22-2019, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: 1000 Masks But No Jobs ]

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

TVO
Member # 21624

100 Masks you cant reason with Heimrich Van Goostomper lol

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

I always thought a "second coming" meant someone was pretty good at lovemaking . . .

[ 08-22-2019, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

. . . I think I'm having multiple sarcasms . . .

--------------------

TVO
Member # 21624

This morning evil Terrorist killed a neighbor of mine and seriously injured her family [Frown]

https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/08/23/report-2-israeli-teens-wounded-in-explosion-in-dolev/

You wonder why Israel does not let the 2 losers from the Squat into Israel!

--------------------

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why should Israel let people who actively call for their destruction into their country?

Fvck Netanyahu and all of his sycophants. He's as worthless as Trump.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODd54l1H6iA

TVO
Member # 21624

Billy Burgess why do you think it is ok for Netanyahu not to defend his country from people who want distruction of Israel?

Have you ever had bombs land near your home? Have you ever had a family members murdered by terrorists? The reason why people vote for Netanyahu is Security!

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given what you yourself was just saying, I can't say that I think he's doing such a sh*t-hot job of it.

But it feeds to the fear, which gets his criminal *ss re-elected.

....sounds vaguely familiar....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only an anti-semite would say the holocaust gives you a calm feeling. She or you can justify this all you want but Who says such a thing. Also her people rarley if never helped Jews after the Holcaust. The opposiate is true as soon as the survivors arrived they were forced to fight allongside native Isralies in 1948 against 5+ Arab 5 armies.

She never said the Holocaust gave her a calm feeling. You're reaching.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

He's not reaching, but there multiple right-wing news outlets that reported it were. Correct that is not what she said

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rashida-tlaib-holocaust-warm-feeling/

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
He's not reaching, but there multiple right-wing news outlets that reported it were. Correct that is not what she said

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rashida-tlaib-holocaust-warm-feeling/

just regurgitating what he swallows..

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

I'm somewhere in the middle on all this.Israel has to do what it needs to do to survive but there's a line past which you cross and you become the oppressor. I'm really not that impressed with whose territory it was 9000 years ago but contemporary reality is what needs to be dealt with. Netanyahoo in my opinion cannot be faulted for taking a strong position but on the other hand like tRump is corrupt and fascist. As I've already stated I believe Omar to have an anti-Semitic worldview. I'm not that convinced about Tlaib and in any case I agree with both of them about most issues. And they are obviously not losers since they won their elections and tRump can shove his go back where you came from rhetoric up his fat ass. Or he should go back to Germany except oops they're not real tolerant of Nazis these days. And I do not think they should have been barred from the country. It makes Israel appear fascist and censorious. They should be accorded the courtesy due to their position is Congress people if nothing else and confronted ideologically.

[ 08-28-2019, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
. . . Or he should go back to Germany . . .

. . . to visit his dad's folks, no doubt --

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/02/trump-wrongly-claims-his-dad-was-born-germany-third-time/?noredirect=on

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations