WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » McMahon & Trump

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: McMahon & Trump
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda McMahon has donated 6 to 7 million to Don Trump's Super PAC. She's like #2 or #3 on the donor list. Just so all the WWE fans know where their money is going.--Yohe
IP: Logged
Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lana would quickly become WWE's #1 babyface if she brought back the Putin worshipping schtick. I don't think WWE would lose too many fans over this revelation.

[ 08-09-2019, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Red Wings Fan I ]

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No shock here. How much did Vince and Linda spend on her failed campaigns trying to buy their way into politics?

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:
No shock here. How much did Vince and Linda spend on her failed campaigns trying to buy their way into politics?

At least enough to buy WCW fifteen times over.

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Wings Fan I:
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:

At least enough to buy WCW fifteen times over.
More like 25 times as much - Vince McMahon wound up paying only about $4 million for WCW, and Linda McMahon's 2 failed senate runs cost her around $100 million.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vinnie and tRump are pretty much the same person except Vinnie actually had a bit of deprivation in his life.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations