WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Violent tRumptard Fractures Child's Skull for Wearing Hat During Anthem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Violent tRumptard Fractures Child's Skull for Wearing Hat During Anthem
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the judge releases him on his own recognizance.

http://via.wreg.com/d3qR9

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfrickingreal......

but its not he is a repeat offender when it comes to violence.. oh wait...
This is not Brockway’s first run in with police. KPAX obtained court documents from a 2010 incident where he plead guilty to an assault with a weapon charge.

In that 2010 incident, Brockway pulled up to a parked vehicle, got out and pulled a gun on a family and stated he was going to kill them.

Brockway’s friend persuaded him to put away his weapon and leave.

He was sentenced to 10 years with the Montana Department of Corrections, all of which were suspended.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the guy is purely a moron with issues, I don't see how you can blame this on Orange Cheeto himself. I don't remember seeing him inciting child attacks due to not taking off a hat.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
While the guy is purely a moron with issues, I don't see how you can blame this on Orange Cheeto himself. I don't remember seeing him inciting child attacks due to not taking off a hat.

Indirectly you can point to his calling black athletes who kneel sons of b!tches and going on and on about repecting the anthem and the flag. In the meantime he dryhumps the same flag and pretends to know the words to the same anthem while forgetting to put his hand over his heart.

But he's white, so that's alright.

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't see it. It is a far reach. The mail bomber? Yup for sure. El Paso shooter, no doubt. This guy? meh..
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't see air, either.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:

Depends what part of Vancouver/Toronto I am in. [Wink] I get what you are saying, lol.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Depends what part of Vancouver/Toronto I am in. [Wink] I get what you are saying, lol.
At least you're not in Hamilton.

You can see the air there, all right. Oh, yaasssss.....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Cory
Member # 6097

I forgot all about Hamilton, lol. Thanks for the reminder.....
Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's not as simple as directly blaming Velveetamort for this, or any of the other recent heinous things that have happened on his watch.

Trump didn't cause this guy to assault the kid, nor did he cause the El Paso shooter to go on a murderous rampage. But he does constantly say things which foster an environment where people might feel as though their actions are justified, because the president clearly shares their disdain for the people they victimize.

Remember, Trump straight up told his supporters to assault a protester at one of his campaign rallies, and even offered to pay their subsequent legal expenses for it.

No other president has ever done anything that comes remotely close to that on the deplorability scale.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

He goes at his rallies oh dear oh dear what can we do about the immigrants. Even his worshippers are bright enough to give the correct response, shoot them. He goes wuh huh huh huh huh. This isn't that hard to grasp.

[ 08-08-2019, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

https://www.insider.com/man-says-trump-inspired-him-to-attack-boy-over-anthem-2019-8

Aaaaaaand game... set... match.

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the second guy to use Cheeto Benito as a type of legal defense. One of the guys that mailed bombs used it too. His lawyer blamed tRump and Fox News. I guess tRump is the new insanity plea.

[ 08-08-2019, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump literally told his supporters to beat up protesters. And that he'd pay their legal fees. And that his supporters--the soldiers, the bikers, and so on--were gonna start "not playing nice."

Manson went to jail with less evidence against him.

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the comment about the 2nd amendment folks knowing how to deal with it... think that was for Hillary in the campaign...

but no, his words bring people together like he says.. every racist and bigot.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Moscow Mitch cries passive aggressive crocodile tears about the latest mass shooting and the same day post a picture of his election challenger with a headstone.

You have to be a major f****** retard not to get the message here. Or a f****** liar.

Like the man said clucks. Takes two to tango. Be real careful what you wish for.

--------------------

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Like the man said clucks. Takes two to tango. Be real careful what you wish for.

50 years ago today some people did something, but unfortunately to the wrong people. Maybe next time the targets will be those who actually deserve it.

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PVM:
quote:

50 years ago today some people did something, but unfortunately to the wrong people. Maybe next time the targets will be those who actually deserve it.
50 years ago today...

...some people took a picture of four lads from Liverpool crossing Abbey Road in Westminster?

-

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonstone:
quote:
Originally posted by PVM:
quote:

50 years ago today...

...some people took a picture of four lads from Liverpool crossing Abbey Road in Westminster?

-

Manson Family murders.

[ 08-10-2019, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Daddy Dewdrop ]

CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrusherBolo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul was already dead when that photo was taken.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations