WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Turns out Marianne Williamson really isn't that popular with voters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turns out Marianne Williamson really isn't that popular with voters
Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember all the silly pundits having fainting spells last week over woo-woo New Age quack Marianne Williamson thinking she won the debate and was about to have a huge surge as a result?

Yeah, that didn't happen. At all. In fact, the exact opposite happened - she's less popular now than she was before the debate.

-

[ 08-06-2019, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heard an interesting comparison WRT Ms. Williamson yesterday:

"Marianne Williamson is to the Democrats as Michelle Bachmann is to the GOP."

And for the life of me, I couldn't come up with a better tag line to that point of the discussion, so I just nodded and moved on to the next point.....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a very smart and caring person, but shouldn't be running for office. I can see her serving some role in a decent administration, but she's not really what is needed as a president.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh f****** please. She handled herself extremely well. Far better than most of the career politicians. is it supposed to be surprising that she was telling a little more raw truth than the average rah rah for our team party drone can handle? As far as comparing her to Bachmann, double oh f****** please.

[ 08-08-2019, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations