WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Moscow Mitch posts tombstone of opponent hours after El Paso shooting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moscow Mitch posts tombstone of opponent hours after El Paso shooting
Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tombstone of Amy McGrath posted on campaign site hours after El Paso shooting

Moscow Mitch's campaign posted a picture of five tombstones, one of which reads Amy McGrath and the date reads 2020 campaign. Considering that this happened mere hours after the El Paso shooting, it's no wonder everyone is cheering him breaking his shoulder (assuming that's legit).

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

IP: Logged
Gil Wilcox
Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gil Wilcox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing that the Tweet is still there. Very sad.
PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, let's all rush to his house and wish death on him because threatening MORE VIOLENCE always fixes things. Oh wait... already happened. Peaceful protest my ass. #massacremitch

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:
Yeah, let's all rush to his house and wish death on him because threatening MORE VIOLENCE always fixes things. Oh wait... already happened. Peaceful protest my ass. #massacremitch

No, that't not the right way to deal with this useless sack of crap, but by the same token... you make your bed, you lie in it. I have absolutely zero sympathy for #MoscowMitch.

As far as experiencing schadenfreude about his broken shoulder, well, all I can say is karma's a *****.

[ 08-07-2019, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said before about protests outside Pols' houses: They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

Sh*t, MoscowMitch is the most unpopular Senator in the US based on his own State voters with a 50% disapproval rating. He needs every bit of help he can get coming up to 2020.

And if it takes a few in appropriate pictures -- like the one with supporters of his groping a cardboard cut-out of AOC -- then that's what he'll do.

He chose the action, so he also chose any consequences that result from that decision. For good or ill.

[ 08-07-2019, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of that picture, the account that spread it on twitter has been suspended.
PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan of Mitch and am all for peaceful protest, but once you start making death threats thats a bit much, especially considering the things that actually happened to Rand Paul, Steve Scalise, others.

Libs go on and on about the dangerous rhetoric coming out of the mouth of the President but are okay with what these folks are saying? I'm not saying these people represent the group as a whole, but saying 'he gets what he deserves' isn't really in the same spirit as quite the dangerous rhetoric.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't Rand Paul attacked by his neighbor for being a ****** well...neighbor? Yeah....looking it up that is what it was about. A pile of debris, so...how is that any way related about rhetoric of any kind?
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime you see 'libs' you can pretty much discount anything connected to it as having any potential for intelligent discussion. We now return you to the False Equivalency Olympics.

[ 08-08-2019, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Anytime you see 'libs' you can pretty much discount anything connected to it as having any potential for intelligent discussion. We now return you to the False Equivalency Olympics.

Anytime you see someone attempting to discredit the person commenting as opposed to actually adding to the conversation you usually have a 'lib'.

[Wink]

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
Wasn't Rand Paul attacked by his neighbor for being a ****** well...neighbor? Yeah....looking it up that is what it was about. A pile of debris, so...how is that any way related about rhetoric of any kind?

It's fair to say it's a stretch if you want but the two neighbors were on complete opposite sides of the political spectrum.

When is the last time you got sick of seeing a pile of brush and your decision on how to handle it as a neighbor is to sneak attack someone and break six of his ribs and cause him to have to have part of his lung removed?

Doesn't that seem to be a little excessive for a neighborly dispute? If you hate someone or their ideology you make up excuses for your actions.

This forum demonstrates that on the daily.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

So you are assuming it had more to do with what the neighbor, Rand, law enforcement, the courts, etc, etc all said it did? Based on what?

Please show your work.

These types of over reactions happen literally multiple times a day. See any road rage incident for an example.

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Anytime you see someone attempting to discredit the person commenting as opposed to actually adding to the conversation you usually have a 'lib'.

[Wink]

Would still be more comfortable being called a "lib" than a "con". But then, being a con doesn't seem to have the same negative connotation that it used to.

Even though the job seems to be the same....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So you are assuming it had more to do with what the neighbor, Rand, law enforcement, the courts, etc, etc all said it did? Based on what?

Please show your work.

These types of over reactions happen literally multiple times a day. See any road rage incident for an example.

was gonna ask the same..

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-el-paso-shooting-patients-115303104.html

no patients in the hospital met with the president.. not a one.. some may not have wanted any visitors.

like a rock star

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Libs go on and on about the dangerous rhetoric coming out of the mouth of the President but are okay with what these folks are saying? I'm not saying these people represent the group as a whole, but saying 'he gets what he deserves' isn't really in the same spirit as quite the dangerous rhetoric.

If you can't see the enormous disparity in the amount of influence the words coming out of a sitting U.S. president's mouth might have compared with words coming from random private citizens nobody knows, you need help.

[ 08-08-2019, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

See? And the next time you add to a conversation will be the first time. You subtract.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/conservative-writer-george-will-says-trumps-incitement-of-violence-shows-hes-weak-and-a-national-embarrassment/

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

See? And the next time you add to a conversation will be the first time. You subtract.
You do it all the time. In fact, you pretty much labeled me a troll the first time I posted instead of stating anything viable.

Now you resort to attempted provocation through insults while again still saying nothing or adding nothing.

Why the nastiness? What did I do to you other than disagree with you in theory? I mean since you made up your mind about me based on 'this or that' or who you assume I voted for without any attempt at discussion in which you might get to know me and discover we aren't all that different.

I am sorry to have invaded your safe space by posting on a forum that is supposed to be for everyone at Wrestling Classics.

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding to the converstaion doesn't mean just parroting Fox News talking points and buzzwords, Psychosnowflake.

Stop playing victim, if you conservatives ever can.

[ 08-08-2019, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

See what I mean about the passive aggressive? Yeah sure you're sorry. Bull ****. This is f****** word games to you. I understand we're talkin about **** that's as serious as a heart attack to people other than you. You want a definition of white privilege? It's not realizing that.

As far as the death threats, posting a picture of somebody's headstone is a f****** death threat.

What's the moral of both those little stories?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, clucks. Payback is a b****.

[ 08-09-2019, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
See what I mean about the passive aggressive? Yeah sure you're sorry. Bull ****. This is f****** word games to you. I understand we're talkin about **** that's as serious as a heart attack to people other than you. You want a definition of white privilege? It's not realizing that.

As far as the death threats, posting a picture of somebody's headstone is a f****** death threat.

What's the moral of both those little stories?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, clucks. Payback is a b****.

So is having video of people outside your house saying that you should be killed. Yet you don't condemn that because 'politics'.

You post the same video and you are kicked off social media? Yet you claim no bias in media even though someone in the opposing party posts a 'hit list' of donors to be boycotted or worse on the same platform and their account is still active.

What I seek is simply equal footing but now I see someone is jumping on board with your attacks.

Guys calling me a 'snowflake' isn't sending me running anywhere.

Just admit what you regularly do. You allow yourselves to hate people you don't agree with and justify violence towards them while piously disavowing someone for similar actions while doing mental gymnastics to make the association.

It's the height of hypocrisy to do so yet you claim to know right from wrong (for everyone else but you) and then simply do whatever you want to rules be damned.

Anyone with a differing view point is to be attacked and ganged up to as opposed to actually listening to anything they have to say. But it's the opposition that you call Fascists.

I stated earlier (in one of these threads) that I didn't vote for Trump and my vote could be had with the right moderate Dem. candidate but that I just didn't see them in the field.

Why would I want to vote for a party that has members that act in this manner? Because, from what I am seeing, these actions are far more wide spread then this board yet you all seem completely okay with it. All you show me is that you condemn violence, unless it's for your cause. That's pretty pathetic.

[ 08-09-2019, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: PsychoSem ]

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:

Please show your work.

I agree but if you are politically on opposite ends of the spectrum then you don't think you lay one in a little extra hard for good measure?

I mean CM seems pretty aggravated in this thread at me while to me this is nothing personal against him. It's just political discussion. Given the opportunity, if he 'found' something trivial like yard work to get worked up over, which one of either you or I do you think he would hit harder?

I can't speak to the man's state of mind. He said it wasn't politically motivated, but what was he going to say? The punishment if it were would have been much more harsh.

[ 08-09-2019, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: PsychoSem ]

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
quote:

Please show your work.

I agree but if you are politically on opposite ends of the spectrum then you don't think you lay one in a little extra hard for good measure?

I mean CM seems pretty aggravated in this thread at me while to me this is nothing personal against him. It's just political discussion. Given the opportunity, if he 'found' something trivial like yard work to get worked up over, which one of either you or I do you think he would hit harder?

I can't speak to the man's state of mind. He said it wasn't politically motivated, but what was he going to say? The punishment if it were would have been much more harsh.

Unless someone had bumper stickers or something about their political beliefs, how would that come into play in a road rage incident? I haven't check any stats, but I dont think many road rage incidents are political based..

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations