WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » El Paso 15-20 deaths

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Paso 15-20 deaths
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White male shooter whose manifesto is literally a Trump talking point right down to the Dems and their "open borders" with and racist overtones to Mexicans and other Hispanics.

Of course he was taken safely in to custody though....

IP: Logged
Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, the State of Texas will make this b*****d die for his cause. And I'm usually a bleeding-heart liberal.

[ 08-03-2019, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Red Wings Fan I ]

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FBI is the one investigating it as a hate crime
Cory
Member # 6097

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1158091067327229952

Trump has his team deleting any tweets that has the word "invaders" or "invasion" on them. He knows he is to blame. Wont work. There are screenshots and a website tracks all his deletions.

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's already worked. His actions have gotten the results he hoped for. Any condemnation of him will only rile up his base while all the other enablers cover for him.
Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1158091067327229952

Trump has his team deleting any tweets that has the word "invaders" or "invasion" on them. He knows he is to blame. Wont work. There are screenshots and a website tracks all his deletions.

Correction, what he has deleted where posts from the weekend that had too many negative comments. He does not want his followers to read them.
Cory
Member # 6097

The shooter has said not to blame Trump. He has been trying to white wash it while the Republican party has been on the attack for the most part blaming mental illness and violent video games.

So...I am just going to leave this here. It is from the shooter's manifest.

-

Cory
Member # 6097

Trump has decided that gun control bill should be married to an immigration reform bill since you know, both shooters were white male Americans. Also, it s now the fault of the media for being so biased.

This is your America guys.

Cory
Member # 6097

He could not even get the name of the city right.

He blamed mental health after he signed a bill making it easier for those with mental health issues to get guns.

He blamed the internet and social media, both are tools he uses to spread and encourage his racial hatred and verbiage. He also blamed video games (???).

But then.... then he got the wrong city.

"may God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo."

Freakin' Dayton. Not Toledo.

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fairness to Trump, he's not the only one who seems to be a bit geographically challenged about the shootings...

VP Biden was at a fundraiser Sunday and referred to “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before”.

That right there is probably the biggest reason why I'm less than thrilled about Biden as a presidential candidate. He'll be 78 years old next November, and there's a good chance he'll start suffering from dementia while in office. Same for Bernie Sanders. I kinda wish there was a rule against octogenarians being president.

[ 08-05-2019, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

ltp711
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ltp711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonstone:
In fairness to Trump, he's not the only one who seems to be a bit geographically challenged about the shootings...

VP Biden was at a fundraiser Sunday and referred to “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before”.

That right there is probably the biggest reason why I'm less than thrilled about Biden as a presidential candidate. He'll be 78 years old next November, and there's a good chance he'll start suffering from dementia while in office. Same for Bernie Sanders. I kinda wish there was a rule against octogenarians being president.

I agree the Constitution needs to be amended with an age limit to go with the age minimum of 35, anywhere between 65 & 70 is fine with me.
Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonstone:

I hear what you are saying but um...Trump had a teleprompter. So, either his writer did not give a crap enough to remember, and neither did he, or he went off script and did it himself.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worse: Trump's teleprompter was correct.

However, Dragon's point is taken (and, yeah, it's one of my biggest reasons for not pushing for Biden, although I'll also grant there's a very good chance he'll take the nomination).

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More sacrificed to the to Vulcan or Zardoz or whoever the God of greed is.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uruguay issues travel alert for US, warning of deadly hate crimes

Let that sink in for a minute.

quote:
The foreign ministry of the South American nation told its citizens to exercise extreme caution "against growing indiscriminate violence, mostly for hate crimes ... which cost more than 250 people their lives in the first seven months of the year."

Because of "the indiscriminate possession of firearms by the population," travelers are advised "to avoid areas with large concentrations of people like theme parks, shopping centers, art festivals, religious events, food festivals and any kind of cultural or sporting gathering."

Well done....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know tRump loves to rail about Central and South American countries that these same type of refugees are trying to escape. He says that they are hellholes and volent places who governments are complete failures. I'm willing to bet that in a head to head comparion, the US is more of a hellhole and failure as a government.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations