WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Laura Looney runs for Congress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laura Looney runs for Congress
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-muslim-activist-laura-loomer-to-run-for-congress?via=twitter_page

I can't make this up.

The woman who has been banned from all social media is running for Congress. This is the same woman who handcuffed herself to Twitter's door. Twitter said leave her and left her, going home. She had to try to convince the police to charge her. They didn't.

Next...she climbed the wall at Pelosi's house to go in to her yard and yell and scream about how walls work and Trump's should be made...

Yes... this woman is running for Congress in a huge Democratic area. Her campaign will be Godly.

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you mean:

"It will be "legen....wait for it.............DARY!"

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see each and every press release or debate she is on.
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ass-mashing she is going to get will be epic if she actually runs. I think, however, she is likely out of money and looking to scam people into donating for her campaign...then pull out when she has stolen a bunch of funds. I also see campaign finance legal action if this is the case. Hold on, Laura Lunatic. This is gonna be a fun ride.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations