WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » And in Today's Installment of Dog Bites Man News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: And in Today's Installment of Dog Bites Man News
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jared-kushner-owns-lots-of-apartments-in-the-baltimore-area-some-infested-with-mice

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wont even cross their minds.. the base will come up with the same lame arse responses about the Dems causing all this

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"People always talk about crime in public housing. Okay, let's start with the White House. That's public housing. How much crime do we know is going on there every day?" (the late Beauty Turner, Chicago public housing activist -- and she was talking about the White House under Bush, not the current occupant)

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
"People always talk about crime in public housing. Okay, let's start with the White House. That's public housing. How much crime do we know is going on there every day?" (the late Beauty Turner, Chicago public housing activist -- and she was talking about the White House under Bush, not the current occupant)

Plus it's rat infested, and not just with the human vermin.
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:

Really? I heard someone mention that . . . thought they were joking. Is it really true?

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:

Really? I heard someone mention that . . . thought they were joking. Is it really true?
for a long time.. there's pix of the traps and the rats at the white house. But I'm sure there were left there by Obama and cadet will fix it.. always goes back

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations