WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Paul & Lee Vote to Block 911 Survivors Bill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paul & Lee Vote to Block 911 Survivors Bill
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is getting lost in the Grand Imperial Wizard-in-Chief's sh!tshow.

After the House passed a bill to compensate first responders and 911 survivors who have developed health issues because of the attack and aftermath. Sen. Mike Lee placed a procedural hold on the bill to keep it from reaching the Senate floor and Rand Paul whined that there wasn't any money to pay for it.

Note that Paul was the 51st vote for the trillion dollar tax cut for the top 1% that has already added more to the deficit than all 8 years of Obama combined.

Tell me again how the family values, Christian conservatives love America and those who serve it.

But...but...but...AOC and Omar are trrrists.

Newsweek

[ 07-18-2019, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, it's not getting lost. Trust me on this. I'm seeing lots of flak being fired his way on this. And from all over the political compass. Folks just ain't happy with this.

Especially since Rand looks like he just got picked to be Donald's direct emissary to Iran on top of it just prior to the vote....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations