WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Israel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Israel
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A troll MAGA broad on Twitter yesterday touted tRump for his dedication to Israel. I pointedly asked her to list what he had done that benefits Israel. I told her that the embassy was for US and had no effect on them. So that doesn’t count. Just give me a list of what he’s done for Israel. She said that he bailed out of the Iran nuclear deal. When hit with the fact that Iran was now increasingly MORE nuclear, that actually endangers Israel. She then said I’d have to figure this out for myself and hung up the Twitter phone. So, as objectively as possible, can anyone list what this administration has done FOR ISRAEL? I’m not much on Middle East affairs so I can’t think of anything.
IP: Logged
Red Cloak
Member # 129116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Cloak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely veering in another direction but I think the creation of Israel for the Jewish people was a huge mistake. We should have just welcomed them to come to America.
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump and Netanyahu are the same, con men and bullies, each under investigation(s). Their families are under investigation, of course MAGA will back him up.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Cloak:
Completely veering in another direction but I think the creation of Israel for the Jewish people was a huge mistake. We should have just welcomed them to come to America.

Yes, that is a veer, and with all respect it's entirely inappropriate to this conversation.

I can't help but add, though, that far from "welcoming" Jews fleeing the Nazis, our great Gold-Standard-Liberal President at the time turned them away, literally by the boatload (just a few years before he began interning Japanese-Americans in concentration camps of their own).

The excuse, then as now, was "national security."

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
quote:
Originally posted by Red Cloak:

Yes, that is a veer, and with all respect it's entirely inappropriate to this conversation.

I can't help but add, though, that far from "welcoming" Jews fleeing the Nazis, our great Gold-Standard-Liberal President at the time turned them away, literally by the boatload (just a few years before he began interning Japanese-Americans in concentration camps of their own).

The excuse, then as now, was "national security."

And again with all respect, this is not about FDR. I asked for a list of things Trump has done for Israel.
TVO
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TVO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Cloak why would the aborginal homeland of the Jews Israel be a mistake for the Jewish people?

--------------------
TVO - "Television that Matters"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations