WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » We could have a President named Kamala, lol.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We could have a President named Kamala, lol.
sjm76
Member # 126526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sjm76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's far from a sure thing but if Kamala Harris wins the nomination for the Democrats and goes on to win the 2020 election, we could be looking at a President named Kamala, lol. I'm sure that wrestling fans will rejoice.
IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. First time that's been posted here.
sjm76
Member # 126526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sjm76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't be surprised if it was posted here before but I just think it's kind of funny. I know that she pronounces it different than the wrestler but first thing I thought of and I'm sure other wrestling fans thought of after seeing her name was the Ugandan Giant.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VP Friday or Kimchee?
HMFiles from WA
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HMFiles from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What’s even better is that she shares the same last name as James Sugarbear Harris.

“Paging Vice President Sika ...”

--------------------
Here's to Mark.

sjm76
Member # 126526

Hahaha. Maybe she'll slap her belly, too, if she wins.
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sjm76:
Hahaha. Maybe she'll slap her belly, too, if she wins.

She doesn't have one.

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

PeteF3
Member # 1298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteF3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And her name isn't pronounced the same, either. Other than all that, startlingly original observation.
CokeMan
Member # 125331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CokeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope not. She's a nightmare.
OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CokeMan:
Hope not. She's a nightmare.

At the risk of this getting moved to Poli, let me just say that it's going to be a long eight years for you.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Harris is the Dem nominee, Trump wins another term. And I vote third party again. Or write myself in.
Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost from MS:
If Harris is the Dem nominee, Trump wins another term. And I vote third party again. Or write myself in.

This. I'm not excited about Kamala the cop.
davephlegmball
Member # 5163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davephlegmball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will she eat a live chicken?
Herd72
Member # 107695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herd72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s done a lot of things (and people) to get to where she is.
White Fang from WA
Member # 1458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Fang from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever her value to the party as its candidate, people are so unused to people in position who are smart and uncompromising on principle that they'd rather not be faced with it. When she does ten things that are great and says twenty that are breaths of fresh air for their honesty, and then people go back and bring up a bad decision she made fifteen years ago or a picture she's in twenty years ago with a person who history is not looking fondly on, in order to confirm their own long standing position on the issues she is most vocal about, it says less about her than it does how people want change but don't want anything to change.

--------------------
The reason raindances work is because they don't stop dancing until it rains.

PeteF3
Member # 1298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteF3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herd72:

WTF is wrong with you?
Antisocial Sociologist
Member # 128946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antisocial Sociologist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herd72:

At the risk of being political here, so has everyone who has gotten as far as she has gotten. The higher up you go the more skeletons in your closet.
Gabba Hey
Member # 20936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabba Hey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best advice is don't talk politics, or religion.

--------------------
Im your huckleberry - Tombstone -- Sometimes to beat the bully. you have to be the bully. Michael Jordan. vs the Pistons

White Fang from WA
Member # 1458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Fang from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And while Cory Booker doesn't really look all that much like Low Ki, Low Ki looks enough like Cory Booker to play him in an SNL skit.

--------------------
The reason raindances work is because they don't stop dancing until it rains.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, I get caught without a phone charger for one day and look what happens. Whooooosh.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The marks got involved with the workers on this one. [Big Grin]
jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny if her press secretary came out in the Kim Chee outfit

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations