WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Dumbass in Chief Orders New Sherman Tanks for his Self Worship Parade

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dumbass in Chief Orders New Sherman Tanks for his Self Worship Parade
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad they stopped making them in 1945.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently this is the precise quote:

"We have to put them in certain areas but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abram tanks. You know we're making a lot of new tanks right now. We're building a lot of new tanks in Lima, Ohio – our great tank factory that people wanted to close down until I got elected and I stopped it from being closed down, and now it's a very productive facility and they do, nobody's the greatest tank in the world."

Well, that clears everything up . . .

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who's dumber, him or the people who voted for him.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He also levied sanctions against the Ayatollah Khomeini...who's been dead for 30 years.

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
He also levied sanctions against the Ayatollah Khomeini...who's been dead for 30 years.

Is this true?
Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's true, and the President of Iran responded by literally calling Trump mentally retarded.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/24/trump-refers-wrong-ayatollah-when-announcing-iran-sanctions/1551002001/

[ 07-02-2019, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=005969

--------------------

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grand Marshall of the Parade? George Patton? FLYover by the Wright Brothers?

[ 07-03-2019, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: jjenginer ]

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather forecast for DC tomorrow is thunderstorms with wind gusts. We all know how Cadet Snowflake Bon Spurs feels about rain and wind. He'll no show his own military ass kissing.

[ 07-03-2019, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

jjmike
Member # 3833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjmike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Too bad they stopped making them in 1945.

This is better than the Saudi government officials requesting Yokozuna and The Ultimate Warrior wrestle on the recent WWE shows there.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Well they all play in the same playground.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Police evacuate Capitol lawn due to lightning strikes

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
Police evacuate Capitol lawn due to lightning strikes

Time to rethink being an atheist.

--------------------
I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that s*cks.. he will claim the biglyest yada yada would have happened. I wanted to see it fail all on its own

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

diamondmd
Member # 1292

He's either gonna blame the weather on Obama or Hillary. Or he'll say that God is a Democrat and all of the evangelicals will drool and nod in agreement.
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone watch it?

He went through US history like the time the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812 were the same thing and when the US took the airports during said Revolutionary War...and my favorite...

"Our quest for greatness unleashed a culture of discovery that led Thomas Edison to imagine his lightbulb, Alexander Graham Bell to create the telephone"

Alexander Graham Bell is Canadian.

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:

"Our quest for greatness unleashed a culture of discovery that led Thomas Edison to imagine his lightbulb, Alexander Graham Bell to create the telephone..."

“....Marie Curie to cure polio in the Industrial Revolution, and America’s greatest son Luke Skywalker to overthrow the Empire.”

[ 07-04-2019, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Commish from California ]

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

quote:

Hmmm, you might want to check that bit.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Originally posted by John_WIlliamson:
quote:

Hmmm, you might want to check that bit.
Bell became a naturalized American citizen in 1882, after working at Boston University for over a decade (although he alternated his living spaces between Boston and Brantford, Ontario for much of that time). He never took out Canadian citizenship, staying as a British-subject in Canada (a specialized form of immigrant within the Commonwealth back then) between 1870 and 1882. The UK, Canada and the US, however, all claim him as a native son. After moving to D.C. in 1882, he started splitting his time again between there and Baddeck, Nova Scotia, and by the 1910s was living in Canada almost exclusively.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Reportedly he made the statement that the army guarded airports during the Revolutionary War.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Reportedly he made the statement that the army guarded airports during the Revolutionary War.

Took airports.
Via USA Today:
quote:
Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports.”

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had time remembering.. better to keep quiet and thought...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Remember when conservatives railed about how Obama couldn't make a speech without a teleprompter? This a$$hole can't make one with or without one. Crickets from them.

[ 07-05-2019, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One if by land, two if by sea, three if by Delta flight 7476 from LaGuardia.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODd54l1H6iA

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recall back in the day when VP Dan Qauyle was ripped/ made fun of for misspelling potato?

How times have changed

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Let’s set the record strait, Washington crossed the Delaware on the USS Missouri in a Sherman tank on the deck and had airsupport from F-16s covering the crossing against British Spitfires
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Burgess:
One if by land, two if by sea, three if by Delta flight 7476 from LaGuardia.

This is the silliest myth ever. If it were by land or sea, they would have just radioed ahead. Nobody believes those people that make stuff up like that.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Let’s set the record strait, Washington crossed the Delaware on the USS Missouri in a Sherman tank on the deck and had airsupport from F-16s covering the crossing against British Spitfires

Invisible F-16s.
PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His parade was a nice tribute to that day in 1776 when Thomas Jefferson posted the Declaration of Independence on Twitter and it was "liked" by all 56 delegates to the Second Continental Congress.

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/trumps-july-fourth-event-and-weekend-protests-bankrupted-dc-security-fund-mayor-says/2019/07/10/fb0d1de4-a316-11e9-b732-41a79c2551b f_story.html

--------------------

PCmor
Member # 7229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCmor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll spare no expense for the people with the money to cover their own expenses.
jjenginer
Member # 37009

Wonder if the parade costs are anything like the inaugural ? His family and friends companies made a ton of money of that with massive overcharging
King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Wonder if the parade costs are anything like the inaugural ? His family and friends companies made a ton of money of that with massive overcharging

same thing will happen with this.. its all a money making angle with Cadet B.S.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations