WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Something huge is going on globally

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something huge is going on globally
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pence was called back to the White House for an emergency meeting, Putin has called an emergency meeting with his Minister of Defense, and the EU has called their security council together for an emergency meeting all within the last ten minutes or so.
IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sounding good... which powder keg is going off?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe you -- what's your source? I'd like to be able to keep up with this myself.

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
I do believe you -- what's your source? I'd like to be able to keep up with this myself.

Right now it is just all over Twitter. The American news is just stating the Pence part.
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its all over el rushbo also... gotta be something to it

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently a sunk Russian submarine might be the cause.

--------------------
"Evil is just a measure of how much YOUR choices take away other people's."
(Simon Spurrier)

Cory
Member # 6097

No idea yet. Everyone is being tight lipped. Pence's team is still sticking to the "nothing is happening" narrative.
Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Russian submarine had a fire killing 14 on Monday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48844013

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I'm seeing is that Pence has returned to DC, and that it has nothing to do with "national security" -- is Twitter really a reliable news source?!

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

but I believe El Rushbo... has he ever mislead us before? [Wink]

and its in the Russian times

[ 07-02-2019, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: King Francis ]

--------------------

Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, there is no EU security council, so that is a red herring. EU bigwigs are meeting to finalise a new Commission President.

--------------------
"Evil is just a measure of how much YOUR choices take away other people's."
(Simon Spurrier)

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Methinks I smell a work . . .

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

. . . unless world leaders everywhere are preparing for an international watch party to laugh their a$$es off at the upcoming spectacle (and Pence is scurrying back home to hide his head in shame) . . .

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/politics/donald-trump-july-4/index.html

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Yeah, no idea of the validity, as I said it was all over Twitter and yeah it is twitter, but usually multiple sources get it right.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations