WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Trump says Homelessness started 2 years ago...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump says Homelessness started 2 years ago...
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1145854913567739904

Pretty sure that would mean he said it started on his watch since ya know... he was POTUS two years ago...

IP: Logged
John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Uh, it's a phenomenon that started two years ago. It's disgraceful. I am going to maybe, and I'm looking at it very seriously, we're doing some other things as you probably noticed, like some of the very important things that we're doing now."

His avant-garde approach to sentences is incredible.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His syntax is a virtual Mobius strip of linguistic clusterphuckery.

[ 07-02-2019, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you're trying to say is he's tarded for the second or subsequent time.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something like that. He's a mongoloid.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations