WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Huge News Mueller to testify publicly on July 17

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge News Mueller to testify publicly on July 17
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said pursuant to a subpoena he would appear before both Nadler and Schiff in two public hearings. Immediately Mueller was subpoenaed. This will be bad for Trump.

-

Trump's lawyer has stated "He stated his report was his statement. We expect his report to be his statement".

They can expect whatever the hell they want, lol. Doesn't mean they will get it.

[ 06-25-2019, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Cory ]

IP: Logged
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the "I can't even write this" department...

Brian Kilmeade from Fox & Friends has just stated that he does not think Mueller knows the details in the Mueller report and has some time to bone up on it.

I kid you not.

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1143830132806836224

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that the same douche who said it's okay to deny kids hygiene as long as they aren't from Idaho or Texas?

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Cory
Member # 6097

Probably... Donnie is already losing his stuff though and Barr is publicly speaking today. The last time Mueller spoke, it hit them both right in the face. This will be no different.

Of course the usual idiots like Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, and Matt Gaetz think they will get one over on Mueller but they are just going to bring the clown show.

I am actually going to take the day off for this.

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is that Mueller won't be very open. I think his answers will be to refer to his report without clarifying it. I also do not have enough faith the either party to ask him hard questions and force him to answer them.

I mean c'mon, how many regular American citizens get to negotiate when it comes to responding to a subpoena?

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's got T-Rump scared . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-lashes-out-at-mueller-accusing-him-of-a-crime-ahead-of-planned-congressional-testimony/2019/06/26/7b7397ee-9811-11e9-8d0a-5edd7e2025b 1_story.html?utm_term=.e0751b2cb5b1

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Cory
Member # 6097

Trump when bat shite crazy in his phone call to Fox Business. Just went nuts. Then tweeted up a storm to a white female soccer player who does not want to go to the White House and meet him. That one included the NBA, black job numbers and more. Again in regards to a white, female soccer player not wanting to meet him.
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
Trump when bat shite crazy in his phone call to Fox Business. Just went nuts. Then tweeted up a storm to a white female soccer player who does not want to go to the White House and meet him. That one included the NBA, black job numbers and more. Again in regards to a white, female soccer player not wanting to meet him.

In fairness to the president, she is, after all, a lesbian.
Cory
Member # 6097

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1146068975350009856

Robert Mueller is being asked to testify yet again. He said he could only stick to the Report, & that is what he would and must do. After so much testimony & total transparency, this Witch Hunt must now end. No more Do Overs. No Collusion, No Obstruction. The Great Hoax is dead!

This is after his lawyer said basically the same thing. Stick to the report and please don't give details outside of it.

We know what he is scared of. He can't stop Mueller from testifying at all and Mueller knows all. This tweet shows how scared he is but the problem here is this entire tweet is a lie.

Mueller never testified before so to be asked to do it again is impossible.

Saying to stick to the report is something he must do could amount to witness tampering, but aside from that, if Mueller does just stick to the report, that is enough. It details the collusion (not a crime), details the conspiracy (although insufficient evidence exists), can explain why there is insufficient evidence (due to the campaign destroying it). It explains in detail the obstruction and the fact it does not exonerate Trump at all and explicitly states if they could have found him innocent, they would have, but couldn't. It also allows Mueller to say under oath if not for the OLC opinion, Trump would have been charged.

The 17th will be a bad day for Donnie so expect some serious decoy news. I am predicting war with Iran.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations