WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-children-border-trump-administration-1445090

rah rah rah

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unreal..all children MUST be taken care of.. depending on their coloring of course

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Vulture
Member # 10205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulture     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reprehensible how his base is complicit in all this by their looking the other way.
Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
unreal..all children MUST be taken care of.. depending on their coloring of course

So if they are all unclean, they are all the same colour...

[ 06-21-2019, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Bcleah ]

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disgusting, shows the complete lack of a soul
Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Disgusting, shows the complete lack of a soul

That is the only defence, he is so narcissistic, he is totally unaware.

I am unable to expertly give him that label, but if he has not got a very severe narcissistic disorder, you have to start suggesting he is some sort of new species.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some faux 'News' douchebag:

quote:
"Like it or not, these are not our kids. Show them compassion, but it's not like he's doing this to the people of Idaho or Texas. These are people from another country."
Wonder if that also applies to kids from non-hillbilly-retard states.

[ 06-24-2019, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Last surviving prosecutor from the Nuremberg Nazi War Crimes Trials:

quote:
“We list crimes against humanity in the Statute of the International Criminal Court. We have ‘other inhumane acts designed to cause great suffering’. What could cause more great suffering than what they did in the name of immigration law? It’s ridiculous.”
https://news.un.org/en/audio/2018/08/1016532

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Pick your team.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
our concentration camps ARE NOT the same as prior concentration camps.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Bcleah
Member # 5397

quote:

We sadly invented them, and even when you do not want them to fail, they all end up at a very similar base level, from South Africa, through to Germany and now the US.
King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by Bcleah:
quote:

We sadly invented them, and even when you do not want them to fail, they all end up at a very similar base level, from South Africa, through to Germany and now the US.
in modern times wasnt it the British, Spain and the US around 1900 or so?

it was a sarcastic comment, but some on the other side seem to believe it.. unreal that this happens in the 21st century

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We" also "invented" eugenics (not the term, but its pseudo-scientific application to human beings). The Nazi "scientists" garnered many of their concepts from The American Eugenics Society, founded in 1922 by H.H. Laughlin, Harry Crampton, Madison Grant, and Henry Fairfield Osborn "with the purpose of promoting the eugenical movement at both the scientific and popular level."

(Charles B. Davenport, a professor of zoology at the University of Chicago and a founding member of the Society, sat on the editorial boards of two influential German racial hygiene journals, Zeitschrift für Rassenkunde und ihrer Nachbargebiete and Zeitschrift für menschliche Vererbungs und Konstitutionslehre.)

Do some further research on the (formerly medical) terms "idiot," "imbecile," and "moron" and how they relate to U.S.-driven campaigns to control/limit reproduction among people with "undesirable" genetic traits or inheritances. And this was years before the Germans (literally) picked up the torch.

And, of course, it was racial as well. In 1923 Henry F. Osborn, president of the American Museum of Natural History, opened the meeting of the Second International Congress of Eugenics (held in New York) with this statement:

"In the US we are slowly waking to the consciousness that education and environment do not fundamentally alter racial values. We are engaged in a serious struggle to maintain our historic republican institutions through barring the entrance of those unfit to share in the duties and responsibilities of our well-founded government. . . The right of the state to safeguard the character and integrity of the race or races on which its future depends is, to my mind, as incontestable as the right of the state to safeguard the health and morals of its peoples."

Sound familiar, Meine Herren???

[ 06-24-2019, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

wow...

--------------------

Bcleah
Member # 5397

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bcleah:
quote:

in modern times wasnt it the British, Spain and the US around 1900 or so?

it was a sarcastic comment, but some on the other side seem to believe it.. unreal that this happens in the 21st century

Yes, I meant 'we' as in the UK, who 'invented' the things for the Boar war, as you suggest in the late 19th/early 20th Century.
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently the people in charge could not deal with the backlash so they have removed 300 children from there.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1143200336401850368

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will not equated these camps with the ones Nazis ran

But I will say they are wrong and not treating people humanly; seperating little kids from parents, sleeping on the floor, etc Wrong and an embarrassment to our country

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Pick your team.

Where are you on the Dems coming to the table to pass some legislation for humanitarian aid at the border?

Even the NY Times is calling for them to do it but still they don't budge. It seems politics on both sides is more important than these kids you guys say you are so wound up about.

Time to hold your own accountable as well in this situation.

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Don't know why I'm even validating YOU GUYS' usual goalpost moving with a reply, but the answer is that SOME of them are afraid tRump will hork the money to use for the next round of his threatened deportation raids. Not an unreasonable fear, given his habitual behavior.

I notice YOU GUYS don't mention Pelosi is pushing for the legislation, either.

Although of course the 'teams' I refer to aren't Democratic and Republican. This is the problem YOU GUYS have. Limited, stereotype thinking.

Next.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:
quote:
Pick your team.

Where are you on the Dems coming to the table to pass some legislation for humanitarian aid at the border?

Even the NY Times is calling for them to do it but still they don't budge. It seems politics on both sides is more important than these kids you guys say you are so wound up about.

Time to hold your own accountable as well in this situation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/446806-democrats-release-homeland-security-funding-bill-without-money-for-border-wall

This is from about 2 weeks ago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/21/house-democrats-border-aid-package-1548900

This is from 4 days ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congress/the-latest-dems-push-for-protections-for-migrant-children/2019/06/24/d6e2b706-96ed-11e9-9a16-dc551ea5a43b_story.html?noredirect=on& utm_term=.587866c704fb

This is from 11 hours ago.

If you read it, it is because Trump wants more beds and his wall that he is not getting.

So yeah, the Dems ARE doing something, or at least trying to. They are not the hold up. Trump is.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Just put the headlines. That's all THOSE GUYS ever read.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

I can add that the Hoise is voting to pass this bill on Thursday, I think. So again, they are trying to do something. The hold up is Trump and always has been.
PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't know why I'm even validating YOU GUYS' usual goalpost moving with a reply, but the answer is that SOME of them are afraid tRump will hork the money to use for the next round of his threatened deportation raids. Not an unreasonable fear, given his habitual behavior.

Although of course the 'teams' I refer to aren't Democratic and Republican. This is the problem YOU GUYS have. Limited, stereotype thinking.

Next.

Pelosi pushing for it does nothing because she doesn't even run the party she is supposed to be in charge of anymore. She's proven she will bend to what the more radical elements will want in the end now because they are the only reason she got back in power. It's actually a good thing in my book that she is there right now and trying to slow things down.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
quote:

Next.

Pelosi pushing for it does nothing because she doesn't even run the party she is supposed to be in charge of anymore. She's proven she will bend to what the more radical elements will want in the end now because they are the only reason she got back in power. It's actually a good thing in my book that she is there right now and trying to slow things down.
why would pushing for it indicate that she is trying to get something done?

thats a hard question for ya

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And more to the point, how twisted do you have to be to try and divert a discussion about little children being denied basic hygiene.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

The House approved their 4.5 billion dollar border emergency package. Now it is on the Senate and Trump to decide not to help.
djangoska
Member # 10798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djangoska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess born children don’t matter as much as a fetus.

--------------------
Majority rule wont work in a mental institution.

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
quote:
quote:

Next.

why would pushing for it indicate that she is trying to get something done?

thats a hard question for ya

Ya' because in politics people never say they are trying to do something just to put on an appearance. Come on man.

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
The House approved their 4.5 billion dollar border emergency package. Now it is on the Senate and Trump to decide not to help.

They had one in the Senate they were working on at the same time that had bi-partisan support so I think the Senate should pass pretty easily, hopefully without too much haggling or complaining.

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
And more to the point, how twisted do you have to be to try and divert a discussion about little children being denied basic hygiene.

No diversion at all. This wasn't 'All Trump's Fault'. He had asked for money towards this numerous times over the past several months. This was both parties doing nothing towards it.

You said it yourself that it wasn't getting done because the Dems were worried some of the money would go towards the wall.

How hard was it to put in a provision not to allow that to happen. It got done this time pretty easily I'd say so why couldn't you do that 2-3-6 months ago before the overcrowding reached these levels?

So I guess your party didn't care enough about the children to give an inch to save the children (because Trump) and I guess it wasn't smart enough to figure out a way to get it done while diverting from Trump until now?

I can buy that.

[ 06-25-2019, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: PsychoSem ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

See? Even ignoring all the blame everybody but the perp pretzel logic, 'The Dems'. 'Your party'. He doesn't get it. It's outside his worldview.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

The Taliban Gave Me Toothpaste

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
quote:

They had one in the Senate they were working on at the same time that had bi-partisan support so I think the Senate should pass pretty easily, hopefully without too much haggling or complaining.
Donnie has still said he is going to veto it. It is still on him. You can't say the House is not doing anything about it. They have been the first to do something.
Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
quote:

No diversion at all. This wasn't 'All Trump's Fault'. He had asked for money towards this numerous times over the past several months. This was both parties doing nothing towards it.

You said it yourself that it wasn't getting done because the Dems were worried some of the money would go towards the wall.

How hard was it to put in a provision not to allow that to happen. It got done this time pretty easily I'd say so why couldn't you do that 2-3-6 months ago before the overcrowding reached these levels?

So I guess your party didn't care enough about the children to give an inch to save the children (because Trump) and I guess it wasn't smart enough to figure out a way to get it done while diverting from Trump until now?

I can buy that.

They were right in the wall assumption. It is hard enough because no wall money is why he has said he will veto it. Giving an inch by giving Trump millions towards a wall that does not help the crisis at all is not a smart thing to do, especially when they can give the full amount to the crisis that needs it. Like they have.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And let's just remind ourselves, or those among us who need reminding, what the topic is:

quote:
Topic: tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And let's just remind ourselves, or those among us who need reminding, what the topic is:

quote:
Topic: tRump Admin. in Court: Kids in Concentration Camps Don't Need Soap or Toothbrushes

You know you're wasting your time. Until Faux News says it he won't believe it. He'll just continue to deflect with right wing talking points. Polly want a cracker?
Cory
Member # 6097

The Senate is what is blocking the bill this time.
Cory
Member # 6097

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3401 - House Bill

The Senate bill is not listed yet. The main differences are, more money for the kids in the House with rules in place stopping Trump from using the funds made to help people at the border, to build his wall.

The Senate voted no, then voted on their own that has less money to help the most needed and to allow the funds to be used for other purposes (the wall).

You can't say the Senate has the kids in mind when they are offering less money to help them and to allow the money they give to be used to do other things than help those who need it most.

PsychoSem
Member # 119

quote:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3401 - House Bill

The Senate bill is not listed yet. The main differences are, more money for the kids in the House with rules in place stopping Trump from using the funds made to help people at the border, to build his wall.

The Senate voted no, then voted on their own that has less money to help the most needed and to allow the funds to be used for other purposes (the wall).

You can't say the Senate has the kids in mind when they are offering less money to help them and to allow the money they give to be used to do other things than help those who need it most.

Yes and the House will turn this one down and BOTH SIDES will continue putting politics over kids, which is what I stated. Both sides are to blame. Each side will say 'well we tried but the other side' and nothing gets done.

[ 06-26-2019, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: PsychoSem ]

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

If the wall is the issue (and it is), tell me how spending millions that would be going to the people who need it most would benefit more going to a wall that will take years to build.

You are downplaying what the issue getting these people the help they need is. It is about Trump not getting his wall.

Again, the Dem bill has more money laid out for the people who need it and strict ways to use that money, meaning it can't be used for anything other than what it was asked and needed for.

The Senate one allows the money to be taken from those who need it in order to build something not needed or relevant to the issue at hand and yet you still find fault in the House for this.

Tell me how being able to take money from who needs it to build something that will take years benefits those who are in crisis.

One side is trying to help those who need it the best way and as most as they can. The other has those in need as secondary to being able to build a wall.

How are they both playing politics? One side is trying to help those in need. The other is trying to help themselves.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations