WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Brit PM Candidates More Honest Than Our Presidential Candidates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brit PM Candidates More Honest Than Our Presidential Candidates
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 Out of 10 Admit Doing Recreational Drugs

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never inhaled... its silly to think that anyone did not try drugs at some point.. not saying there aint people who never did, but % wise its real small

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some are, but the lead candidate, Boris Johnson, stonewalled it:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/12/boris-sidesteps-question-past-cocaine-use-9920810/

[ 06-12-2019, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Bcleah ]

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gove is a huge hypocrite.
And he's taking a tactical approach here to something he knew would come out in the press anyway.

Boris Johnson is a dangerous, lying and hypocritical buffoon.

Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John_WIlliamson:

And probably the next PM...
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should you guys be different.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Bcleah
Member # 5397

Yes, we are the USA's deadbeat dad, so I guess we are showing we are back on the bottle and still able to show our child we can **** things up too!
John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John_WIlliamson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bcleah:
quote:

He will be another disaster. A detestable man.
Bcleah
Member # 5397

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bcleah:
quote:

He will be another disaster. A detestable man.
That is being kind. A total buffoon, who may end up testing weather the nation is capable of revolution, he is that incompetent.

[ 06-12-2019, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Bcleah ]

John_WIlliamson
Member # 129137

I'm sick of Brexit and shut off from it about two or three months ago so I don't know if he is the most likely next PM.

There's always been a large element in British politics of 'old money' types, gentried types, etc who never worked a day in their life and someone think they know what's good for people. They sicken me. This idiot brings it to a whole new level.

And as a far as him being honest? This is a guy who admitted to writing two contrasting pieces on Brexit and waiting to see what way the public were veering before deciding which one to submit.

[ 06-12-2019, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: John_WIlliamson ]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations