WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » House Ways & Means is starting to request the taxes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: House Ways & Means is starting to request the taxes
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-democrats-prepare-effort-request-trump-tax-returns-n978246

They are setting up the call for the taxes now. It only gets worse for Trump here on in.

For those who do not get it, this is a separate thread because it has nothing to do with Mueller's Russia probe.

IP: Logged
dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure that a couple of rubles haven't found their way to his bank account?

--------------------
I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We won't know yet. But I am pretty sure there is.
Cory
Member # 6097

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-panel-sues-us-treasury-over-trumps-tax-returns?via=twitter_page

Lawsuit has been filed. If they win (no reason they won't) then the crumbling of the Trump Administration begins. It will take time, but it is beginning.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations